Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thought the exact same thing, wasn’t too scared to go on multiple different holidays while loads of people where dying from it, ok hun🙃, does she realise how hypocritical she sounds when she was one of those people not only going on holiday all together, but was travelling to different places🤔, she’s only cares about it when it suits her, and even though she’s lost her dad, that doesn’t change all the stuff shes done or counties to do…

and I do agree with @Angel52, she’s a lot to grief for as long as she wants, no one’s saying she isn’t. However she’s massively using it to sell, the necklace she done in the collection to give the money to mnd 100% is a good thing, but she went on about this whole collection was about her dad ect, yet only one item is, the rest is about her and is all going into her own pocket, while one necklace is going to what she said it was all about, totally see that she has to make money somehow, but I’m sure she could’ve done more than one silly necklace to mnd when she watched Just how horrible it is, and in any YouTube video she’s done recently that’s about her dad, she’s not only crying in thumbnail but adding loads of ads to it, and to me, that just sounds like she’s more interested in making people feel sorry for her, or making people click the thumbnail while she’s crying on it.

If she just wants to share her story of her dad on Instagram daily,I don’t necessarily see that as a bad thing, however when she’s on crying or feeling sorry for herself then backs it up with buy me collection , I do think that’s disgusting.. using it to sell cheap tit, or using thumbnails where she’s crying and adding all these adds on to benefit from people feeling sorry for her is disgusting.

This is just my opinion🤷🏼‍♀️
Not to mention that the names of the pieces explained in her video talking about the collection is literally all but one based around her? Not her father? Like her family said SHE had her head in the clouds? Her family called HER their “little star”, like what was your dads nickname? Use that? Like she could have done a really cute little gin bottle? people would have worn that? He liked bikes? So like a super cute little bike necklace (like something like Karen walker esque with the bike aha), there were other options that were centered around her father... not her father adjacent (herself) aha
If I didn’t know about her father and joined her Insta around the e and e collection time I would have straight up just thought this collection was for her and about her?

Reactions: 7
She is monetising her dads death. She may be doing this to help her cope or grieve but she is making money from it. She knows videos and posts about her dad gets more views or comments (therefore more money) and that just does not sit right with me at all.
Totally get where you’re coming from but I think it’s sooo nuanced this whole debate about “monetising” grief. I’m not saying you’re wrong to think that I actually find it quite an interesting subject having experienced what Misha has and seeing grief from the other side now.

I disagree completely with the jewellery line and how only one piece had money going for charity but in terms of her Instagram posts and YouTube videos I don’t particularly find anything wrong with it. Considering how much she posts on stories/ feed/ YouTube she actually doesn’t speak about it *that* much. I would say anything that’s directly an AD relating to her dad then yeah I agree but when it’s just her talking about her grief journey in a YouTube video it’s not harming anyone.

I expect in time she will gradually speak about it less often but considering she’s still within the 1 year of losing her dad I don’t think she is wrong for it.

As I said before everyone is entitled to their opinion, just giving mine!

Reactions: 3
Totally get where you’re coming from but I think it’s sooo nuanced this whole debate about “monetising” grief. I’m not saying you’re wrong to think that I actually find it quite an interesting subject having experienced what Misha has and seeing grief from the other side now.

I disagree completely with the jewellery line and how only one piece had money going for charity but in terms of her Instagram posts and YouTube videos I don’t particularly find anything wrong with it. Considering how much she posts on stories/ feed/ YouTube she actually doesn’t speak about it *that* much. I would say anything that’s directly an AD relating to her dad then yeah I agree but when it’s just her talking about her grief journey in a YouTube video it’s not harming anyone.

I expect in time she will gradually speak about it less often but considering she’s still within the 1 year of losing her dad I don’t think she is wrong for it.

As I said before everyone is entitled to their opinion, just giving mine!
Fair. but what’s your thoughts on actively editing the thumbnail to the point in her videos that she is crying ? Like it doesn’t happen automatically, you choose your thumbnail ?

Fair. but what’s your thoughts on actively editing the thumbnail to the point in her videos that she is crying ? Like it doesn’t happen automatically, you choose your thumbnail ?
I’m with you on that I don’t think it’s necessary, I don’t agree with everything she does!

