Miss Red #5 Staying in bed Pearls not a racist, it’s affecting my head !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Each time she plays the whole version of some random crooner I go and do something and then I get busy and when I came back she'd gone.

Are her hours becoming shorter?
Did she mention how disgusting CLA was and now falling off thankfully? Did she mention her wishing people Dxxd. Swearing at her followers in the most vile disgusting way?
Did she mention Mama Kaz?
Did she mention anything on the fyp?
That spot is ready for the taking to someone out there.

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20240522_150335_TikTok.jpg

Back on addressing the Kaz situation
---
Shes just ended it as she started crying

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Luci was just in a live saying that TikTok hate is going to be the reason someone ends their own life. She wasn’t saying Miss Red’s name but before she came in, the conversation was about her so you could see what she was trying to do. If it’s that bad then she either needs to get thicker skin or deactivate her account and not come back!

She’s making the choice everyday to go live. She’s making the choice to be a snake behind the scenes so why shouldn’t she be called out on that? She’s not thinking of other people’s mental health when she’s calling them out or texting her online mates about them but we’re all expected to think of hers.

I’m sure Beyonce doesn’t cry into her cornflakes everyday because of some crappy comments online.

Reactions: 8
she literally said this morning she earns over £500 a week, hates the hate but won’t lose that will she - i’m sure she’s fine 🙄

Reactions: 2
She clearly isn't strong enough to be on the app (god I sound like cla) she needs to get a grip

Reactions: 4
also - now doing afternoon lives? so she’s gone from wanting to leave the app the spend time with her family, to binning them off for money and views. oh not to mention it’s sub only - absolute wrongun i dislike her more by the day

Reactions: 3
also - now doing afternoon lives? so she’s gone from wanting to leave the app the spend time with her family, to binning them off for money and views. oh not to mention it’s sub only - absolute wrongun i dislike her more by the day
.... she forgot her granddaughters birthday ... I mean ... who does that. Says A LOT about her tbh. Too invested in her 'tiktok friends'

• Wow
I reckon it's more than that. Cause she goes into people's boxes too and gets lots of gifts
For a couple of hours work a day! They got it easy but always act hard done by! It’s all so boring and repetitive now, all of them!

Im not sure doing the afternoon aswel will work I struggle with the morning show but in all honesty it does not hold my interest long. I have yet for her to big up one single person I like.

Im not sure doing the afternoon aswel will work I struggle with the morning show but in all honesty it does not hold my interest long. I have yet for her to big up one single person I like.
I don't watch anymore, just read here. She disgusts me with her morals and lies. It's all about the money. I used to like her.

Reactions: 1
No on again today. Her little Rottweiler J is on in her plaxe 🙄

The push out of J is pissing me off. Why do people hang on every word she says? I can’t stand her

No on again today. Her little Rottweiler J is on in her plaxe 🙄

The push out of J is pissing me off. Why do people hang on every word she says? I can’t stand her
god same, her comments are always “love you j” “j is queen of the app” no mate, J spends more time on tiktok than with her kids the little lapdog

Taking another break. Miss J wastes no time in firing up a live and getting Miss Reds number. I cannot stand her

She’s coined in over £2k on subs this past few weeks. 850 subs at what £2.50 a month, plus gifts?

• Angry
  • Wow
J is so boring. Needs bringing down a peck or two. Needs her own thread too. And that Prince Brat, what the hell!!! How old is? He thinks he is somwthing