Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why in her videos she always puts her arm in the air and tilts her head into it?? It's like she doesn't know what to do with her arms. It really irritates me
It’s actually a known pose to make you appear skinnier 😂 and we all know that’s all that matters to her unfortunately

Reactions: 3
It’s actually a known pose to make you appear skinnier 😂 and we all know that’s all that matters to her unfortunately
Will be walking around like that from this point on. 🤡 🤳🏻< what she looks like doing it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
anyone else think she is body checking on her insta? she does the same videos of her outfits consistently, she's defo showing off that she's lost weight, it's doing my head in tbh

I'm going to unfollow her, especially since I've gained a little weight and I'm starting to feel like I should be loosing weight too. Misha just take a pic fo your outfit if you want to share jesus christ you don't need to film yourself constantly!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She is body checking a lot- if you watch her stories she is always staring at herself whilst talking and looking at her stomach. The stories are becoming very repetitive- each day- wake up, gym, face, parcel…

also I’m worried for her she’s going to get very injured at the gym- especially watching the training yesterday- I hope jake takes her for a session and helps her? Or trains with her? Or maybe a PT- I don’t speak in a mean way but more concern

Reactions: 8
She’s so unprofessional and immature. Any decent “influencer” who was promoting laser hair removal wouldn’t be videoing themselves taking their damn trousers off and would just show before/after photos and include information on how affective the treatment was etc. She really does love any opportunity to take her clothes off on camera.

73BE10E6-D1A0-4F6F-823C-4E773B0FF156.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s so unprofessional and immature. Any decent “influencer” who was promoting laser hair removal wouldn’t be videoing themselves taking their damn trousers off and would just show before/after photos and include information on how affective the treatment was etc. She really does love any opportunity to take her clothes off on camera.

View attachment 831380
Yeah there was really no need for her to film her taking her trousers off and smiling at the camera - it's a bit ott

Reactions: 10
Also 14:58-15:15 is 17 min aha not “just under 15”... counting is a bit off Misha, this is like 2nd grade stuff here. Come on now...

Reactions: 1
Also 14:58-15:15 is 17 min aha not “just under 15”... counting is a bit off Misha, this is like 2nd grade stuff here. Come on now...
That picture she showed for that story, you could see how grubby her avocado socks were omg 🤢

body checking again this morning, we don't give a duck about what your wearing underneath your jumper ffs!! just go to the gym in peace and stop logging it on social media, she clearly has issues

Reactions: 9
She’s so triggering to watch with the constant body checking. She’s lost a lot of weight and is obsessed with working out, despite her claims yet that she works out to enjoy it and not burn calories. I understand she’s been through something incredibly hard but surely someone around her can see the dangerous habits with this working out obsession

Reactions: 7
She really irritates me the way she eats. Sluping and loud chewing. 🤢

Whoops wrong thread. But Misha just irritates me in general

Whoops wrong thread. But Misha just irritates me in general
To be fair this apples anyway. I remember when I used to watch her YouTube’s and it made me feel ill when she ate and you could hear her chewing and then talking with her mouth full of food 🤢 No grasp of basic manners

• Sad
7 stories this morning showing her outfit for today. Nobody and I mean nobody needs to share 7 different photos / videos of the same damn outfit.

Reactions: 4
To be fair this apples anyway. I remember when I used to watch her YouTube’s and it made me feel ill when she ate and you could hear her chewing and then talking with her mouth full of food 🤢 No grasp of basic manners
Yes and she breathes so heavy through her nose when she's chewing. It triggers my brain into pure rage 🤣

7 stories this morning showing her outfit for today. Nobody and I mean nobody needs to share 7 different photos / videos of the same damn outfit.
And EVERYONE will ask for the link for xyz.. no they won't i think you look a state. Just be honest and say hers an aff link if you want to check them out... instead of hiding aff/ad in tje same colour as the background in the tiniest font. I'm unfollowing her she makes me so mad 😏🤯

Reactions: 2
6F0CA051-F247-4DD4-B260-0A21806C1678.png

those shorts are really cutting into her.

D0705F56-AD58-400B-AD41-4B158F6E10CF.png

Also why is she hiding her key with emojis?? It won’t say where she lives on a key.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I showed my hair dresser this and she said she wouldn’t even TOUCH her hair with colour/bleach and she’s so shocked she has a hairdresser who would, she said it’s so damaged it will just snap off and it’s beyond repair 😂😬
She clearly doesn’t care, as long as it looks good with extensions she’s happy 🙈

Reactions: 1
I wonder if her and Georgia are friends again or talk at all? Considering Misha was with Syd and Molly and Georgia's been hanging around with them two a lot

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.