I’m with you on that I don’t think it’s necessary, I don’t agree with everything she does!
I wasn’t attacking you at all, you mentioned you have been through similar to Misha, I haven’t. so I just wanted to know if you also though the thumbnail thing was a bit meh

Reactions: 1
I don’t even want to try and unpack why she was eye bleeping her self even when she was brushing her teeth ahaha😂🙄

This I don't understand. Everyone copes with grief in different ways and she shows how heartbroken she is everyday crying or talking about him (I lost my father suddenly 4 months ago and I hardly cried, even if he was the love of my life). But then she shows herself in her underwear to advertise a clothing brand (pink dress); was it necessary?

Body checking every single day, like really Misha? Why do we need to see your stomach when your walking down the stairs

Reactions: 13
Why did she have to have her arse hanging out in the mirror to do an advert for Asda clothing??

Reactions: 6
I think on tiktok she’s not no 1 trending lmao, it’s the hashtag that’s trending and because she used the hashtag her profile shows up because it’s HER PROFILE 😂 that’s so embarrassing Jesus 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think on tiktok she’s not no 1 trending lmao, it’s the hashtag that’s trending and because she used the hashtag her profile shows up because it’s HER PROFILE 😂 that’s so embarrassing Jesus 😂😂😂
Def the hashtag not her! Lol! I’d be so embarrassed if I posted that and then I was wrong! Lol!

• Haha
I’m sorry but why is she now self diagnosing herself with An eating disorder… this is exactly why you hear some people saying it’s for attention when you get people like misha, on the Internet self diagnosing themselves then uploaded photos half naked next to them for people to lick her arse.

so I’m sorry misha but unless you’ve been told differently it’s disgusting self diagnosing yourself for what some people genuinely do have, I’m someone who’s had very unhealthy relationships with food and my weight, but in no way would I say because of that, I have ED, there is a massive difference.

Does the girl actually ever pay for anything herself🥱, also misha brows that thick aren’t a look😷, looks like a 5 year old who’s done it aswell

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but why is she now self diagnosing herself with An eating disorder… this is exactly why you hear some people saying it’s for attention when you get people like misha, on the Internet self diagnosing themselves then uploaded photos half naked next to them for people to lick her arse.

so I’m sorry misha but unless you’ve been told differently it’s disgusting self diagnosing yourself for what some people genuinely do have, I’m someone who’s had very unhealthy relationships with food and my weight, but in no way would I say because of that, I have ED, there is a massive difference.

Does the girl actually ever pay for anything herself🥱, also misha brows that thick aren’t a look😷, looks like a 5 year old who’s done it aswell
100% just an excuse to post photos of herself wearing next to nothing so the pervs will message her since Jake doesn't give a flying feck

Reactions: 10
I haven't personally had an ED so can't comment from that point of view but my best friend had one when we were younger.. you would NOT ever catch her posting half naked pics of herself in a WhatsApp chat let alone on the Internet. Is this normal??
I can't stand the girl I used to really like her up until Jake the snake came on the scene then she changed every single part of her personality. Now I think she's a bad tit

I have such a healthy relationship with food now hehe, also it doesn’t matter guys but I am the smallest I’ve ever been... but it doesn’t matter, but here’s photos of me so you can see, doesn’t matter (did I mention I’m the smallest I’ve ever been) 😂😂

Reactions: 14
I have such a healthy relationship with food now hehe, also it doesn’t matter guys but I am the smallest I’ve ever been... but it doesn’t matter, but here’s photos of me so you can see, doesn’t matter (did I mention I’m the smallest I’ve ever been) 😂😂
It’s so gross and triggering. Can’t believe she has the nerve to post such things on her Instagram, presumably her most followed platform lol. Vile.

She said that as recently as last Christmas she was struggling with her eating disorder and she’s now trying to paint the picture that it was all sorted then. Based on the amount of body checking and exercise she does, I’d say there’s still an issue.

Reactions: 13
The girls social media platforms are failing badly
so she’s trying the jump on the bandwagon of the body image culture. That’s the only reason for her desperate Insta storie. She’s Already admitted in a YT video she’s never ever been diagnosed with an ED! As somebody who’s struggled with an ED which was diagnosed it makes so mad she’s saying all this tit! She’s lost weight because she’s grieving

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.