Misha Grimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I asked when she was going home and I have been blocked. I am really not a nasty person, I’m quiet and can not deal with confrontation. I was so surprised to be blocked. It really has never happened to me before - wow 😮
The same happened to me with Elle Darby. Called her out for been too close to her friend and not social distancing ,(wasnt said in a nasty way at ALL) and she blocked me 😮 never happened to me before either.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
If people do, she deletes it really quick, I’ve tried a couple times aha

someone please explain why she thinks it’s okay to @ a brand like that ? @‘ing that brand doesn’t help educate people it just gets attention from them for her.

Wow even if constructive criticism, influencers just cnt handle it 🤦🏻‍♀️

If people do, she deletes it really quick, I’ve tried a couple times aha

someone please explain why she thinks it’s okay to @ a brand like that ? @‘ing that brand doesn’t help educate people it just gets attention from them for her.

I mean it's hardly unacceptable?? Plus every influencer does it.

Reactions: 1
I’m one of them aha her fans are so thick. One of them literally said “I don’t give a toss” regarding people’s actions during the pandemic. It’s gross! There’s also an argument below with two other people about Instagram 🤣🤣 it’s pathetic. I don’t wanna pipe up on that one though because this other girl just sounds so nasty.
That person who said 'I dont give a toss' is so pathetic. They basically said they didnt care about anybody else other than herself. Honestly some of her fans are so self consumed

There is now 2 nurses on that thread having it off as one of them said she basically didnt care now as her hospital has no cases... forgetting about the rest of the uk lol

She also called the dog fat and lazy because it wouldn’t run with her... of course it didn’t want to run with her it’s baking hot and the dog is old! How selfish can you get.
This was verging on slight animal cruelty to be honest. I've owned a dog since forever. My family have never not had one and I have continued to have them all my life but it is too hot for people to sit in the sun right now let alone having an elderly dog RUN with you dragging It on a lead in this heat!! You shouldn't even be taking them on the pavement in this heat as their paws can burn from the hot tarmac. I cant believe her parents let her do this. Shocked

Reactions: 4
Oh yes I agree. But it said "unacceptable to @ a brand" , just seems a strange thing to say.
Sorry I didn’t word it properly. It’s absolutely normal to @ brands of course, I just mean when it’s regarding something so important like this issue I would have respected her more if she dug deeper and linked actual places and pages that are helping people mentally and physically. Not a glamour magazine that linked a couple things themselves :( she could have done far more. You can tell she felt obligated to post, I don’t see any sincerity in what she wrote, considering She also followed it up With affiliate links and self promo of her YouTube. 😕

Y’all need to read this Comment thread it is so bizarre

Attachments

Last edited:
Sorry I didn’t word it properly. It’s absolutely normal to @ brands of course, I just mean when it’s regarding something so important like this issue I would have respected her more if she dug deeper and linked actual places and pages that are helping people mentally and physically. Not a glamour magazine that linked a couple things themselves :( she could have done far more. You can tell she felt obligated to post, I don’t see any sincerity in what she wrote, considering She also followed it up With affiliate links and self promo of her YouTube. 😕

What video is the comment on?

😂😂 That girl commenting saying her father owns half of Italy or whatever and how she has a mansion and does brand deals... Is that why your Instagram is private hun? What 'influencer' has a private insta for her supposed brand deals... Also saying she knows Misha personally... Okay want a medal? Nothing special about that.

What video is the comment on?
The tye dye one!! Unless she’s taken it down 😂😂

😂😂 That girl commenting saying her father owns half of Italy or whatever and how she has a mansion and does brand deals... Is that why your Instagram is private hun? What 'influencer' has a private insta for her supposed brand deals... Also saying she knows Misha personally... Okay want a medal? Nothing special about that.
I know aha I’ve seen her comment a few things on Mishas videoS and it’s always something about having money 😂😂😂 Like this one haha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She copied and pasted her last post from the story she did a couple days ago ? I mean it’s amazing she’s doing something like this ? But she couldn’t have written something different ?

• Sad
It must be tearing her up inside not being able to post a tooth brushing dance video today

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It must be tearing her up inside not being able to post a tooth brushing dance video today
Tomorrow she’ll come on stories and say ‘here are my stories from yesterday’ like she always does. I HIGHLY doubt she is taking a ‘real’ break from social media and spending the day educating herself 🙄

Reactions: 4
Tomorrow she’ll come on stories and say ‘here are my stories from yesterday’ like she always does. I HIGHLY doubt she is taking a ‘real’ break from social media and spending the day educating herself 🙄
I hope not 🙄

This girl is racist, there’s video evidence in a vlog. I found it weird that nobody picked up on it. It’s around Christmas when her and her boyfriend went to the cinema. She was scared of a group of black boys who were paying customers, in the same screening room as her. When they got home in the vlog she acted like her life was in danger because of the men watching the film ... for no apparent reason other than ‘they looked scary’ and she likes to ‘keep to her usual bubble’ whatever the duck that means! Of course her boyfriend agreed with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
This girl is racist, there’s video evidence in a vlog. I found it weird that nobody picked up on it. It’s around Christmas when her and her boyfriend went to the cinema. She was scared of a group of black boys who were paying customers, in the same screening room as her. When they got home in the vlog she acted like her life was in danger because of the men watching the film ... for no apparent reason other than ‘they looked scary’ and she likes to ‘keep to her usual bubble’ whatever the duck that means! Of course her boyfriend agreed with her.
Do you have a link to the vlog? I can’t find it on her channel.

Reactions: 2
Wait, video title and time stamp plz ??!!!

Wait, video title and time stamp plz ??!!!
Maybe deleted from her channel. Not sure why a group of guys at the cinema should be threatening because of their skin? Can’t they enjoy the film too? It was weird comment. Hope she’s changed.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.