Miss Red #4 We Have No Title Because Shes Such A Bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn’t work for cruise companies he reviews them Pearl is just thick !
---
Red saying talia has an ok voice, alright celine dion
---
She’s just done a poll and anyine that doesn’t agree is being blocked, oh no she’s changed her mind don’t block now mods 🙄 she’s on one today
Thats what I thought, ive watched Jon on and off for a while. He's getting harrassed and its not on.

Reactions: 4
Thats what I thought, ive watched Jon on and off for a while. He's getting harrassed and its not on.
He might possibly get discounts for reviewing them and is known to cruise companies and through his work. He’s too good to be getting involved with these begs, leave that to Luna !

He might possibly get discounts for reviewing them and is known to cruise companies and through his work. He’s too good to be getting involved with these begs, leave that to Luna !
I agree. I cannot imagine why he is even talking to them.

Reactions: 3
All I can say is. I will have no sympathy for Miss Dred when it all goes crumbling down on here. It's her own fault. And if she forgives her again, then sorry you deserve it.
I am no elphaba fan, however Miss Dred is a bully and no better than EQ in my books. Why would any mature adult want to say horrible things to you a young adult. Pair of scumbags.

Reactions: 8
I nearly choked this morning when she said "elphaba has been using evil queen" I don't understand how she can be so blindsided and thick

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They're just looking like a bunch of bullies. Obsessing over someone half their age or more in Pearls case. The continued discussions about Elphaba are just keeping her relevant, just ignore the filthbag and let them crack on.

Elphaba clearly has issues and dysfunctions, there's possibly even some learning difficulties there due to the FAS. There's got to be a point where this just becomes cruel.

*I'm not an Elphaba fan, infact they make my skin crawl but enough is enough.

Would they get together every day and have these long drawn out discussions about other young creators? Chyanne for example?

• Heart
They're just looking like a bunch of bullies. Obsessing over someone half their age or more in Pearls case. The continued discussions about Elphaba are just keeping her relevant, just ignore the filthbag and let them crack on.

Elphaba clearly has issues and dysfunctions, there's possibly even some learning difficulties there due to the FAS. There's got to be a point where this just becomes cruel.

*I'm not an Elphaba fan, infact they make my skin crawl but enough is enough.

Would they get together every day and have these long drawn out discussions about other young creators? Chyanne for example?
Well said.

Reactions: 2
i swear to god if she comes on this morning and says how brilliant the come dine with me was, she’s more deluded than i thought - it was tit and there’s no clips she can show because it was boring af!! come on red tell the truth

Reactions: 7
i swear to god if she comes on this morning and says how brilliant the come dine with me was, she’s more deluded than i thought - it was tit and there’s no clips she can show because it was boring af!! come on red tell the truth
You just know she'll be banging on about it for at least 45 hours. It was boring as duck and didn't work

Reactions: 5
she will show them singing diadro is a beast and say how brilliant that was while laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Guizzzzzzz open the boxes. Mods. Get people in the boxes. I want you all to come in and say what you enjoyed about the come dine with me. It was absolutely fantastic wasn't it. Come in and tell me how much you loved it. Oh look our eq is here now, hiya chels darling awwhhh it was so so good

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cockerpoo the voice of reason, Miss J & our Pearl. EQ will come in & out at least 5 times ..

Reactions: 5
Cockerpoo the voice of reason, Miss J & our Pearl. EQ will come in & out at least 5 times ..
J: ahhh MANNNNNNNNNNNNNMMM it was epic did you see when.... *STARTS UNCONTROLABLY FAKE LAUGHING FOR 5 MINUTES*

These lot are just too predictable now

• Haha
Zac’s on saying how brilliant it was & guess which clip he played? The one with the Diadro song 🙄🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Ugh it’s all the same! Blow smoke up DG & EQ arses and slag off Elphaba or Diadro.

Surely there’s more to tiktok than this

Surely people will call her out on this one.

Ive checked out her profile, what a fab bod she has.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.