Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a weird thing to lie about? Like it’s ok to not exercise every day Misha.
Exactly! Maybe it could be understandable if something needs to be prefilmed for working with a brand but the whole interactive part with questions and posting a pic of her crying afterwards when it was really a few days ago strikes me as odd. Not a huge thing but just feels like you can't trust what she says

Reactions: 8
I was about to comment on how gross it is that she would go for a run and then go out for the day without washing her hair... then I realised she wakes up with curlers in, straight hair during run, curls after. So it looks like she did not go for a run today, not a big deal but why lie? Fair enough if its prerecorded for an ad but just say so?
I wouldn't have even noticed that only you pointed it out 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20211020-191919_Instagram.jpg

Get all important tit done before lunchtime??? Christ almighty she's so out of touch with reality!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She really thinks Jake doing the BARE MINIMUM is “amazing”? 😂🙄 raise your bar Misha

Reactions: 4
Massive respect to her mum for taking that step as that house holds the last painful memories of her husband BUT why would you get a cat if you are about to move and uproot? Like come on now...

Reactions: 7
Massive respect to her mum for taking that step as that house holds the last painful memories of her husband BUT why would you get a cat if you are about to move and uproot? Like come on now...
It’s still a kitten so won’t have been outside yet

Reactions: 2
It’s still a kitten so won’t have been outside yet
I dunno, I foster a lot of cats for my volunteering at my animal shelter and getting a cat/kitten before moving like that is like top of the do not list... regardless if it has been outside or not.

Reactions: 2
I hate how Misha talked to her mum like a dog in her vlog. So rude! As a viewer, I wanted to hear about her mum's feelings towards moving house and actually see the house properly, but Misha kept talking over her, cutting her off and chaotically zoomed through the house.

From what I saw though, Kasha's house is absolutely stunning!!! I wish her well for her new chapter. I hope they look after the house this time though 😂

Reactions: 16
I hate how Misha talked to her mum like a dog in her vlog. So rude! As a viewer, I wanted to hear about her mum's feelings towards moving house and actually see the house properly, but Misha kept talking over her, cutting her off and chaotically zoomed through the house.

From what I saw though, Kasha's house is absolutely stunning!!! I wish her well for her new chapter. I hope they look after the house this time though 😂
Misha’s tour was so chaotic, it didn’t do the house justice at ALL.

Reactions: 13
Wow the new house looks amazing! Hopefully her mam will be very happy there. A couple of things I noticed in the vlog is there were a couple of times her mam wanted to have a deep chat in the camera and Misha sort of stopped her. The house tour was manic as anything and she kept rushing her mam through the house going ‘go go go quick’ but what was she rushing for?! She doesn’t have to go to work or anything this is her job! 😂

Reactions: 11
I hated the way Misha kept pointing out the things in the house that she didn't like and kept saying they'll be getting changed. That's your mom's house, Misha, not yours. She decides what stays and what goes.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Her stories are getting lowkey boring and repetitive, we literally see a photo of the fit, then a video, then another photo, then always a dumb blurry photo, then a weird close up face photo of her constantly looking away, back to another cringe this is my outfit video “that I send to a friend”. All accompanied by affiliate links... like get that bag girl, but shits boring asf

Reactions: 9
Her stories are getting lowkey boring and repetitive, we literally see a photo of the fit, then a video, then another photo, then always a dumb blurry photo, then a weird close up face photo of her constantly looking away, back to another cringe this is my outfit video “that I send to a friend”. All accompanied by affiliate links... like get that bag girl, but shits boring asf
Her life is incredibly dull I don’t know how she can do it every day. It’s literally get up, get dressed, eye duck yourself, workout, don’t shower, brunch or shop, go home, change, more eye bleeping, then maybe a meal or her cooking or something random of Jake being a twit

Reactions: 5
I’m honestly really surprised that she’s affording her lifestyle based on her content. If she were to get started now she would get nowhere near the followers

Reactions: 7
I’m obsessed with her mums house but I agree she dismissed her mum so much and the tour was just filmed awfully

Reactions: 9
I don't understand why in her videos she always puts her arm in the air and tilts her head into it?? It's like she doesn't know what to do with her arms. It really irritates me

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.