Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh would have been so cruel to get a cat if it was her and Jake, but fully support her ma getting one, it’s adorable

Reactions: 10
Nothing grinds my gears more than seeing “influencers” being gifted food when thousands of families are struggling to put dinner on the table. The least she could have done is show what had been gifted and then donate it to a food bank 😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nothing grinds my gears more than seeing “influencers” being gifted food when thousands of families are struggling to put dinner on the table. The least she could have done is show what had been gifted and then donate it to a food bank 😡😡😡
I totally agree but its not her fault they gifted her these. I would blame the company more. I would never buy from a company that gifted food to people who dont need it. They should advertise by giving free food to homeless shelters or food banks and make an ad about it rather than give free food to people who dont need it.

Reactions: 2
I totally agree but its not her fault they gifted her these. I would blame the company more. I would never buy from a company that gifted food to people who dont need it. They should advertise by giving free food to homeless shelters or food banks and make an ad about it rather than give free food to people who dont need it.
I agree, but she’s an adult who can make a conscious decision to donate the gifted items too

Reactions: 5
I agree, but she’s an adult who can make a conscious decision to donate the gifted items too
Also you can ask to be taken off PR lists so she could say oh I don’t want to be on this anymore it’s too much food (or anything else) for me and other people need it, or like you say she could take it to a food bank / shelter.

Reactions: 6
Know this has been spoken about so many times so apologies if I sound like a broken record but I actually can’t fathom how this is a busy day for her. I don’t know if any of you are American and will get the jersey shore reference but all she does is gym, tan, laundry 😭😭😭HOW IS THIS A JOB
B738D7F1-C220-4C86-82F4-A51D71D599FC.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone got a heads-up on how ethical Primark is these days? Last I looked the working conditions for the people who make the clothes looked liked this:

Rana_plaza.png

She's definitely sending herself those questions about where her clothes are from so she can put her affiliate links in.
I replied to so many stories of hers being nice about things, never even opens them. I replied to her story about the saffron x In the style joggers saying she was shady adding gifted in the smallest font in the corner of the screen. Whyndo they do it?! So snakey

Sorry to be a dunce, I don't understand what you mean.
So she will put a story on with clothes that she has affiliate links for to make money when people buy them. Then she will message herself from that story and ask where are they from and she'll tell them she will link it, rather than just either telling them or sending them the link

Reactions: 4
She’s really not kidding when she says she has “small boobies”

Reactions: 1
8114A69B-080A-4C1A-AEC5-BEAAEB297D5A.jpeg
0048BE25-440D-44CB-9A95-03171522118A.png

erm….which is it?!…. Did you buy the dress when you were 19 OR did you buy the dress when you were 20 for your 21st birthday???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can't stand these videos of her eye bleeping herself while showing off her gym gear. Yesss we get it you're skinnnnnny 👍

She was always skinny but its been obvious in her recent vlogs that she has lots a bit of weight
That would make sense if I had posted an old photo and a new photo aha, but I posted a photo from the same day where she had it and then a photo where she doesn’t 😂 also I’ve not actually watched any recent videos of hers aha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was about to comment on how gross it is that she would go for a run and then go out for the day without washing her hair... then I realised she wakes up with curlers in, straight hair during run, curls after. So it looks like she did not go for a run today, not a big deal but why lie? Fair enough if its prerecorded for an ad but just say so?

2BF23E02-08F1-4AD2-BAEB-3FA71146BB61.jpeg

DB0F04A1-C5BF-4810-B3CB-9CDCABD23C46.jpeg

C6FB45AD-5DFC-4E46-AB10-5E2A97A32937.jpeg

Came here to say the same, hair in curler when she wakes up, then straight during her run, then curly again after… I was like this was obviously a different day but why is she making out it was all today?? I also then noticed the time on her Apple Watch… she posted at like 10/11… just bizarre why she’d lie.

9CB3CD68-9983-4A26-A10B-C1E03A21C52B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 818025

View attachment 818026

View attachment 818028

Came here to say the same, hair in curler when she wakes up, then straight during her run, then curly again after… I was like this was obviously a different day but why is she making out it was all today?? I also then noticed the time on her Apple Watch… she posted at like 10/11… just bizarre why she’d lie.

View attachment 818029
Such a weird thing to lie about? Like it’s ok to not exercise every day Misha.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.