Miss Red #4 We Have No Title Because Shes Such A Bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Nat Nat keep coming into the box when she has admitted she lies for CLA? She lied the other day saying she knew nothing about CLA and now she has said she knew she was out. You cannot believe a word she says.

She said there is no reason to call the Police about her, so can she give people a clue what they could do as Tiktok do nothing?

Reactions: 4
Eq getting called out again and again

Also

Whattttttt does she see in this scouse mother Theresa account ??? The unfunniest thing ever
---
Miss red you absolutely make me feel sick letting eq ramble on and on how do you have this woman's back so much ??? You KNOW she is wrong. What the duck does she have on you?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Eq getting called out again and again

Also

Whattttttt does she see in this scouse mother Theresa account ??? The unfunniest thing ever
Yea and she loves to talk over people so they can’t get the point across, she has been racist and as a white person she is totally unaware how

bleeping hell do we really need racism & tit gate on a weds morning 😏

EQ is definitely after everyone's platform I agree

Reactions: 3
bleeping hell do we really need racism & tit gate on a weds morning 😏

EQ is definitely after everyone's platform I agree
Miss red is too thick to see this
I thought she had a rule where it was no big creators in the boxes? Every time you go in eq is yapping away

Reactions: 5
It’s ok cockershit is here now to resolve things with her patronising voice
---
Miss red is too thick to see this
I thought she had a rule where it was no big creators in the boxes? Every time you go in eq is yapping away
Notice that Nat said she had proof of eq saying she was gonna take reds platform and it was all quickly moved on from I’m certain that eq doesn’t even like red

I'm not meant to say this online, so I'll say it in front of thousands, I'm actually a Barrister and because your morning SHITshow's have kept me alive for months I have a team of people ready to represent you if you need. I also have an helicopter to whisk you away and a fire breathing dragon to light your Mayfair Blue.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

She must be paying these people, they can't be real 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Just seen Miss J on Claire bears live. She hates tattle, said we are brutal, think the comment cafe is better as it's funny. Obviously too scared to say the truth over there.

Can I make a small request Miss Red. Can we not have the Nat show today. I personally do not want to hear another word she has to say.
Two days now enough already.

Omg 10 minutes in and banging on about evil queen. Give. It. A. bleeping. REST !!!
---
Live has ended because she was getting affected

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s just thrown her dummy out & turned the live off cos someone said “she’s full of it” 😂

• Haha
Good Luck on getting top 10 Donna, CBA to put a proper shift in.
I don’t like Elphaba one bit, but how does Dim Donna think Elpha copes with all the spite she spews everyday, when she can’t cope with a few negative comments on her own live.

As CLA would say AFECTED DARLIN !!!

EDIT - Oh no we are back with a beggy battle!

• Haha
Screenshot_20240314_102511_TikTok.jpg

Back with the catfish
---
Good Luck on getting top 10 Donna, CBA to put a proper shift in.
I don’t like Elphaba one bit, but how does Dim Donna think Elpha copes with all the spite she spews everyday, when she can’t cope with a few negative comments on her own live.

As CLA would say AFECTED DARLIN !!!
No chance at top ten. Weekly 37, she will be fuming deep down, she definitely thought she was getting another 20k this week for her birthday, getting a few holidays booked etc. She says CLA has fallen off when she sees her in the 20s on the leaderboard

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.