Miss Red #4 We Have No Title Because Shes Such A Bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god.

Elphaba.
Dred has had her day now. I put it on as I was bored. Elphaba and Cla. Switched off, put it back on after 10 mins, and still elphaba and CLA.

I know Elphaba doesn't do herself any favours. But bloody hell!
Did she mention Angie and the prick one?
That's all I have seen on my fyp, since being home.

Reactions: 3
Dred has had her day now. I put it on as I was bored. Elphaba and Cla. Switched off, put it back on after 10 mins, and still elphaba and CLA.

I know Elphaba doesn't do herself any favours. But bloody hell!
Did she mention Angie and the prick one?
That's all I have seen on my fyp, since being home.
I agree, switched off after a while but I didn't see her mention Angie.

Reactions: 2
Someone really needs to tell her about her lip liner 🙈 I can't take in anything she's saying because it looks like she's got a moustache
Screenshot_20240327-105719_One UI Home.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
bleeping hell had some classics this morning firstly someone in comments mentioned her sniffing and she replied she had sinuses that’s why 🤦🏼‍♀️ duck sake we’ve all got sinuses if yours play up it’s sinus problems not just sinuses 😂 it’s as annoying as people that say I’ve got mental health 🤦🏼‍♀️
The second funny was red saying a makeup brand have reached out and want her to do a line of lipstick/gloss she’s agreed and has chose the name rootz 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As predicted defending EQ more than she defended her own granddaughter 😭 Sad sad woman!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I switched off because I can’t listen to another EQ wankathon. EQ came across, to me, as a grumpy, spoilt & entitled witch last night. It’s got to be her way & her centre of attention all the time. She is jealous to death of LK. But obvs the only opinions that matter are the ones that blow smoke up her arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
probably wrong thread but what happened with EQ? I caught the very end of it when she was in the box

Reactions: 1
So was nothing said about how awkward everything was and what a tit EQ was?

They're getting enough red flags to step away from EQ now you'd think. The fact they're not just shows they are not real friends to each other and they don't trust each other.

Reactions: 4
Just sick of it being miss red defending eq again and again, i’d have more respect for her if she called her out on her bullshit but never going to happen she’s too far up her arse

Reactions: 2
EQ had the hump so bad she was at home by 9 back on her bed. Not a single mention.

• Haha
  • Wow
Just sick of it being miss red defending eq again and again, i’d have more respect for her if she called her out on her bullshit but never going to happen she’s too far up her arse
I think she’s scared of her. She knows that she’s told her too much and that EQ wouldn’t think twice about putting out on TikTok while using it all against her.

She said today that she knows EQ doesn’t fancy DG because she would have told her. But it wasn’t even a week ago that EQ said she was using Elphaba to find out information and she hadn’t told Red about that.

It’s all so boring. I did enjoy it not that long ago but now I’m bored of her discussing the same people over and over again, with EQ coming in daily and shouting at people in the boxes 🥱

Reactions: 6
I think she’s scared of her. She knows that she’s told her too much and that EQ wouldn’t think twice about putting out on TikTok while using it all against her.

She said today that she knows EQ doesn’t fancy DG because she would have told her. But it wasn’t even a week ago that EQ said she was using Elphaba to find out information and she hadn’t told Red about that.

It’s all so boring. I did enjoy it not that long ago but now I’m bored of her discussing the same people over and over again, with EQ coming in daily and shouting at people in the boxes 🥱
It was good when she first did it, I agree. It is so boring now. And I agre she is scared of EQ.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.