Miss Red #4 We Have No Title Because Shes Such A Bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pearl looked lovely on the night out but she reminded me of that funny video where a 2 tone haired woman (blonde/black) does a little dance at the start then a pissed guy comes into view then a dwarf in that Doncaster pub. Please know what I mean 🙏😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pearl looked lovely on the night out but she reminded me of that funny video where a 2 tone haired woman (blonde/black) does a little dance at the start then a pissed guy comes into view then a dwarf in that Doncaster pub. Please know what I mean 🙏😩😂
The Coach & Horses :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she’s currently got 18k views and said it’s “because i’m miss red” when in actuality it’s bots 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
None of these lot give a flying duck they're just here for the 18k views. Its just someone else's downfall that they can spin to their narrative and make out they're some heroes

Reactions: 6
Mersaides needs to give her head a shake....she says she works in MH. Imagine if someone she looks after is in crisis and she's sat next to them shaking and snivelling 🙈

She needs to get herself to bed and stop over dramatising. Emz is dancing and giggling, it's a spiral of shite and will most probably end in tragedy eventually but there's absolutely no benefit from snivelling like she is. She's feeding into the performance.

Reactions: 9
And I'm sorry to keep banging on about her but how can you have eq in the box when she told emz a few weeks ago to "hurry up and finish the job" regarding suicide attempts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocking

• Wow
Reactions: 12
And I'm sorry to keep banging on about her but how can you have eq in the box when she told emz a few weeks ago to "hurry up and finish the job" regarding suicide attempts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocking
Exactly. And then the public announcement that she'll donate to that ladies GFM. How many people has she told to die etc?

She on a damage limitation course for sure and the frustrating thing is it seems to be working 🙈 (FOR NOW)

Reactions: 4
Exactly. And then the public announcement that she'll donate to that ladies GFM. How many people has she told to die etc?

She on a damage limitation course for sure and the frustrating thing is it seems to be working 🙈 (FOR NOW)
She is and it's been heavily pushed by miss red and DG

Disappointed with Zac for teaming up with them all. He hasn't stayed in his lane as he says.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Disappointed with Zac for teaming up with them all. He hasn't stayed in his lane as he says.
me too, i’ve liked zac for ages and he was saying this morning all these websites just i’ve nothing better to do but zac if you’re reading this it’s because we never thought you’d lower yourself to these “big creators” and be begging their toxic behaviours

i’m so frustrated with EQ constantly acting all nice when we know she’s anything but. that lady was talking about her cancer journey and ew made it known very loudly she was donating. it’s all for views and money and it’s a sad life to live

• Heart
me too, i’ve liked zac for ages and he was saying this morning all these websites just i’ve nothing better to do but zac if you’re reading this it’s because we never thought you’d lower yourself to these “big creators” and be begging their toxic behaviours

i’m so frustrated with EQ constantly acting all nice when we know she’s anything but. that lady was talking about her cancer journey and ew made it known very loudly she was donating. it’s all for views and money and it’s a sad life to live
She donated £100 I just checked

Reactions: 2
She donated £100 I just checked
i mean good on her like, her intention is all wrong but at least the lady got some help.

i can’t believe miss red had 20k and she was so big headed. if all these people were genuinely concerned about emz they would be doing something about it, not sitting there profiting off it

Reactions: 3
The truest thing said on that live this morning (feom what I heard, I was working so missed bits) was actually from Mother Theresa.

I'm paraphrasing but he was talking in relation to Ems and that Brett pillock but it's relevant to them all; Tiktok friends aren't real friends, just creators doing their 'jobs' and linking with other creators.

Was there really 18k viewers or was it bots ? I know before someone had 20k but it was actually a TikTok glitch

Reactions: 1
Was there really 18k viewers or was it bots ? I know before someone had 20k but it was actually a TikTok glitch
yeah apparently it was bots because some bot comments came through before they were muted, all the comments were saying it’s mostly bots and a glitch. God knows though!

Reactions: 1
Does she never show her face?
No ..it must be too much trauma 🤣🤣🤣
---
Mersaides needs to give her head a shake....she says she works in MH. Imagine if someone she looks after is in crisis and she's sat next to them shaking and snivelling 🙈

She needs to get herself to bed and stop over dramatising. Emz is dancing and giggling, it's a spiral of shite and will most probably end in tragedy eventually but there's absolutely no benefit from snivelling like she is. She's feeding into the performance.
Hear hear !! Mersaides was a wreck for an MH worker she should reconsider her career choice.

Reactions: 4
DG is desperate to get clout of CLA pass it on.

Miss Reds show boring as ever. Same people DG, and some random fans.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.