Miss Red #4 We Have No Title Because Shes Such A Bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's winding up and for anyone who missed it it was the EQ show.

Can we start to count how many days are dedicated to EQ from now on.
Just for the record I do not follow and watch EQ or DG. so people like me are pretty much stuffed. Oh and its most certainly not the FYP news in my world.

Reactions: 5
It’s not an FYP show, it’s the DG & EQ show, featuring a load of crap that noone cares about.
No one cares about the spider in your house, you gdauggter’s lunch box or what Simon’s having for dinner Red.

Reactions: 6
It's not the FYP news it's what comes up for Miss Red because it's what she watches. I have to search out EQ and DG to see what she was talking about if I can be bothered which normally I'm not

I wonder if EQs latest stunt will make Miss Red wake up? or of she'll gloss over it and make excuses.

A 30 odd year old fake befriending a 19/20 year old in order to what? Expose them? Play with them?

Shows the levels of deceit EQ is capable of. Wake up Red!

Reactions: 9
I wonder if EQs latest stunt will make Miss Red wake up? or of she'll gloss over it and make excuses.

A 30 odd year old fake befriending a 19/20 year old in order to what? Expose them? Play with them?

Exactly ! The other day a girl called dani was in reds box and been following red since day 1 is a mod and she said she couldn’t understand how evil queen could say what she should about the granddaughter and red forgives her of course red says she’s a forgiving person and making up gives her peace of mind 🙄
Evil queen is the playing with red and will definitely tit on her at some point in the future I’m certain of it. How many times did people say she was in it with elpha for her own gain and red refused to believe it saying she was a good changed person 😂

Do you remember when EQ tricked Red into thinking John Chelsea was going to give her a uni but instead he gave about 5 in 1minute to EQ. Red was near crying and went on about it for days.
Imagine how she’ll be when she finds out EQ is using her this time. Eq plays the long game

Reactions: 7
Yes remember that.

I watched EQ briefly last night and she was absolutely in her element, proud of the fact she'd duped Elphaba and everyone. I'm not sure anyone believed the friendship was real but to hear her gloat was something else. I mean she really got a weird kick out of it.

Someone asked her to play voice notes and show texts and she said 'No, if I do that people won't trust me in future, they'll think I'm doing it to them'. Weird response.

Anyway what has she possibly got in common with Red, Pearl, Luke etc? Absolutely nothing. Her game is clear.

I don’t like Elphaba & absolutely cannot stand Chelsey Harwood. Evil queen is NOT an act, they are a vile individual & rotten to the absolute core. But what they have done to an already problematic young adult is disgusting. To invest that much time, effort and money into essentially trolling and bullying someone to their face & gaslighting them into believing they were friends is next level evil. I can’t wait to see stupid arse Donna defend EQ because she can’t stand E. They are always going on about getting bullies, predators and trolls off the app, when is the biggest display I’ve seen.

Edit, I’ve also seen videos where she has accused Elphaba & their Mum of having an incestuous relationship. Sorry, but that cannot be allowed She said the same thing about DG and the same thing about Miss Red with their children/grandchildren. It’s a disgusting vile comment to make, and for the thoughts in her head to go straight to SA and incest just shows exactly what kind of person she is.

If Miss Red continues to support her, people just need to stop watching and make her fall off the platform because that is the only way to make these people see any kind of sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can guarantee Red will be laughing along and praising eq to the high heavens because she can’t stand elph. She doesn’t have the brain to realise this is exactly what’s going to happen to her.

Let EQ be their downfall. I'm here for it. She will try her utmost to bring DG down and Miss Red.

She was sending voicenotes to Red last night on live after gloating about using Elphaba

Reactions: 3
Miss Red comparing Elphaba to Jeffrey Dahmer is a bit much. And Pearl being transphobic yet again

I bet Miss Red didn’t have any similar words for EQ did she?

I can’t stand Elphaba, but to compare her to a serial killer who cannibalised and defiled the bodies of his victims is a bit too much !!

Reactions: 8
Anyone know why Pearl is constantly hinting to Jon about free cruises? Does he work for the Cruise companies or something I thought he just enjoyed a cruise.

Reactions: 4
she’s on the defensive today
---
she’s playing all these videos about what these creators have said to each other who are now friends, yet she won’t play the evil things eq said about her and her family will she 😒 now she’s up her arse - make it make sense

Reactions: 4
Anyone know why Pearl is constantly hinting to Jon about free cruises? Does he work for the Cruise companies or something I thought he just enjoyed a cruise.
He doesn’t work for cruise companies he reviews them Pearl is just thick !
---
Red saying talia has an ok voice, alright celine dion
---
She’s just done a poll and anyine that doesn’t agree is being blocked, oh no she’s changed her mind don’t block now mods 🙄 she’s on one today

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.