Miss Red #4 We Have No Title Because Shes Such A Bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who thinks Luke is one step away from CLA with begging ways. Maybe some don't notice it but I do. The constant sad face happy face. The bracelets if you like Cockerbore. The you are not invited to an up and coming avent if you don't Sub.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Who thinks Luke is one step away from CLA with begging ways. Maybe some don't notice it but I do. The constant sad face happy face. The bracelets if you like Cockerbore. The you are not invited to an up and coming advent if you don't Sub.
He’s come on the app when he can copy a very popular show people enjoy and that is the only reason he has views. ONLY reason. He’s the biggest bore on the app.

Reactions: 2
I'm sick of the manipulation of people. Then when he feels like it we are blasted with god awful music. His content is his circle of friends.

Reactions: 3
Who thinks Luke is one step away from CLA with begging ways. Maybe some don't notice it but I do. The constant sad face happy face. The bracelets if you like Cockerbore. The you are not invited to an up and coming avent if you don't Sub.
Totally agree. I can't watch him at all.

Reactions: 3
He said earlier “I won’t let Corie into the box until you’ve got me to 14 in popular”

Red also mentioned the other day that Luke is using one of her old accounts, most likely to make it seem like he has more followers

• Wow
He said earlier “I won’t let Corie into the box until you’ve got me to 14 in popular”

Red also mentioned the other day that Luke is using one of her old accounts, most likely to make it seem like he has more followers
Exactly like CLA says.

Lets guess this morning show content.
I will go first.

Birthday Weekend and some begging.
EQ drama and more begging.

Chat about some planned box battles.
Did they not learn when they had CLA as a judge in the talent competition. Which shows there is no show without CLA, EQ, Ehlpa, DG.
The End.

Reactions: 7
EQ actually let slip yesterday while reading Dreads text out on live that the reason she didn’t come on was because she was banned 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Eqs gifter/mod who she went on holiday was saying yesterday that they're all in a pact (red, eq, zac, luke) and won't push anything negative about each other and control narratives

Yday eq was read out a text from luke that she received while live it was basically luke asking permission to report on her!

Everything we knew already but yeah

Reactions: 7
Back in the kitchen! EQ gifting.....same old tit different day! Singing the song she sang on karaoke

Eqs gifter/mod who she went on holiday was saying yesterday that they're all in a pact (red, eq, zac, luke) and won't push anything negative about each other and control narratives

Yday eq was read out a text from luke that she received while live it was basically luke asking permission to report on her!

Everything we knew already but yeah
i saw this and actually thought better of zac - i didn’t think he was as much in the “popular club” as the others. Guess everyone is just the same - money over morals. Luke is just after clout and recognition, i know most of them are, but he’s the worst.

Call me bitter but i’m glad red didn’t do well in the weekly’s - she needed bringing down a peg or two.

Reactions: 11
It's all gonna be about the night out isn't it 🙄🙄
---
i saw this and actually thought better of zac - i didn’t think he was as much in the “popular club” as the others. Guess everyone is just the same - money over morals. Luke is just after clout and recognition, i know most of them are, but he’s the worst.

Call me bitter but i’m glad red didn’t do well in the weekly’s - she needed bringing down a peg or two.
I'm glad aswell

Reactions: 5
Glad don’t have to listen to her drivel anymore now Zac is staying on later.

Do we really need to hear about this eq tit again? It's been going on for 2 days now ffs. It's old
---
Ffs you’d think they’d never had a night out 🙄
---

What did she say bout the filters must’ve missed that ?
Said she's turned off all filters and isn't ashamed anymore

Reactions: 5
as if she just said she holds her friends accountable 🤣 eq is an absolute wrongun and said some of the most horrendous stuff but that’s all forgotten and you’re bezzies because it was an “act”. red has no morals and is biased

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.