Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20211106-115115_Instagram.jpg

Months ago Misha herself was afraid of going around London because it was full of sick people
Now she has a throat infection but doesn't bother being out almost every night :mad:

Reactions: 2
What’s her pp on insta?? Don’t follow her and don’t wanna bother but curious 😂😅

I can’t deal with the vacant stares and slow talking for the recent video. I’m sure what she was saying was super important and raw, but between that and her poor fried hair coming out of the clip, I couldn’t finish the video

What’s her pp on insta?? Don’t follow her and don’t wanna bother but curious 😂😅
I’m sure you can take a wild guess haha, 😂 it’s a Bikini pic

I can’t deal with the vacant stares and slow talking for the recent video. I’m sure what she was saying was super important and raw, but between that and her poor fried hair coming out of the clip, I couldn’t finish the video

I’m sure you can take a wild guess haha, 😂 it’s a Bikini pic
The vacant stares 🤣 I cant cope with how she tries to phrase things using more complex words and they do not mean at all what she thinks they mean

Reactions: 1
I know losing her dad would have been awful and I do really feel for her but she is just so unlikeable. In the new video she says last September-December was her darkest time with what was happening with her dad but still she managed to duck off here there and everywhere during a pandemic in that time. My sympathy is limited.

Reactions: 9
I know losing her dad would have been awful and I do really feel for her but she is just so unlikeable. In the new video she says last September-December was her darkest time with what was happening with her dad but still she managed to duck off here there and everywhere during a pandemic in that time. My sympathy is limited.
She just has zero regards for everyone and anyone else, other than her family. Although it’s very odd and irresponsible that she was travelling and going out etc during the midst of the pandemic when her father was very unwell.

Reactions: 7
I cannot get my head around her going travelling abroad during a time when it was not allowed / highly frowned upon when her dad was so unwell? It just absolutely blows my mind how she thought that would ever be a wise thing or go down well.

Reactions: 8
I stopped watching after she went on about how she could be a great debater because she has a 360 angle. I realized she’s just talking to herself and I don’t actually give a tit.

Reactions: 3
I stopped watching after she went on about how she could be a great debater because she has a 360 angle. I realized she’s just talking to herself and I don’t actually give a tit.
It was the “I’ve always been mature” for me... she is one of the most immature influencers I’ve ever watched aha

Reactions: 12
It was the “I’ve always been mature” for me... she is one of the most immature influencers I’ve ever watched aha
Howled at that part 😂away and not kid yourself on Misha. You act about 12.

Reactions: 3
I know she can’t help it but does anyone else get annoyed by the tone of her voice? I was really surprised when I first heard her speak

Reactions: 4
I know she can’t help it but does anyone else get annoyed by the tone of her voice? I was really surprised when I first heard her speak
I am on a self-loathing vibe right now and Misha is my go-to. Whenever I see her I feel better about myself. She's disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I couldn't forgive myself if I had left my gravely ill dad to break lockdown rules and have a beach holiday

The constant body checking was annoying me to much so I stopped looking at her insta tbh is she still posting the outfit vids?

She went ice skating with a miniskirt, tights I would wear in spring and a 400 £ white coat, which she dirtied 🤦‍♀️

Not gonna lie but if I had that coat it would’ve been dirty quicker than Misha. I’d never buy a white coat because I know I’m clumsy and it’s too easy to get that dirty.

My husband died in March from stage 4 cancer. Im
Left with two young daughters (one born three days after he died). We didn’t go anywhere because he was so ill. Certainly didn’t use it as an excuse to go on holiday. I have t even been away now

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.