Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks a complete taat being film throwing her arms and legs around looking over her shoulder and around. I cringe so hard

Reactions: 1
She looks a complete taat being film throwing her arms and legs around looking over her shoulder and around. I cringe so hard
It always makes me cringe when someone is is filming and you see them standing normally and then you see them notice the camera and they start eye bleeping the camera and twirling around and making it seem like they are having such a good time 😬

Hasn’t she done the PCR test wrong? I thought it was to be done on your second day home and then you isolate until the result is in. Not go straight there from the train and not isolate at all?

Hasn’t she done the PCR test wrong? I thought it was to be done on your second day home and then you isolate until the result is in. Not go straight there from the train and not isolate at all?
I think its on or before day 2 of arrival. They have quick test at some airports where you get them back the same day as well. I went away just before they stopped them and I did mine the day after I arrive, posted for 4pm pick up and got the result by the time I woke up the next morning. I didn’t have to isolate but you do now until you get the result. She did say she got the quick test not sure how long that takes though?

Just caught up on her video about the collection, I mean I know she has to make money, but I thought if the collection was for her dad more than one necklace would go towards M&D, saying that though, the collection isn’t really about her dad, one piece is, the rest of it is about her😂, so I’ve no clue why she said It was for her dad, she said they called her the star ect, so about her and not her dad, I mean that’s fine, you do you, but just weird to say the full collection is for her dad when only the one thing out of it all is.

I’ll agree silver is definitely more her colour. Also how amazing is her mum looking for just loosing her soulmate, it’s nice they did take her away though for it, because it’s the first one without him, so she deserves to go and celebrate that in Paris With her loved ones around her, I noticed that Jake wasn’t mentioned anywhere on her stories until people on here where speaking about him, suddenly she announces they’re together, she also done it the last time when she went away, people where commenting about them being together and next thing she posts a photo showing him🤣, shows she reads on here then😂😂

She’s honestly bugging me now, oh guys something not positive is happening but I don’t want pity so I’m just going to mention it but not say anything more. Oh guys just had the best news, but not going to tell you, like just F off social media ffs 😂 . Poor Jake has to take her on his skiing trip get ready for constant whinging and constant “baaaabeeee take photos of meee” Jake 🤢🤢

Just caught up on her video about the collection, I mean I know she has to make money, but I thought if the collection was for her dad more than one necklace would go towards M&D, saying that though, the collection isn’t really about her dad, one piece is, the rest of it is about her😂, so I’ve no clue why she said It was for her dad, she said they called her the star ect, so about her and not her dad, I mean that’s fine, you do you, but just weird to say the full collection is for her dad when only the one thing out of it all is.

I’ll agree silver is definitely more her colour. Also how amazing is her mum looking for just loosing her soulmate, it’s nice they did take her away though for it, because it’s the first one without him, so she deserves to go and celebrate that in Paris With her loved ones around her, I noticed that Jake wasn’t mentioned anywhere on her stories until people on here where speaking about him, suddenly she announces they’re together, she also done it the last time when she went away, people where commenting about them being together and next thing she posts a photo showing him🤣, shows she reads on here then😂😂
Gotta muster up sales and pulling heart strings is a good marketing style lmao.

Reactions: 4
Anyone know what the “not positive news” is?
My guess it’s about the apartment as she moved there in January and had a 1 year contract. The rent might have gone up or she generally can’t afford it anymore after all the time off.. but that’s just my guess 😊

My guess it’s about the apartment as she moved there in January and had a 1 year contract. The rent might have gone up or she generally can’t afford it anymore after all the time off.. but that’s just my guess 😊
You’re probably right, maybe Jake is getting a new job somewhere else and they gotta move too? But I also saw him posting about how expensive london rent is so you’re guess is probably correct lmao

Just looked at her past posts to see if the jan thing added up and it definitely did aha but also this god damn caption?! Like way to push females back a couple steps misha, she’s out here making us gals sound like we are dependent domesticated whiners 😂🙄 it’s 2021 love, not the 50’s

Attachments

Last edited:
The fact she hasn’t worked out yet that for a proper workout you need to be controlled with movements you do... not flinging your body up rapidly like she was doing when she was doing crunches 😂 like everyone else there was so much stronger and controlled? Especially doing the mountain climbers... read the room Misha for goodness sake.

On her story she posted a pic with her laptop that has lots of tabs open one of them being Rightmove, so deffo moving out. I just looked at the rent prices in her area and they’ve sky rocketed since the reduced prices during lockdown, no wonder they’re moving out..

Reactions: 7
The body checking on stories NEEDS to stop. It’s obvious she’s struggling with her weight and the stories are too much.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely cringing at her Lee Stafford Ad video, the fake burst of laughter that ends abruptly as soon as she spots her face and starts eye bleeping herself again. 🙄 Also when will she realise she would look so much better without those awful extensions that are constantly visible
F9A96BCE-93CC-47D2-88C9-2E5F103CAF2E.jpeg
3D5E54E8-FD2B-4777-94F8-DBCFF1F339A8.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Absolutely cringing at her Lee Stafford Ad video, the fake burst of laughter that ends abruptly as soon as she spots her face and starts eye bleeping herself again. 🙄 Also when will she realise she would look so much better without those awful extensions that are constantly visible View attachment 912172View attachment 912173
I also hate this mouth breathing pose she does. You don’t look like a model you look like something went wrong with your chromosomes. Close your mouth girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Absolutely cringing at her Lee Stafford Ad video, the fake burst of laughter that ends abruptly as soon as she spots her face and starts eye bleeping herself again. 🙄 Also when will she realise she would look so much better without those awful extensions that are constantly visible
What I don't get is why a hair company would choose someone with dead hair and awful extensions to advertise their product in the first place

Reactions: 7
Whats with her mouth, like why is she trying to stick her teeth out. I'm actually crying, her jaw looks weird as duck hahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.