Miss Red #4 We Have No Title Because Shes Such A Bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Jesus Mary and the wee donkey she’s getting a laptop at the weekend to do the split screen is there a course she can attend that learn how to do it I wonder 🤣
---
Back in the kitchen! EQ gifting.....same old tit different day! Singing the song she sang on karaoke
I only just realised she was back in the kitchen 😅 must be the pull of the Mayfair blues

• Haha
Reactions: 2
"I'm not going to get the regular people in the boxes. I want new people"

Shes definitely reading here. She's also removed mods power aka catfish J over the boxes

Well done miss red credit where due

Reactions: 7
"I'm not going to get the regular people in the boxes. I want new people"

Shes definitely reading here. She's also removed mods power aka catfish J over the boxes

Well done miss red credit where due
J will be back as mod reds off to see her on Thursday

Reactions: 3
It's actually quite amazing the switch in opinions of EQ over the past 3/4 months.

Watching this live and people are talking about her as if she's some sweet, innocent young lady rather than the vicious, manipulative viper snake she is 🐍

It's going to make the inevitable fall out all the more interesting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think EQ will be reds downfall she’s put too much trust in someone that has less morals then putin! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is anyone arsed that EQ went on holiday & they fell out. Why is there a need for a two day drama?
Tell me you have no content without telling me …

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Of course it was planned FFS are these people thick, it was clearly a plan that escalated badly. She was only 400 views all week and was absolutely fuming about it. She needed to do something to create drama. Have people forgot she did this was CLA every single week !!!!

Reactions: 6
Eqs gifter/mod who she went on holiday was saying yesterday that they're all in a pact (red, eq, zac, luke) and won't push anything negative about each other and control narratives

Yday eq was read out a text from luke that she received while live it was basically luke asking permission to report on her!

Everything we knew already but yeah
Word of the week- control narrative

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who's watching the absolute lies right now between eq and her mate FYP insider

I saw the deleted video

Reactions: 4
I think EQ will be reds downfall she’s put too much trust in someone that has less morals then putin! 🙈
Definitely.
Of course it’s all set up, all this eq is business minded and wouldn’t mess around is ironic as she is very clever and not easily intimidated aaaannd now she’s trending !
---
Who's watching the absolute lies right now between eq and her mate FYP insider

I saw the deleted video
What deleted video 👀 ☕

Reactions: 3
This tit show blowing smoke up EQs ass “EQ doesn’t lie, EQ is honest “ fck me 🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder what Cockerpoo makes of it all?

Only joking. I couldn't GAF 😂

• Haha
Miss red is getting very cocky to people stating facts about EQ. She knows how manipulative and evil she is. She’s gonna get her arse bitten so hard. EQ always has a plan and has no friends online it’s all for clout. She’s gathering as much as she can.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.