Miss Red #4 We Have No Title Because Shes Such A Bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_6284.png

wtf is happening here am i having a fever dream or is this the new avengers
---
and i agree about red seeming uncomfortable around pearl and luke - why are they even on with cla i thought red hates her it’s all about the views

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Why is she in her own house covered up and wearing sunglasses…perhaps because Pearl doesn’t have any filters on 😂😂

• Haha
I am so confused as to why they’re sat I Donna’s kitchen inviting Annette, and John… to a karaoke ‘do’ in Grimsby… this is so weird.
And they’re shouting their heads off, god help the neighbours.
I honestly can’t imagine that these are real people, do they actually behave like this in real life? Just invite random weirdos off the internet to meet up?

---
And now Annette is having one of them pick her up and drive her car so she can go…
---
And she’s bringing a friend with a parrot 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
red said Zac is coming to that karaoke night they are planning…. along with DG and EQ… couldn’t think of anything worse being in a room with them lot

• Haha
  • Wow
View attachment 2820604

wtf is happening here am i having a fever dream or is this the new avengers
---
and i agree about red seeming uncomfortable around pearl and luke - why are they even on with cla i thought red hates her it’s all about the views
Notice how they were all up her arse! Especially Luke! They slag her off 24/7!!!!!

Reactions: 6
To be fair, what did she expect? She didn’t really go live that much more than she usually does, she didn’t provide any content. She’s a lazy cow - not a days work in her, bare minimum in order to get those benefit top ups.

that luke is like red isn’t he - he messaged eq saying he won’t cover her drama in his fyp because they are mates, just like red didn’t cover mama kaz. so if your mate is on the fyp looking bad you just ignore it

Aw no, Im not watching a repeat of Miss Red birthday weekend. It was boring enough first time around.

• Haha
To be fair, what did she expect? She didn’t really go live that much more than she usually does, she didn’t provide any content. She’s a lazy cow - not a days work in her, bare minimum in order to get those benefit top ups.
What happened to her dying her hair pink lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aw no, Im not watching a repeat of Miss Red birthday weekend. It was boring enough first time around.
Everyone things it's been good content. Honestly the arse lickers must lead a boring life and they are going to be doing it once a month. They will soon get bored all fall out.

• Haha
Everyone things it's been good content. Honestly the arse lickers must lead a boring life and they are going to be doing it once a month. They will soon get bored all fall out.
Now the fall out will be epic. cannot wait for that. Otherwise it was like grab a granny night.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.