Miss Red #5 Staying in bed Pearls not a racist, it’s affecting my head !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This just came up on my fyp. Not sure who Panda is but people are bigging them up in the comments, telling them how generous they are.
Not sure what people expect on TikTok when they’re gifting these absolute idiots 🤷🏽‍♀️
Panda and her husband were very big gifters at one point. Not sure if it's true but they are quite well off.
Rhys Miss Dred old side kick did an interview with them a while back. It was on you tube.
---
Panda and her husband were very big gifters at one point. Not sure if it's true but they are quite well off.
Rhys Miss Dred old side kick did an interview with them a while back. It was on you tube.
Lion king is her husband, and honestly would gift big. I know Miss Dred fell out with them at one point.
So I guess J is using them now?
---
Panda is married to a millionaire, called Lionking. They bought friends by gifting them heavily, such as to Adams Ark. Then they got salty as people were allegedly taking advantage of them. Panda and Lionking did an interview with Red’s lapdog Rhys and accused Adams Ark of not spending the money
---
---

Lion king is her husband, and honestly would gift big. I know Miss Dred fell out with them at one point.
---
Panda is married to a millionaire, called Lionking. They bought friends by gifting them heavily, such as to Adams Ark. Then they got salty as people were allegedly taking advantage of them. Panda and Lionking did an interview with Red’s lapdog Rhys and accused Adams Ark of not spending the money
That's the info I found

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
---

---
---

That's the info I found
They are lottery winners aren’t they?

He invented something I think no one else thought of it. Not Lotto winners. Since she told us that I am trying to think what I can invent.

Reactions: 3
My favourite bit of the fyp show is when red makes a tit of her self and doesn’t notice! Like yesterday she said someone was aereated instead of irate! Still laughing at it this morning!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is doing a sub only live on saturdays now even though most people voted against it in the poll 🥴 blagging it’s “so i can get to know them” but we all know it’s for money

Reactions: 2
She’s got no content & no relevance. Hopefully she’ll duck off for good again soon.

She is doing a sub only live on saturdays now even though most people voted against it in the poll 🥴 blagging it’s “so i can get to know them” but we all know it’s for money
There’s a sub competition on at the minute. That’s the only reason she’s doing sub only lives.

I love it when she bangs on about how many people she has viewing her live when her sub numbers are so low in comparison. She really doesn’t have as many supporters as she thinks she does. Most people are tuning in daily to see her make a fool of herself 😂

• Haha
There’s a sub competition on at the minute. That’s the only reason she’s doing sub only lives.

I love it when she bangs on about how many people she has viewing her live when her sub numbers are so low in comparison. She really doesn’t have as many supporters as she thinks she does. Most people are tuning in daily to see her make a fool of herself 😂
The exact same for Miss J, she thinks she’s “loved” but when you think about it,

how many of them are genuine people subbing because I’d say 90% are gifted and the ones that have been gifted won’t then re sub.

they only have numbers because it’s like seeing a car crash, everyone looks / watches

She went into Angies live & said the word Sp*stic. Twice. And said she won’t stop saying it & no one can make her because other people say it. She’s also been homophobic, but screams transphobia every five mins.

Andrew was a Gay man so not sure how she can give out insults to other Gay men.

we all know red would be defending her if she was still mates, or “i didn’t see it” it’s a joke 🥴

they think we’re thick, why tf are they still texting if they hate each other?? also i hate to agree with eq but if red has something “juicy” on her why is she waiting? degenerates the lot of them

• Haha
I can’t stand the lot of them, but EQ is a different level. The way her brain works isn’t normal, she’s a vile, disgusting bully. And Red is right, all she has is money. We’ve all seen the filter slips, she is anything but beautiful.

Reactions: 5
I don’t even think she has that much money. She probably has more than the average person but I don’t think she’s making as much as some are on TikTok.

She’ll be having a meltdown because her one lonely braincell can’t work the new layout she promised.

• Haha
I’ve been watching Miss Remi, she’s just as terrible tbh, waffles on & on, changes subject, doesn’t get to the point, doesn’t explain what’s going on ..
These people are ridiculous.

Just scrolled past Angies live & Tam is in there screaming & shouting & asking another woman to meet her for a fight 😭 😭
How is she not embarrassed. She’s just got her kids back & she’s acting like an absolute fool on the internet.

She’s also on bail for another incident which stemmed from Tik Tok. I bet her kids cringe at her bouncing around like Johnny Concrete.

• Haha
Reactions: 4