Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So accurate šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I love to go on holiday with my friends but why wouldn't she want to go with jake?! Maybe he is going to work abroad??
Exactly! That just shows somethings going on between them, sheā€™s asking for someone to go away on holiday and talking about how tit life is right now, definitely recon theyā€™ll split up soon, donā€™t see why youā€™d need to post on Instagram for someone to go on holiday with you, unless you want to annoy your boyfriendšŸ¤£, sheā€™ll only been posting this stuff because sheā€™s seeing Jake away living his life without her, while sheā€™s here herself.

Reactions: 3
Exactly! That just shows somethings going on between them, sheā€™s asking for someone to go away on holiday and talking about how tit life is right now, definitely recon theyā€™ll split up soon, donā€™t see why youā€™d need to post on Instagram for someone to go on holiday with you, unless you want to annoy your boyfriendšŸ¤£, sheā€™ll only been posting this stuff because sheā€™s seeing Jake away living his life without her, while sheā€™s here herself.
I just remeber being like 13 and breaking up with my bf of 6days being like ā€œ Anyone want to go to McDonaldā€™s ā€œ and itā€™s GIVING those vibes embarrassing for myself at 13 let alone being 22 and doing that ! Does she not have friends ? What about molly mae thought she was her bestie

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just remeber being like 13 and breaking up with my bf of 6days being like ā€œ Anyone want to go to McDonaldā€™s ā€œ and itā€™s GIVING those vibes embarrassing for myself at 13 let alone being 22 and doing that ! Does she not have friends ? What about molly mae thought she was her bestie
Molly mae said on a podcast the other day she doesn't have friends šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø sorry misha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I reckon her and Jake are definitely on the rocks. No mention of him and she decorated that shite little Christmas tree on her own.

Reactions: 6
I canā€™t tell if I find the constant trying to take aesthetic photos regarding her dad or dramatic speeches about personal stuff to her father tbh like sad and justified or if itā€™s kinda just a bit attention grabbing. Thereā€™s just so much like monetising happening around her father and crying thumbnails etc...

Reactions: 8
Isnā€™t he her mums catšŸ¤”šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Also wonder why theyā€™ve decided to sell the lake house, maybe with her dad passing her mum wants a different start, understandable when he spent the rest of his life there tho

Exactly this! I remember being 14 and breaking up with my boyfriend so Iā€™d ask on Facebook if anyone wanted to do something, so heā€™d see it and be annoyed šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚, itā€™s definitely embarrassing to still be doing tit like that nowšŸ˜‚, itā€™s pretty obvious itā€™s because jakes away on a holiday and left her, so she wants to give him a taste of his own medicine, when really if you have to start doing that stuff you should just walk away, because thatā€™s toxic šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
Selling the lake house was probably because they havenā€™t had much business because of the pandemic, it was maybe her dads dream and her mum isnā€™t interested in carrying that on? (maybe she needs the money from the sale?-I canā€™t see her mum doing a 9-5 job) or maybe itā€™s because they had terrible reviews and no-one actually wants to stay there lol.

Reactions: 1
Selling the lake house was probably because they havenā€™t had much business because of the pandemic, it was maybe her dads dream and her mum isnā€™t interested in carrying that on? (maybe she needs the money from the sale?-I canā€™t see her mum doing a 9-5 job) or maybe itā€™s because they had terrible reviews and no-one actually wants to stay there lol.
Where are these reviews lmao I wanna see

No one has a harder life than Misha guys... did you know her dad passed away? You might not since she keeps it super private and likes to handle her personal things alone. You guys just wouldnā€™t understand because every single one of you people have easy lives and need to think more about Misha and her struggles

My husband passed at 38 years old in March. I mention it occasionally but not as much as her. Maybe it is her coping mechanism? I agree she manages to fit it in every chance she gets but o think her personality is to overshare?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
My husband passed at 38 years old in March. I mention it occasionally but not as much as her. Maybe it is her coping mechanism? I agree she manages to fit it in every chance she gets but o think her personality is to overshare?
Very odd that she feels the need to share this every day pretty much to complete strangers. I of course feel bad for her to lose a parent but to keep mentioning it on social media is just gonna make people unfollow her.. nobody wants to hear the constant negativity and pity party

I wondered how long it would take for people to criticise her for sharing her grief. I agree that she shares a lot but her personality is definitely to be an oversharer. Itā€™s also classic that people only want to hear about grief for a limited amount of time and as soon as it goes on longer than a couple of weeks people lost interest. And Iā€™m saying that as someone whoā€™s lost a parent and experienced the same thing

Reactions: 14
I wondered how long it would take for people to criticise her for sharing her grief. I agree that she shares a lot but her personality is definitely to be an oversharer. Itā€™s also classic that people only want to hear about grief for a limited amount of time and as soon as it goes on longer than a couple of weeks people lost interest. And Iā€™m saying that as someone whoā€™s lost a parent and experienced the same thing
I just think itā€™s something you share and lean on with friends not complete strangers? How does posting about it help her? Itā€™s been months and now sheā€™s gone on to profit of her fathers death it just starting to look a bit icky

Reactions: 4
I just think itā€™s something you share and lean on with friends not complete strangers? How does posting about it help her? Itā€™s been months and now sheā€™s gone on to profit of her fathers death it just starting to look a bit icky
Before I lost my mum I wouldā€™ve had the exact same mentality but now I see the world completely differently. Grief is all consuming and you canā€™t just switch it off, it hasnā€™t even been a year yet so it is so recent and raw. She probably canā€™t differentiate between the grief and her ā€˜normalā€™ brain right now.

