Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleMy

VIP Member
The song is Def Leppard’s “Pour Some Sugar On Me”.

Actual lyric: “Livin’ like a lover with a radar phone”

What I hear: Livin' like a loser with a red iPhone”

I know it’s wrong, I just can’t unhear it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
In All Cried Out by Allure it turns out that they sing

"How was I to know you would weaken so easily."

...and not "How was I to know you were awake and so is Elaine" as I have thought for the past 24 years.

I just assumed it was about some bitch named Elaine who was sleeping with her boyfriend :LOL:

• Haha

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
I still think Alanis Morrissette is talking about a 'cross-eyed bear' instead of the 'cross I bear' 🐻
Stormzy is 72 years old is actually singing 'You came and saved me' and not 'a gay man saved me' :LOL:
And the song Sweet Nothing by Calvin Harris and Florence and the Machine isn't about sexy elephants 🐘 :ROFLMAO:

Speaking of misheard lyrics, remember Ken Lee?

• Haha

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
My boyfriend thought the lyrics to spice girls spice up your life when they sing “Hai Si Ja Hold tight” was “taxi ride, hold tight”. So I googled it to show him and he said me and google where wrong! 🙄😣😑 don’t think so pal, I grew up singing that song.
Hai Si Ja is the word ‘yes’ in 3 different languages (hai-Japanese, si-Spanish, ja-German). The whole point of the song is celebrating different cultures. Tell your boyfriend to give his head a wobble 😀

Last edited:
  • Haha

Melian

VIP Member
Deacon Blue - Real Gone Kid….. i thought it was “Living out baby” but just found out (via google) its “Maybe now baby” 😲
I thought this too!

I blame someone on Twitter for this - I can't listen to Girls Wanna Have Fun without hearing Girls wanna have buns...

• Haha

Lord Voldemort

As a kid I used to think it was Return to Santa instead of Return to Sender, little me thought it was about sending back unwanted Christmas gifts 😂

• Haha

Kim Mild

VIP Member
I know the correct lyric is 'pumpkin ' but I am convinced Brenda Lee sings ' later we'll have some fucking pie and do some carolling'

• Haha

Twirliegirlies

Annie Lennox “Why”, I thought she was saying… “these are the joys of salmon spread”. It is nice to be fair.

• Haha

Fancyfeathers

Chatty Member
Its raining men
I'm convinced she sings :- Sheep for every angel and rearranged the sky so that each and every woman could find the perfect guy

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
Found out today that in maroon 5’s Sunday Morning he does not sing “oooohhhh eileeen” and says “all I need” 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Luce0331

VIP Member
S Club 7 Don’t Stop Moving, the lyrics are ‘forget about your fears tonight’ I used to think it was ‘forget about your frizz tonight’ I thought yass embrace that natural hair

• Haha

Moonstone

Michael Bubles Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas I used to sing 'take a look at the firemans hand' instead of 'take a look at the five and ten'.
Okay this one made me laugh out loud, take a look at the fireman’s hand hahahahahaha.

• Haha