Miss Red #4 We Have No Title Because Shes Such A Bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s J wonder when cockypoo will pipe up
---
Has cockypoo even been in the live this morning ? She’s prob not mod on this back up so doesn’t have any power

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Are they STILL on this?
Arguing who’s a nobody ?! You’re all nobodies in the real world anyway. The only thing that triggers EQ is somebody saying that she’s a Nobody.

Reactions: 5
this is ridiculous i can’t believe this is still going on. eq is a venomous cow and now everyone is all over her. miss red has no morals and dean is spot on about all these creators

Last edited:
Hardly FYP news all of this! Who actually gives a fk!
---
Red, EQ, pearl, J allllll in the boxesssss as usual

Fk me Scottish Harley is back but she’s Courtney now 🫠
---
Wasn’t Bradley a ‘rent boy’ too ?
---
Oh eq is willing to forgive and forget if Cory pays her £2k which is what she’s lost out on ffs couldn’t make this tit up mind you I’m a sad twit for watching 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
this has been going on for nearly 3 hours just full eq corey drama it’s going round in circles! i had to swipe the comments away the amount of people so far up eq is making me sick
---
AS IF miss red has just said EQ deserves compensation for all this 😭 she’s gone from 500 viewers to 3k i think she’s made enough money from all this drama! pack it in red and stop being so obsessed with eq it’s embarrassing

Last edited:
  • Heart
Miss red is quickly becoming as vile as eq
Birds of a feather flock together
You're either very thick or easily manipulated. In fact I think it's both
The rules of not letting the regulars in the box lasted about half an hour. Well done love

Reactions: 9
Miss Red will regret this when EQ takes her down, she deserves it she has forgiven her twice. How many times does it take for you to learn a lesson?

Reactions: 8
It’s definitely scripted isn’t it if not I suggest they contact their local therapist as this behaviour just isn’t normal 😂

• Haha
So, will Miss Red speak about CLAs behaviour in the cafe yesterday? How she dragged down other women, and their looks, they were fat and they needed to buy makeup. She might want to mention how she spoke to the waitress shouting at her she was not eating the sandwich, she could eat it, she was too rich she's a chef—no, thought not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.