Also posting about it isnā€™t just helping her, itā€™s helping her viewers who have experienced something similar and can relate. From my own experience seeing people you follow/ influencers speak about grief etc. is so refreshing and comforting.

The jewellery line however was disappointing, if it was purely for the MND charity then I would think itā€™s great but sadly itā€™s not.

Youā€™re completely entitled to your opinion though, Iā€™m just explaining how I see it from my own perspective ā™„

Reactions: 6
Before I lost my mum I wouldā€™ve had the exact same mentality but now I see the world completely differently. Grief is all consuming and you canā€™t just switch it off, it hasnā€™t even been a year yet so it is so recent and raw. She probably canā€™t differentiate between the grief and her ā€˜normalā€™ brain right now.

Also posting about it isnā€™t just helping her, itā€™s helping her viewers who have experienced something similar and can relate. From my own experience seeing people you follow/ influencers speak about grief etc. is so refreshing and comforting.

The jewellery line however was disappointing, if it was purely for the MND charity then I would think itā€™s great but sadly itā€™s not.

Youā€™re completely entitled to your opinion though, Iā€™m just explaining how I see it from my own perspective ā™„
I do understand that, but like every single video she has made regarding her dad she has monetised and made sure she put a crying thumbnail in and it makes me feel icky. Throughout this whole like past 2 years and still now sheā€™s saying that she likes to handle things privately and people donā€™t need to know etc, but now itā€™s constant and she monetises off of it?
when she posts about how sad she is itā€™s always followed up by like ā€œoh but hereā€™s my jewellery lineā€ or ā€œoh I need a holidayā€ etc.
I dunno, Iā€™m just starting to feel like itā€™s getting a bit disingenuous (I absolutely no it is not 100% and this is just who she is... But it COMES OFF like that personally for me) I mean she has over 20 pieces of jewellery all dedicated to her father and just one limited numbered piece is actually raising money for charity... :/

Reactions: 5
What the hell was that Paris video. They looked ridiculous walking around Paris in those outfits and especially seen as they were covered in fake replica clothing and bags. In Paris of all places itā€™s soo embarrassing. As much as I feel deeply sorry for her losing her dad her making money off it is disgusting just vile

What the hell was that Paris video. They looked ridiculous walking around Paris in those outfits and especially seen as they were covered in fake replica clothing and bags. In Paris of all places itā€™s soo embarrassing. As much as I feel deeply sorry for her losing her dad her making money off it is disgusting just vile
I agree, if they were good looking fakes they could get away with it but theyā€™re such bad fakes that itā€™s just embarrassing!

Is too scared to use a 'normal gym' but will happily galavant around to events where there's lots of people and on holiday. Ok then misha...

thought the exact same thing, wasnā€™t too scared to go on multiple different holidays while loads of people where dying from it, ok hunšŸ™ƒ, does she realise how hypocritical she sounds when she was one of those people not only going on holiday all together, but was travelling to different placesšŸ¤”, sheā€™s only cares about it when it suits her, and even though sheā€™s lost her dad, that doesnā€™t change all the stuff shes done or counties to doā€¦

and I do agree with @Angel52, sheā€™s a lot to grief for as long as she wants, no oneā€™s saying she isnā€™t. However sheā€™s massively using it to sell, the necklace she done in the collection to give the money to mnd 100% is a good thing, but she went on about this whole collection was about her dad ect, yet only one item is, the rest is about her and is all going into her own pocket, while one necklace is going to what she said it was all about, totally see that she has to make money somehow, but Iā€™m sure she couldā€™ve done more than one silly necklace to mnd when she watched Just how horrible it is, and in any YouTube video sheā€™s done recently thatā€™s about her dad, sheā€™s not only crying in thumbnail but adding loads of ads to it, and to me, that just sounds like sheā€™s more interested in making people feel sorry for her, or making people click the thumbnail while sheā€™s crying on it.

If she just wants to share her story of her dad on Instagram daily,I donā€™t necessarily see that as a bad thing, however when sheā€™s on crying or feeling sorry for herself then backs it up with buy me collection , I do think thatā€™s disgusting.. using it to sell cheap tit, or using thumbnails where sheā€™s crying and adding all these adds on to benefit from people feeling sorry for her is disgusting.

This is just my opinionšŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
She is monetising her dads death. She may be doing this to help her cope or grieve but she is making money from it. She knows videos and posts about her dad gets more views or comments (therefore more money) and that just does not sit right with me at all.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.