Miss Red #5 Staying in bed Pearls not a racist, it’s affecting my head !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_9296.jpeg

What’s going on with her face ??

to many Chinese takeaways maybe and the slimming filter working overtime

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
she actually does my head in - half an hour in and she’s not done one fyp video just spoke absolute tit and now i have to go back to work cheers nice one red sons crying x

Reactions: 3
Just scrolled past Angies live & Tam is in there screaming & shouting & asking another woman to meet her for a fight 😭 😭
How is she not embarrassed. She’s just got her kids back & she’s acting like an absolute fool on the internet.

She’s also on bail for another incident which stemmed from Tik Tok. I bet her kids cringe at her bouncing around like Johnny Concrete.
Johnny concrete 💀 😭 😂 😂 😂 tam is an absolute twit I saw her post showing the messages between her and taurian and tam was vile telling her she’d fight her and spit in her face swearing on her kids lives etc how embarrassing she’s a grown woman acting like a total melt .
I can’t even say anything bout red as I scrolled in and it’s the most boring drivel I’ve ever heard. I did hear her say she doesn’t want to talk about the laptop is she not gonna attempt that anymore then ? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
this alicia tam taurian angie drama is so boring! they are all vile vile people who just spout venom in boxes constantly! miss red allowing them all in her boxes to argue is just getting her the numbers cba

I can’t put into words how much i hate Angie. Dirty, scruffy piss head who never leaves her bedroom, seemingly doesn’t brush her blue teeth or shower. Has vile opinions on everyone & everything, NEVER EVER believes women who have been abused in anyway. Cry’s victim everytime she’s on the screen. But don’t mention her dead Dad or she’ll self harm. Make this thing get a bleeping job instead of claiming every benefit available & being a bleeping twit online all day everyday.

And breathe ….,..
---
Greedy witch Donna with her sub only chat on during the drama :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Is it correct that Angie is on PIP? I am disgusted if she is as there are so many genuinely ill people that cant get it even though they can barely walk. Yes drunks and alchis get every benefit going. How the hell does she get away with it. So many of them are just lazy sods that dont want to work and shout mental health and fibromalgia as an excuse and there is duck all wrong with them. System is a joke and all these lazy fakers are raking in the money on tik tok. Makes my blood boil. Big reapect to Pearl at least she works hard for her money. If i knew some of these cuntz names and addresses i would be straight onto the social to report them.
Rant over!!

Is Luke still pretending to be straight? sat in a pub with miss red drinking a double vodka and orange discussing whether to sing Tina Turner or celine dion on karoke

• Haha
Reactions: 8