Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what the heck she was but I do have to admit, she looked very pretty

Reactions: 1
She’s lost and gained -1k followers over the last 12 hours, okay aha

• Haha
Misha's camera skills are atrocious, the fast and shaky movements, she is manic - I always end up feeling sick. I cannot get through a vlog of hers. Seriously, this is your "career", you have one job !!! Make an effort.

Reactions: 7
Maybe it’s just me, but who goes out in those kinda outfits 🤣, doesn’t even look sexy just looks trashy in my opinion🤷🏼‍♀️, who even are these girls she’s now calling her “best friends”

also just watched the vlog of her mum moving, how rude was misha the full vlog, you could tell her mum was happy and wanting to show off her new home and new start and misha’s telling her no one cares about seeing certain things, I felt sorry for her mum the way she was constantly speaking to her in it, like some spoiled little brat, her channel and social media “influencer” job is slowly dying😬.

i give it a few months ( if that) and her and Jake will split up, he gets mentioned less and less🤣 each time now

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Surprise... out of all 3 of them, she's the only one whose nipples you can see through the outfit 🤮🤮

Reactions: 3
I can’t remember exactly and I’m not bothered to watch her blog but wasn’t Jake like that to her when she was showing their London apartment? Always cutting her off and telling her that no one cares about this or that? And now she’s doing it to her mum.

Also, her nipples in that costume wtf 😳

Maybe it’s just me, but who goes out in those kinda outfits 🤣, doesn’t even look sexy just looks trashy in my opinion🤷🏼‍♀️, who even are these girls she’s now calling her “best friends”

also just watched the vlog of her mum moving, how rude was misha the full vlog, you could tell her mum was happy and wanting to show off her new home and new start and misha’s telling her no one cares about seeing certain things, I felt sorry for her mum the way she was constantly speaking to her in it, like some spoiled little brat, her channel and social media “influencer” job is slowly dying😬.

i give it a few months ( if that) and her and Jake will split up, he gets mentioned less and less🤣 each time now

Honestly I actually find her two friends really pretty in those outfits ahaha, I guess Misha just isn’t my type lmao, I never realised how big her teeth are actually 😂

Reactions: 2
Why does she joke about them being btec Halloween outfits or whatever, it's really not funny or cool

Reactions: 4
Jake posted on instagram '1 more week till freedom' so either he's got covid or had to isolate because he's been in contact with someone who has

Jake posted on instagram '1 more week till freedom' so either he's got covid or had to isolate because he's been in contact with someone who has
he's got exams coming up and has been studying loads, i would assume he means he'll have done the exam as thats a common phrase for people who have exams coming up.

Is Jake just doing his own thing this weekend? Misha went out partying the last two nights and it seems Jake didnt come to either, weird! I guess hes studying? But Friday & Saturday night? I personally would be pissed if i was with someone and studying for a big exam and they kept coming home wasted, yes do you when im studying but its still a bit much, maybe a quiet halloween weekend at home this weekend? Im sure he could take a few hours off. Especially if i was with someone who was just an influencer & didnt really do too much and im working my butt off while he/she is going clubbing.

Reactions: 5
Is Jake just doing his own thing this weekend? Misha went out partying the last two nights and it seems Jake didnt come to either, weird! I guess hes studying? But Friday & Saturday night? I personally would be pissed if i was with someone and studying for a big exam and they kept coming home wasted, yes do you when im studying but its still a bit much, maybe a quiet halloween weekend at home this weekend? Im sure he could take a few hours off. Especially if i was with someone who was just an influencer & didnt really do too much and im working my butt off while he/she is going clubbing.
He might have gone home? But I agree I’d be pissed someone coming home drunk with drunk girls and what not whilst I was studying.

The one in pink is one of Molly Maes childhood friends, I assume they met at a beauty works thing and became friends

The one in pink is one of Molly Maes childhood friends, I assume they met at a beauty works thing and became friends

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.