Misha Grimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe deleted from her channel. Not sure why a group of guys at the cinema should be threatening because of their skin? Can’t they enjoy the film too? It was weird comment. Hope she’s changed.
View attachment 144451
‘There was just a lot of people I don’t see very often’ and they ‘looked threatening’ ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

IS SHE FOR REAL? Out of all the things she has said that is but far the worst. SHE is the problem with the world. I’m honestly at a loss for words. I don’t understand, how are people so ignorant to different races? Like they are shocked they exist? Shocked they are allowed into the same movie theatre with you????? Like?????? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Maybe deleted from her channel. Not sure why a group of guys at the cinema should be threatening because of their skin? Can’t they enjoy the film too? It was weird comment. Hope she’s changed.
View attachment 144451
What the hell is wrong with this girl 🙄she didn’t state the colour of their skin though... but regardless she shouldn’t be judging a book by its cover, that’s how prejudice starts. 😭🙄 BUT it does show how out of touch with reality she is. She doesn’t know what the real world is. Her parents have Clearly given her a Very sheltered life And not prepared her for the real world and what it holds at all

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She’s judging books by character 🥴🙃🙃

Maaaaan I hate this eye bagged pie face idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 144451
What. the. duck.

This is horrendous in so many ways??

People went to the cinema to watch a film and burst Mishas bubble, how DARE THEY.

Cobi is just as bad as her and they seem to both be playing up to this obvious racism together. Disgusting

Reactions: 4
What did she think a group of guys were going to do in the middle of a film screening? Kidnap her?!

Reactions: 2
Also did anyone notice how her style changed when she was with Cobi aha, like her style was a lot more relaxed and boyish now it’s back to just being child/sexy 😂😂😳😳

View attachment 144451
Shes definitely racist.

they use the word ‘mandem’ to describe the “15” boys at the cinema. This word can be used to describe a group of males but it originates from the Caribbean. And in todays culture its associated with groups of black males and also in reference to gang culture.

Now im not saying she was using the word “mandem” and “black boohoo man puffer coats” to insinuate the group of males that made her feel scared were all black. BUT that was MY interpretation of that entire conversation.

Just a quick google of the word mandem highlights the common use of this word.

EDIT: also if it was Blue Story then this furthers my point.

If you havent seen Blue story 100% worth a watch. Amazing cast and equally fab acting

Reactions: 9
I was shocked when he casually called them mandem and she left it in the clip but didn’t know if I was overreacting! Glad you’ve confirmed it!

Reactions: 3
Shes definitely racist.

they use the word ‘mandem’ to describe the “15” boys at the cinema. This word can be used to describe a group of males but it originates from the Caribbean. And in todays culture its associated with groups of black males and also in reference to gang culture.

Now im not saying she was using the word “mandem” and “black boohoo man puffer coats” to insinuate the group of males that made her feel scared were all black. BUT that was MY interpretation of that entire conversation.

Just a quick google of the word mandem highlights the common use of this word.

EDIT: also if it was Blue Story then this furthers my point.

If you havent seen Blue story 100% worth a watch. Amazing cast and equally fab acting
Ahh thank you!! Mandem isn’t used as slang where I’m from so I was confused as to why everyone thought she was talking about a group of black guys! Absolutely disgraceful. Can a group of guys not go to the cinema without being judged??

That video!! I'm so angry I'm almost speechless. She 100% is talking about a group of black guys. Notice she didn't mention that they were being noisy or disruptive,just their mere presence made her feel threatened...how dare a group of boys go to the cinema. Where on earth does she live that she's not used to seeing 'those' type of people???

I'm mixed race and so is my teenage son. He has the most diverse group of friends you could imagine, including black, white, gay, straight, middle class, working class, Muslim, Polish... I could go on. Granted we live in London but I don't believe it's a question of geography, it's education. I can guarantee you he would never speak about or judge any group of people the way those two idiots just did in that video...and if he did I would hang my head in shame knowing I had failed as a parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

She's actually ridiculous thank you for sharing! The context here is so important. If she was walking down the street by herself at 9pm from the pub for example I'm sure it would be intimidating to see a big group of guys from any race. But she's in a cinema... hardly the same thing. A bunch of guys have come to watch a movie together is that alright with you Misha? 🤦‍♀️ Should they come back later to another screening so they're not so scary and intimidating? This girl... they're clearly more than likely talking about boys who are black as well so it does seem like she is indeed racist. They're paying customers Misha and you're sat in the cinema next to your boyfriend. Not every young black male is a threat to you Misha! Hoping she took blackout tuesday to educate herself and spent the time she would do filming her poor form 'workouts' and pointless toothbrush dance to reading up on racial stereotyping and understanding other important black live matters issues.

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but how did she think that was appropriate ??? When I first saw it I thought she was referring to a dodgy looking group of lads and even then I was turned off and that’s what brought me to this website.. what an awful person!!sorry mandem isn’t used as slang where I’m from or I would have been angrier earlier:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh and talking so disparigingly about the clothes they were wearing... well maybe they don't get clothes sent to them for free!!!

It’s vile and she can’t deny her racism because there’s evidence. Shocking that she actually uploaded this thinking this was an acceptable thought to have! A group of guys can’t even visit the cinema in peace because of women like her. She reminds me of the lady In the park who called the police on that innocent bird watcher, claiming he was threatening her. Exactly the kind of thing I’d expect from her now.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.