Misha Grimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm ngl I'm not the fittest person but surely its not normal to spend 2 hours working out a day???😂
It can be very counterproductive.. and plus it's not realistic.. she mentioned in a video that shes working out because she wants to change her life style or something, but as soon as lock down is lifted nobody gonna have time to workout for 2 hours a day...

Reactions: 1
It can be very counterproductive.. and plus it's not realistic.. she mentioned in a video that shes working out because she wants to change her life style or something, but as soon as lock down is lifted nobody gonna have time to workout for 2 hours a day...
I agree I think some of it she has nothing else going on. Her work must have dried up a bit, she can't travel (which she loves as we know) or see her 'friends', she cant come home from the holiday house (i think she knows the backlash would be insane), she wants to prove to Cobi she is over him and amazing. It's not sustainable and tbh she isnt showing any results from it so must be doing something wrong

Reactions: 3
Yeah exactly. She's seriously trying to do too much. Some days she's running and doing weight workouts, some day's she running and doing weight workouts and doing HIIT. Some days she's running, doing weight workouts, doing HIIT, doing hula hooping (what happened to that? :unsure:), doing dance workouts, skipping, doing Chloe Ting workouts I mean my God girl... just SLOW DOWN. She's not even slightly overweight to use the excuse she's trying to lose weight. I can't tell if she's trying to 'tone up' so build some muscle or burn fat but she just looks the same as the start of lockdown in my opinion... I think she needs to focus on only a couple of things because honestly her form is not good enough to be currently doing about 10 different types of fitness! She really just seems bored... 🤷‍♀️

Can someone tell me why she does the tit tooth brushing dances? What is the actual point in it? Is it supposed to be funny or entertaining? I just don't understand

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t know what you’re talking about, according to most of her followers her hair is looking “so healthy” 😂😂😂😂

“Takes a family to fix a leak” 😂😂
Ooooh nice how about combining ours.... something like... thread title suggestion: 'overdoing workouts her hair looks bleak, takes a family to fix a leak!'

Better or worse than the first? Haha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ooooh nice how about combining ours.... something like... thread title suggestion: 'overdoing workouts her hair looks bleak, takes a family to fix a leak!'

Better or worse than the first? Haha.
Aha I love that 😂

I'm ngl I'm not the fittest person but surely its not normal to spend 2 hours working out a day???😂
When she said something explaining how shes not following chloe tings exact workout plan but she is doing over an hour each day so dont worry, no ones worrying, no one would worry if she wasnt working out at all, Misha we're scared for you bc you seem to need to prove to everyone how much you workout, not a healthy sign. Also like i think itd be better if she focused on doing less workouts but doing them correctly, shed get better results then this frantic, terrible form workout routine she has

When she said something explaining how shes not following chloe tings exact workout plan but she is doing over an hour each day so dont worry, no ones worrying, no one would worry if she wasnt working out at all, Misha we're scared for you bc you seem to need to prove to everyone how much you workout, not a healthy sign. Also like i think itd be better if she focused on doing less workouts but doing them correctly, shed get better results then this frantic, terrible form workout routine she has
She actually would benefit doing one of Chloes plans following it properly and focusing on form instead of random things she's doing. I'm doing it atm and most days are around 30 minutes quite hard HIIT / Core workouts and then doing a short run, or nice walk or bike ride

In her stories she said "this time last year me and Georgia where on our way to.." Where? its were 😂 How can she be that bad at english when its her first language. She then says "we really didnt take this holiday for advantage" ...she didnt take the holiday for personal advantage? whose advantage was it for? :unsure: ahh she means for granted 😂 I swear she doesnt even know what words mean she just hears a word and puts in a word that sounds similar in its place cause she doesnt know the phrase, like when she said beal to endel, it be all to end all, like does she not know what words mean .. Idk its just so obvious how terrible she is and the fact she tells everyone how smart she is... at least she should recognize how bad she is at words and spend this lockdown trying to learn some basic phrases instead of spending 3 hours frantically trying to get her 16 y/o body back

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In her stories she said "this time last year me and Georgia where on our way to.." Where? its were 😂 How can she be that bad at english when its her first language. She then says "we really didnt take this holiday for advantage" ...she didnt take the holiday for personal advantage? whose advantage was it for? :unsure: ahh she means for granted 😂 I swear she doesnt even know what words mean she just hears a word and puts in a word that sounds similar in its place cause she doesnt know the phrase, like when she said beal to endel, it be all to end all, like does she not know what words mean .. Idk its just so obvious how terrible she is and the fact she tells everyone how smart she is... at least she should recognize how bad she is at words and spend this lockdown trying to learn some basic phrases instead of spending 3 hours frantically trying to get her 16 y/o body back
She’s told the difference by people in her dms as well. I get that for some people learning the variations of words like ‘were, we’re, where’ etc may be difficult but she has so much time on her hands to learn it. Rather than do that she’s just lazy and only uses one word for every situation, pretending the others don’t exist. It’s embarrassing that people in this country have English as their second or third language and often arrive speaking no English at all, and yet they learn to speak, write and understand it perfectly.

She’s told the difference by people in her dms as well. I get that for some people learning the variations of words like ‘were, we’re, where’ etc may be difficult but she has so much time on her hands to learn it. Rather than do that she’s just lazy and only uses one word for every situation, pretending the others don’t exist. It’s embarrassing that people in this country have English as their second or third language and often arrive speaking no English at all, and yet they learn to speak, write and understand it perfectly.
Also annoying how she says she was a straight A student in school, like in WHAT WORLD 😂

Reactions: 2
How can she work out for 4hrs a day yet still have no arse
From watching the clips she posts on insta she’s mainly doing cardio/hit that make you lose weight doesn’t do much muscle wise as far as I’m aware. Any weight based exercises she has been doing she’s not using the correct form or doing it properly so she’s not gonna gain anything from it. If she would focus more on her form she would get more out of the exercises in the long run

Reactions: 2
Oh my god, dicaplin !! 🤣🤣
I thought she was looking skinnier on those stories too.

I’m unsure if I think she is looking thinner aha in gym gear she looks quite thin but that’s what gym gear does. Because In her recent hauls that she’s done she just looks the same with that lower belly pouch thing still. 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.