Miss Red #4 We Have No Title Because Shes Such A Bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zac if you are reading, think of yourself. Sod Miss Dred. Your platform is so much better. Bring it on.

Reactions: 5
I normally drop into miss reds around 11 ish because if anything’s happening you’ll catch up once you’re in. If there is any drama it normally consumes the whole live anyway. I would much prefer zac staying on for a few of his segments. Maybe he can delve in to what the harvtrashians and don Carla said or how much they paid him to stop talking about Eden.

Reactions: 4
Tbf I hate the weekly’s but he’s had thousands in his live over this week while he’s been up there and dropped a lot when he was going off if he’d stayed on he probably would be further up because people love the morning shows.

Reactions: 3
Zac has said that he will be opening boxes from Monday too. Hopefully he can keep a better grip on it than Red who just lets people go off on their own little sympathy drive and go ngers crossed he doesn’t let EQ in the boxes every live too.

I wonder if something has happened? He was saying on his live yesterday that he has had some private things going on in his life that he wasn’t bringing to the app. He shared it with a couple of creators and they chose to share it on one of their lives. Maybe not Red but maybe one of her mates which has caused some tension?

Zac has said that he will be opening boxes from Monday too. Hopefully he can keep a better grip on it than Red who just lets people go off on their own little sympathy drive and go ngers crossed he doesn’t let EQ in the boxes every live too.

I wonder if something has happened? He was saying on his live yesterday that he has had some private things going on in his life that he wasn’t bringing to the app. He shared it with a couple of creators and they chose to share it on one of their lives. Maybe not Red but maybe one of her mates which has caused some tension?
Well good luck to him.

Reactions: 1
Wouldn’t surprise me if its reds bestie J….

Can we all please remember that Zac is just as bad as her? Raised money last year doing the leaderboard telling everyone it was for charity, then kept it for himself, stating "charity starts at home" and he needs it more.

It was only forgotten about after miss red, eq etc called him out then forgave him because of his clout.

Zacs certainly no angel. I saw him years ago on TT in fact we had a thread on here somewhere. He was not a likeable character. Miss Red dictating what's going to be spoken about such as Sophie Rose and her pregnancy, total snooze ville. When I see all the friends in the box Cockerbore, force myself to laugh JJ, get is wrong again Pearl. Any chat about DG, time to shut up shop Red you're time is up.

Screenshot_20240316_081551_TikTok.jpg

It's shocking how she's done on the weeklies this week. Even that woman beater is above her. She has lost a lot of support since last time she did it. Like I said before, the show needs a serious revamp

Fake laugh 'mannnn' catfish J
'relaxing voice' cockerpoo,
Burger 'F Page' pearl
Unfunny 'MT'
EQ

Keep them OUT the boxes before you drop off even further

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She really thought she'd do well like last time. She is so greedy now with the Subs and always gift begging.

Reactions: 4
I think to be in the top of weeklies you need to put a lot of hours in last time she got a big headstart by cla and lyrical gifting big on the Monday and she had a lot more support this time she was banking on the same support and just coming on when she normally does but it’s not worked oh what a shame 😂
---
EQ is being bigged up in Zack live and he says s she’s always kept anything he’s told her to herself so they must be quite pally bet red hates that. Is it all going downhill for red 😏

Are miss red and zac not talking? didn’t he just buy her like 400 cigarettes? zac was just talking about how he doesn’t get involved with anyone on the app anymore because they are two faced!

Reactions: 2
I missed what Zac said about CLA can anyone tell me. I cannot have him on atm. It was something about defo something going on.

Are miss red and zac not talking? didn’t he just buy her like 400 cigarettes? zac was just talking about how he doesn’t get involved with anyone on the app anymore because they are two faced!
I’m not sure if they’ve fallen out but Zac is now doing his show for longer so it will run past 10am and he’s opening boxes. I think he’s been holding back as it’s reds spot but his viewers have asked him to stay on longer. I’m glad he is as why should anyone dictate what time people can go live also Zac has a much better set up and he doesn’t stay on the same topic for hours

Reactions: 6
riveting weekly’s content today lads shes live walking round shops with luke the judge

• Haha
Zac has just said that his manager has informed him that a lot of his videos and lives have been reported since yesterday. His words were “all because I’m extending the big bratfest from next week. Make of that what you will”

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Zac has just said that his manager has informed him that a lot of his videos and lives have been reported since yesterday. His words were “all because I’m extending the big bratfest from next week. Make of that what you will”
Oh no, well I think we all know why?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.