Miss Red #4 We Have No Title Because Shes Such A Bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
J's catfish excuse for not going ..

Screenshot_20240316_204337_TikTok.jpg

Stay out the bleeping boxes then! You're company isn't even appreciated online

• Haha
Reactions: 8
J's catfish excuse for not going ..

View attachment 2819569

Stay out the bleeping boxes then! You're company isn't even appreciated online
she ALWAYS says stuff like this and i’d understand if she was self conscious or whatever but she joins in boxes at every opportunity to be relevant. something very odd about her. well she’s friends with red that’s odd enough

Reactions: 7
she ALWAYS says stuff like this and i’d understand if she was self conscious or whatever but she joins in boxes at every opportunity to be relevant. something very odd about her. well she’s friends with red that’s odd enough
Totally agree. From the mega filtered photos that she puts up I'd say she's pretty self conscious about the way she looks and doesn't want people to see what she really looks like

She really should stop trying to involve herself

Reactions: 6
Just saw a side by side on Luke and pearls lives, and I’m cracking up how different they all are on each side with the different filters on.

Reactions: 5
Whatttttttt 🤣

I think she’s a terrible singer from what I’ve heard.
Yeah she said she was signed to britneys label and was being pushed as the uks britney... she recorded an album but then she dropped out before it could be released

• Haha
She’s dropped off the weekly ranking. All those weeks hyping it up for her birthday and she’s not even made the top 100 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Is it just me or does she seem so uncomfortable around Pearl and Luke?

Pearl in Reds kitchen inviting CLA to a party?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.