Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Her and Vavron wouldn’t recognise each other in the wild with no filters.
There is a lot of editing going on with her Tiktoks. This was her on the GHD Instagram in March this year-

And how she looks in her Tiktoks , this one is also in March this year .

Very different looking .

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Cass_25

VIP Member
Every time I watch that it cracks me up she’s pretending that’s her actual face. Look at the ring light shining off her big foredome. And that big chin dimple. Reveal it Janine.
Janine lying tae her Tayto besties, surely no 😭 she looks awffy different compared to when the filters she wasn’t using on Sat slipped , I bet the same folk that edited the gabba foam on Les’s lives edited the wrinkles & hinging chops on oor Janines coupon , the bastards
IMG_4404.jpeg

• Haha

Bennybhoy1967

When do they even go out or meet up?

He is on lives all day every day, wee sweetie wife.

Fake relationship for Janine frae high up in GHD. #EMBARRASSING

Spanor511

VIP Member
I’m very surprised GHD don’t know what she’s doing. But her desperate attempts for attention and being told she is beautiful obviously mean more to her. Very strange behaviour.

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Everyone on tik tok send Miss Jay Jay a PM she's got a good wee discount for the straighters, wavers, tongs, curlers. Get your GHD products at discounted prices before it's too late.

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
This is the account she uses to go live when she’s in about the Scheme dramas for folk new to this roaster, I assume she goes in boxes from this account instead of her own to avoid getting a pull from her work. Janine’s clearly never heard the saying let sleeping dogs lie.

Attachments

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Showing the trolls she doesn’t care about them talking about her botched face, you show them Janine doll 🥳
Don’t know wit I love more the Les hair on the day Lydo is up in court for trying to run over Gaz, the filter free video that’s awffy blurry for one filmed on the latest iPhone , or the the wee miss Jay Jay stamps on the video that show the tiktoks been previously uploaded saved so you canny see wit filters she’s definitely no used . Sooooo not triggered is oor Janine fae GHD
View attachment 2463210
Is this the look she is trying to achieve 😳

Attachments

• Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
She pinned an auld tiktok last night of her pretending she’s deid with wording about how not everyone is mentally strong & words can affect others, being kind costs nothing etc … it wasn’t pinned before her thread was made. Maybe the hypocrite should take her own advice? What about the multiple lassies she was caught bullying’s mental heath Janine, do they no matter ? You know lassies including a victim of domestic abuse who you called a grass for having her abuser sent to prison to keep her son safe ….
View attachment 2377020
Lyin on your kitchen floor pretending to be deid is proper heidcase behaviour

• Haha

Butterbiggins

Can’t wait for the jj and 5 chins fall out Mark my word it will happen. 5 chins is a two faced rat u can just tell she talks about everyone behind their back

Cass_25

VIP Member
I canny stop howling at all the latest shite she’s been putting up constantly about narcissism since she got her thread . Mad mental Janine the scheme queen is triggered 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
Here’s Janine Jennings fae GHD the day driving while filming herself turning at a very busy junction. 😡Putting herself and other drivers at risk all for a bit of attention on social media😡. This is how road traffic accidents happen & lives are lost due to dangerous drivers. Fucking idiot

• Wow
  • Angry

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Oooh is big pentagon face gutted because she can't control the narrative here. Boo hoo what a sin for you hen

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
She’s so desperate for attention and sympathy she’s the only person still going on about it. I love how Tracey does not give one fuck.
She’s a textbook narcissist, canny handle it if someone doesn’t like her or those surrounding her. Tracy’s only wrote she doesn’t think Lydo is good enough, there’s no receipts linking her to doing anything threatening, malicious etc. One of the first things Janine & Lydo accused her of is trolling Steph Bonner- where are the receipts for this? There will be none as per usual.