Miss Red #4 We Have No Title Because Shes Such A Bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but let's face it this isn't going to affect miss reds show at all anyway? I swear everytime I go into his live he has less than 1k watching

Reactions: 2
Sorry but let's face it this isn't going to affect miss reds show at all anyway? I swear everytime I go into his live he has less than 1k watching
To be fair to him, he does have about 2/3k on his live every morning and it seems to be growing. I think he could take a lot of her viewers as loads of people seem to be complaining that she lets EQ take over her boxes every day.

Reactions: 5
So no Miss J bestie with the Miss Dred meet up?
God of course not! that would mean her going on camera!
---
To be fair to him, he does have about 2/3k on his live every morning and it seems to be growing. I think he could take a lot of her viewers as loads of people seem to be complaining that she lets EQ take over her boxes every day.
Oh I didn't realise... never sene him with a lot. I can't bare him either but I'd be happy to see Miss Dread knocked down a peg or two

Out of the two of them he’s much better, her whole setup is terrible. Not to mention the zero research she does the amount of waffle & then crying in the boxes ..
Wish he’d split his segments though, maybe do conspiracy later on.

Reactions: 5
Out of the two of them he’s much better, her whole setup is terrible. Not to mention the zero research she does the amount of waffle & then crying in the boxes ..
Wish he’d split his segments though, maybe do conspiracy later on.
I totally agree. Miss Dred has gone really lazy with her platform. And now back to gifting Angie.
---
So Alex, Dred, luke back in with Angie, oh as well as Pearl

Last edited:
  • Wow
---
So Alex, Dred, luke back in with Angie, oh as well as Pearl
i swear to god i get whiplash from the amount of times this lot change friends.
I am still to this day disgusted red is now bezzies with eq after the vile things she said about her granddaughter. Act or not, i’d despise her for the rest of my days.

Reactions: 7
i swear to god i get whiplash from the amount of times this lot change friends.
I am still to this day disgusted red is now bezzies with eq after the vile things she said about her granddaughter. Act or not, i’d despise her for the rest of my days.
Me too.

Reactions: 4
Saw a clip and Red looks different without her filters and lighting :oops: wouldn't even recognise her

• Wow
Red is live now with Pearl and Luke obviously on her account so the filters can be up to the max

• Haha
Mannnnnnnnnnnnn Miss J catfishing clout chaser live of course. But with a filter and a pair of sunglasses on

Screenshot_20240316_195750_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.