Miss Red #4 We Have No Title Because Shes Such A Bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listening to everyone's birthing stories now zzzzz who cares. Miss red your fyp show needs a serious revamp, nobody cares about these people's stories, it's not what we are here for

Reactions: 4
I’ve been on the phone to my Drs for 45mins came back and it’s still childbirth talk
---
Am I a bleep for thinking crying over elpha is a bit ott ? 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve been on the phone to my Drs for 45mins came back and it’s still childbirth talk
---
Am I a bleep for thinking crying over elpha is a bit ott ? 😬
No it's ridiculous. She says to people don't be snowflakes over the tit she does but then adds these middle aged SNOWFLAKES #TRIGGERED fish wife's in the box blubbering away

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No it's ridiculous. She says to people don't be snowflakes over the tit she does but then adds these middle aged SNOWFLAKES #TRIGGERED fish wife's in the box blubbering away
Honestly if I was affected to the point of crying over a tiktokker I’d delete the app and expect a family member to slap me in the face with a wet fish 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love how the "trigger warning" always comes after what's said

"Oh so and so has been r*ped... trigger warning x"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.