Misha Grimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so full of it, gets caught out for reccomending bad quality trainers that she has an affiliate link for but tries to talk her way out of it 🙄
Lolll this is about as transparent and truthful as my ex when I asked if he was texting another girl 🙃🙃😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
she literally whined about how the tick was peeling off what the heck, for shoes that expensive! the logo should not be peeling off. Does she really need this much money? Also, Is she aware that sharing a little forward screenshot about the blacklivesmatter movement isn’t really doing much when you don’t address it or just Follow it buy putting slides of you buying pointless things for yourself straight afterwards :/

Reactions: 2
That poor dog :( she literally dumped a bucket of water on it and then tried taking it on a run? It's clearly older and overweight... ugh 😥😥

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She also called the dog fat and lazy because it wouldn’t run with her... of course it didn’t want to run with her it’s baking hot and the dog is old! How selfish can you get.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She really just can’t accept her current clothing size can she. If the size you get isn’t comfortable on your body then it’s not the correct size 😂 I don’t know why she always uses that as an excuse, it doesn’t make sense ahaha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really just can’t accept her current clothing size can she. If the size you get isn’t comfortable on your body then it’s not the correct size 😂 I don’t know why she always uses that as an excuse, it doesn’t make sense ahaha
her last shirtless pic on insta.. im so tired of her trying so hard to be sexy and skinny, interesting to me that shes tried to change her image so much since before it was all cutsy and "relatable" and my only friend is my mom.. etc.

Anyone else seen her attempt to show support for the current situation in America on her instagram story? What a gross misuse of her platform really shows her true colours, she could do a lot better if she really cared

Reactions: 3
Anyone else seen her attempt to show support for the current situation in America on her instagram story? What a gross misuse of her platform really shows her true colours, she could do a lot better if she really cared
I’m sure she only posted that because people are calling out all the influencers who have kept quiet. It’s so obvious. She’s so far removed in her own little world (and the holiday home) from what’s happening that it didn’t occur to mention it until she was basically told to.

I really really dislike her. I don’t even follow but she’s aaaaalways on my bloody instagram explore feed.

So annoying where she’s topless and said her mum never told her to put a top on just to tidy the kitchen :
1. Find it weird how she prances about the house wearing next to nothing most times
2. Top or no top boobs are mostly uncovered due to cutting every decent top up

I hate how she thinks writing a stupid little message about the racism going on in America and then following up with just photos of her self, video promo etc it’s gross and she’s worse than I originally thought :/

Anyone think her body looks worse since working out so much? i dont know if its bc shes doing everything the wrong way or what. Also in her instagram story when she was working out on the bike... she looks hysterical and fanatic .... like someone who really really wants to lose weight.. not normal at all.

Reactions: 9
The posing and checking herself out was too strong during this workout ...

812F5A16-CEDA-4F44-B842-0328D945EABC.png

Reactions: 2
She just says she’s ReLaTaBLe cos she’s not perfect at posture etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.