Miss Red #4 We Have No Title Because Shes Such A Bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DG is desperate to get clout of CLA pass it on.

Miss Reds show boring as ever. Same people DG, and some random fans.
I didn't get any sleep. So I thought if I put Miss Dred on, I might get some. Yippee I did lol. So must have been boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The only one I thought made good sense was a lady who I believe is Miss Reds Mod. She spoke clearly, and I agreed with what she said.

Reactions: 3
That girl was spot on and you could see red getting defensive. the whole “i made up with her for my own mental health” doesn’t wash - there’s a line and eq crossed it as soon as she mentioned her family. It’s just being a pushover who sees pound signs instead of morals.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That girl was spot on and you could see red getting defensive. the whole “i made up with her for my own mental health” doesn’t wash - there’s a line and eq crossed it as soon as she mentioned her family. It’s just being a pushover who sees pound signs instead of morals.
Exactly, no way, would I be forgiving someone like that. And how many times had she said it in the past. That she would never speak to her again.
EQ hasn't changed! And never will.

Any slight bit of criticism makes that lot defensive.

Not sure who the idiot was that was gushing over EQ & DG & waffling about buying hobnobs with excitement. 🙄🤮

• Wow
Im not sure who any of them are who go on and on about EQ and Dg together on holiday. I mean what was funny about any of it.
Anyway,he has been on saying he is battling Sophie Rose tonight. His begging knows no bounds.
---
I love the fact now its an offence to be driving and battling or in chat. So many do it. Saw Lawrence last night telling someone as they both sat in their cars.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Im not sure who any of them are who go on and on about EQ and Dg together on holiday. I mean what was funny about any of it.
Anyway,he has been on saying he is battling Sophie Rose tonight. His begging knows no bounds.
---
I love the fact now its an offence to be driving and battling or in chat. So many do it. Saw Lawrence last night telling someone as they both sat in their cars.
It's about time. Remember EQ on live going to see CLA and she was more bothered about the comments and gifts, than the road.

Wonder how long she stay crawled up DGs ass this morning swooning about his battle against Sophie last night

It's the DV show!! Absolutely pathetic showing that battle doesn't miss red not agree with money over morals....so what was that battle??? Can't stand DG

Yawnnnnnnnn. Does she ever watch anyone else apart from DG and EQ.

How many days now has the show just been about EQ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.