Miss Red #4 We Have No Title Because Shes Such A Bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The EQ show this afternoon. Why does she give certain people so much time to talk? Miss Red I mean.. Certain people are allowed to bore us for ages and anyone you might want to listen to is in and out in mins.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Well it's good Miss Red is not bothered by what CLA says about her so I won't mention what was said in the early hours.

Reactions: 2
Can't stand that J! Thinks shes hilarious 🙄🙄 Another fake TT friendship 'best friends'
---
Well it's good Miss Red is not bothered by what CLA says about her so I won't mention what was said in the early hours.
Ooooooo spill the tea 🍵 👀
---
I mentally can't watch her!! The stupid voice 'don't even try it with me' and the stupid fake laugh!! Urggghhh

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Can't stand that J! Thinks shes hilarious 🙄🙄 Another fake TT friendship 'best friends'
---

Ooooooo spill the tea 🍵 👀
---
I mentally can't watch her!! The stupid voice 'don't even try it with me' and the stupid fake laugh!! Urggghhh
Just what she always says really, but Miss Red said the other day shes not bothered. I cannot watch her too long because I cannot wake everyone up with her shouting, she just looks silly and deranged sat up in bed with her mouth going.

Reactions: 4
Oh ffs it’s the dg show again 🥱 what made me laugh is when she said once dg stood up the bouncer tit himself 😭 because he’s a big lad apparently 🤣 he’s long that’s it

• Haha
What Remi said was disgusting but people in reds circle have also said awful things but obviously they get a pass

Vickie in a Van is in some pub with balloons and she is with some bald guy, guys who is he again?

Oh she's got her own Merch, a mug with her face on now Don't all rush.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did I see Miss Red out out with her Hubby? I dont think we get to see him do we. Is this going to be a new thing or what. When is the birthday night out with Pearl and others.

I would watch Zac but he does a lot of shouting and I am sneaking watching so cannot have loud music or any kind of shouting going on. Luke does a lot of music so he's muted a lot for the same reason.

I would watch Zac but he does a lot of shouting and I am sneaking watching so cannot have loud music or any kind of shouting going on. Luke does a lot of music so he's muted a lot for the same reason.
We need to tell Zac to be a little quieter lol. I don't watch Luke, he gives me the ick.

Ha ha ha, is he lol. To be fair his is much better. Watched a couple of times and he can be quite funny and his set up is brill.
He’s announced this afternoon that he’s extending the timing of his breakfast show, normally he ends it at 10 for Red. He said he’s wanted to go longer for ages but hasn’t because of politics behind the scenes which I’m assuming is Dread & Co
---
I cannot watch Luke! Him and Ricksta urk me

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.