Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I laughed at the video ad, I mean who is taken hair advice from misha grimes when her hair is absolutely destroyed, what a great choice lee StaffordšŸ¤£šŸ¤£, maybe pick someone whoā€™s hair is abit better next timešŸ˜¬, donā€™t even know why theyā€™d want misha to do An ad for themšŸ¤£, her hair in 99% of her videos is either looking like the hair extensions are coming out or like her hairs been set on fire and put back out, think if you are doing an ad about hair products, hair like mishaā€™s is definitely not the kind you want representing your brand, if I didnā€™t know who misha was and seen these ads, right away Iā€™d be like those products clearly donā€™t work. Not get me thinking I need to buy them nowšŸ˜‚.

Yeah I recon they are moving, sheā€™s said herself that because of covid she got the flat cheaper than usual, so it would make sense that theyā€™d be looking for somewhere else to live now the contract is up and probably the prices of the flat. I donā€™t know, part of me thinks sheā€™ll move back home with her mum ā€œtemporaryā€ and say itā€™s until they find somewhere else, I do believe the reason Jake decided to move in with misha was because his new job, and her saying she wanted to live closer to it, so heā€™s seen it easier than travelling everyday for work. Youā€™d think with her dad passing and her mum being alone now, sheā€™ll want to move closer to her if she does look for somewhere else, now the contract with the flat is up and she has no choice but to move Anyways, but what would she choose, being closer to her mum now sheā€™s alone or keeping Jake šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 3
The lee Stafford advert has been removed. The after photo/video was actually one from her photo shoot where a stylist had done her hair.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Honestly thought the photos of Misha's jaw earlier on the thread would have just been editing, but in her new YouTube video, it definitely looks like she has had jaw filler. I think it's really noticeable when she turns into the side as just one "lump" in her jaw is super defined. It looks like she could have got it done for her E&E launch as that's when you can see a difference in her face shape on her insta

It seems to be a thing with these influencers. Saffrons as bad - everyoneā€™s her best friend, oh my best friend this and oh thatā€™s my best friend that and then says the same about someone else and Anastasia isnā€™t much better.

Honestly thought the photos of Misha's jaw earlier on the thread would have just been editing, but in her new YouTube video, it definitely looks like she has had jaw filler. I think it's really noticeable when she turns into the side as just one "lump" in her jaw is super defined. It looks like she could have got it done for her E&E launch as that's when you can see a difference in her face shape on her insta
I completely agree! Her face shape has gone from extremely round to now extremely square and boxy... thatā€™s what happens when you take a round face and put jaw filler in it! It goes square, boxy and manly šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 1
Think it speaks volumes that the only piece to sell out is the one piece that profits are being donated to charity and not her. She has the platform and opportunity to really promote the charity and I donā€™t think she has enough. Just my opinion

Last edited:
Think it speaks volumes that the only piece to sell out is the one piece that profits are being donated to charity and not her. She has the platform and opportunity to really promote the charity and I donā€™t think she has enough. Just my opinion
did you see how much her mother bought?! I remember seeing it, it was like a whole box šŸ˜³

Is anyone fed up of seeing her crying? Close to unfollowing now. Yes I know her dad has passed, itā€™s good sheā€™s grieving donā€™t get me wrong! It just doesnā€™t need to be plastered all over the internet

Reactions: 14
She has definitely had chin filler too- the shape of her chin has completely shifted and it also elongates a jaw.
Nothing wrong with having filler, But itā€™s the arrogance of ā€˜oh Iā€™d neverā€™ ā€˜not my thingā€™ etc

Is anyone fed up of seeing her crying? Close to unfollowing now. Yes I know her dad has passed, itā€™s good sheā€™s grieving donā€™t get me wrong! It just doesnā€™t need to be plastered all over the internet
Yeah Iā€™m sorry if this sounds harsh but sheā€™s almost milking her dads death for views / clicks / attention. I get itā€™s terrible and unimaginable but thereā€™s no need to record or take photos of yourself crying itā€™s literally for attention

Reactions: 13
So Jakeā€™s leaving country 23rd December, do we think heā€™s off to work abroad and sheā€™s giving up the apartment?

• Wow
im confused why in that q&a she said she said something like, "can you imagine me skiing aaaahahah" when last week she 100% said she was going skiing.

Reactions: 7
ā€œIā€™ve had no work doneā€ does she think we are dim? šŸ˜‚
Also, I swear she had a story about how she was excited to go skiing? Interesting that she is now not going then? šŸ˜³
Lol that second picture is justā€¦ atrocious. The choices that were made in this photo are just so hideous itā€™s making me laugh. Those eyebrows, her mouth breathing pose again, it being out of focus, the super intense stare when there's nothing going on, her hair which looks greyā€¦ she looks like Ivanka Trump in the 80's or something. (I'm not commenting on her face or anything that's out of her control)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.