Misha Grimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of her posts and stories have been about ‘being to afraid to say the wrong thing’, ‘sometimes it’s worse if you don’t say anything’ (wow really misha🙄) ‘I’m scared to come back to instagram.’ The tone comes back to her every single time and her expressing how uncomfortable she is. Misha - you should be uncomfortable. You have white privilege whilst black people are being murdered. This should be the most uncomfortable, gut wrenching time for white people, and yet it’s still only a tiny percentage compared to the uncomfortableness and fear black people face every day. I know she has been posting useful links as well which I give credit to her for but she doesn’t need to keep focusing on how she feels in these times and how she’s scared to say the wrong thing - it’s not about that and it’s not about her.
I agree, it’s always about Misha, She Always wants sympathy from people.

Reactions: 2
There’s someone on her previous post being super racist in her comments. If she has educated herself as she says she has she will say something or delete the comments!! :/

I saw her address her excessive workout by saying she isnt .... followed by a 4k run, a dance video and Chloe Ting videos (which im 99% sure she did wrong as day 3 has 4 videos and she seemed to do 2) after saying she'd done nothing for a few days, which for me shows she does it to post and show off as much / if not more than she does for personal reasons. The social media blackout/reflection time didn't mean you had to completely stop your life, if you love exercise and working out you could have carried on just not posted it

Reactions: 5
I saw her address her excessive workout by saying she isnt .... followed by a 4k run, a dance video and Chloe Ting videos (which im 99% sure she did wrong as day 3 has 4 videos and she seemed to do 2) after saying she'd done nothing for a few days, which for me shows she does it to post and show off as much / if not more than she does for personal reasons. The social media blackout/reflection time didn't mean you had to completely stop your life, if you love exercise and working out you could have carried on just not posted it
And all that was followed up with her saying “slightly easier today as I’m easing myself back in after not working out for 2 days”
!!!

That d
And all that was followed up with her saying “slightly easier today as I’m easing myself back in after not working out for 2 days”
!!!
That doesn’t make sense to me because she said she always has two rest days, so shouldn’t she be going easier every week?? 😂

After seeing her comments about those boys in the cinema, I had to unsubscribe and unfollow her. She is sooooo annoying and pretentious!! Is it just me that doesn't see that she's pretty at all, I used to follow her cos I thought her personality was cute but I never acc thought she was pretty, and I literally can't see it even if I try really hard. I think she just looks too much like her dad, her eyes arent pretty 😭 sorry but after that comment of hers I'm not a fan

Reactions: 3
Well, Misha follows Cobi but Cobi does not follow Misha aha. He still follows G though

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Maybe all the toothbrush dancing and half naked insta stories will stop now 🙄🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion: Overdoing workouts thinks she's so advanced, bores us silly with the toothbrush dance!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Think him unfollowing her says it all, about who ended it really 🐸, he’s obviously held out doing it, knowing everyone would say something at the beginning but now it’s died down, so much for being friends still 🐸☕, maybe he’s got bored of seeing her being desperate for attention on her stories daily 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Reckon she's been looking here ???
Yeah probably. Although I don't know why she says she shouldn't have to explain this... you say everyday for 4 days that you're doing Chloe Tings 2 week shred which is a certain number of different workout videos a day. If you're only picking and doing the ones you want there will be people that message you to let you know you're doing it wrong Misha you have over 135 thousand followers... most people probably want to let you know in a nice way because there is actually another influencer Millie T who did and filmed the 2 week shred challenge for youtube and did the same video everyday not realising there is a whole program to follow. Not everyone is out for you Misha... 🤦‍♀️

I'm ngl I'm not the fittest person but surely its not normal to spend 2 hours working out a day???😂
I'm no athlete ahaha but I am a reasonably fit person and to hell would I work out for 2 hours a day! Maybe if i was obese and needed to work out a bit to lose weight to maintain a healthy lifestyle but not if I was already skinny like Misha.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.