Misha Grimes #5 Grimey by name, grimy by nature. Misha or Jake, which ones faker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pls can someone share the link for their flat - just pure nosiness haha

The lip thing and peace sign pose he does to a video constantly is so silly. I know he’s not an influencer so probably uncomfortable on camera, but then he should not be on cam. I don’t like to make fun of people’s expressions on camera as we can all look like fkn idiots, lol. But the constant posing, lip biting, pout, peace sign... geez boy, just chill and talk, or jump out of frame. One or the other. Also, it’s probably out of context, but weirdly I felt like their “banter” was mean and one sided. She was actually fine in their moving vlogs but he was correcting her, complaining, not respecting her opinion or “job” ... I think he’s just immature and trying to be funny, but it came across as rude.
Also totally agree with this I was stalking Jake and the new weird pout he does he only started when he started going out with Misha .... not a single pout pic previously haha - no idea why he thinks it looks good 🤯🤯

“yEs InBeTwEeNeRs AlWaYs” She’s such a pick me girl hahaha 😂
are we going to see her first tit in the house too ? Because at this rate it wouldn’t surprise me 😂 can’t wait till they break up and she’s stuck making sad lil tiktoks in her house ahaha
Molly Mae posts pics like this all the time, obviously Mollys look 10 times better but just shows how much Misha copies her. I bet it kills Misha that she had a much bigger following than Molly before she went on LI. Like Molly or not she is literally killing it and Misha, wellllllll

Molly Mae posts pics like this all the time, obviously Mollys look 10 times better but just shows how much Misha copies her. I bet it kills Misha that she had a much bigger following than Molly before she went on LI. Like Molly or not she is literally killing it and Misha, wellllllll
I was just thinking that and the big mirror is one that Molly stated she wanted and on their coffee table she’s got a book and candel just like Molly and tommy aha and then I have only really seen one person do that thing with the pillows so it looks like they have a dip in them... Molly 😂

Reactions: 1
I was just thinking that and the big mirror is one that Molly stated she wanted and on their coffee table she’s got a book and candel just like Molly and tommy aha and then I have only really seen one person do that thing with the pillows so it looks like they have a dip in them... Molly 😂
The pillow thing is from Mrs Hinch so is she going to try and become a cleaning influencer too to cover all bases😂 she has got to fund no lips’ ass

Reactions: 2
Oh misha, I’m sure jakes family look at these photos and think about what a perfect future wife ( like it would last that long🙃) Jake has picked, well misha we can all see how classy of a choice he’s made 🥱, this is meant to be someone who’s self diagnosed themselves with body dysmorphic😬, don’t know anyone who suffers with it that would post either of these photos 🥱

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I wonder how long it will be till she wants to get a puppy together. Does anyone know if their flat allows pets?
Someone asked her in the comments if Ernie was coming to live with them and she said 'if Jake had his way, he would be, but no' so im assuming its not actually jakes dog and its his families.

Reactions: 4
Oh misha, I’m sure jakes family look at these photos and think about what a perfect future wife ( like it would last that long🙃) Jake has picked, well misha we can all see how classy of a choice he’s made 🥱, this is meant to be someone who’s self diagnosed themselves with body dysmorphic😬, don’t know anyone who suffers with it that would post either of these photos 🥱
by body dysmorphia she means those off-days that 99% of girls have each month where they don't feel glam/pretty etc. I think there should be regulations to stop unqualified and undiagnosed people from 'preaching' about mental or physical health disorders, extremely damaging and professionals take years to qualify in their field for a reason! It is not as cut and dry to deal with as is made out and her young fans should know that.

Also so many of these people use the argument 'I don't share all of my life online, you only see a snippet' as a shield, but actually it is a sword! Only sharing a small amount to gullible youngsters who believe that is real life is harmful! And it directly leads people to comment 'negatively' in the way they do, because it's totally like leading a double life! Sadly in the real world away from social media, living a double life is impossible (I would have thought haha)

Reactions: 8
QUOTE="Elsmith123456789, post: 3431707, member: 155271"

[
QUOTE="Elsmith123456789, post: 3431707, member: 155271"]

Pls can someone share the link for their flat - just pure nosiness haha

Its not allowed sorry! But it is pretty easy to find if you filter the right things on a commonly used website for home hunting...beginning with R👀

Like location (mentioned previously), 2 bedrooms, part furnished, price (i mentioned this too) then you’ll find pics that look like her flat.

Tbh I wouldn't waste your time, theres nothing that the listing shows that we don't already know. Its pretty boring, it would just be the name of the building.

Her location is pretty decent for transport links and getting into main parts of the city.

The price she is paying for the flat is pretty average for the amount of rooms, location, the fact shes in a new build tower, has concierge and other facilities like a gym etc.

You can live in a carbon copy of those towers all across the city and pay a similar price.

Although, you can 1000% live cheaper than that in London without the added extras that make it that expensive. Like in a flat in an older building with no concierge or gym attached.

So it is quite boujee. Jake deffo wouldn’t be able to afford to be there with out sugar mumma misha
[/QUOTE]

Edit: not sure why my post messed up

• Heart
i feel like jake is treating it like his uni accom. just the random tit everywhere like the workout stuff and the picture on the tv, i know they’ve just moved in so it will be messing and unorganised but idk. does anyone know what i mean?

i feel like jake is treating it like his uni accom. just the random tit everywhere like the workout stuff and the picture on the tv, i know they’ve just moved in so it will be messing and unorganised but idk. does anyone know what i mean?
I agree, it looks gross and childish tbh, not the vibe of that nice apartment at all. They cheapen it.

Anyone else feel like her annoying “no” (nooooyyyyyyyyyooohhh) is exaggerated so much more when she’s with Jake?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else feel like her annoying “no” (nooooyyyyyyyyyooohhh) is exaggerated so much more when she’s with Jake?!
Oh god I read that in her whiney voice and its made me really angry. I used to just find her a bit annoying now I have a full blown hatred for her and not quite sure when it happened 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've watched Jordan Lipscombe on and off for a few years, as she is 22 she's only a year older than me and Misha, and she's just done a video on the process of buying her house, and honestly, the difference in maturity between her and her boyfriend and between Misha and Jake... I really do get the impression that, even tho Jordan has nearly 2 million subscribers, she is quite a genuine person and has never done anything infuriating or offensive/outrageous. there's no thread for her on here. speaks volumes really.

I've watched Jordan Lipscombe on and off for a few years, as she is 22 she's only a year older than me and Misha, and she's just done a video on the process of buying her house, and honestly, the difference in maturity between her and her boyfriend and between Misha and Jake... I really do get the impression that, even tho Jordan has nearly 2 million subscribers, she is quite a genuine person and has never done anything infuriating or offensive/outrageous. there's no thread for her on here. speaks volumes really.
jordan does have a thread

Reactions: 8
jordan does have a thread
I saw the first one a while ago but it's not really gone anywhere? Whereas people are commenting on these ones on a daily basis. Given the difference in subscriber count I would have thought that was very disproportionate on Misha's side

Definitely shouldn't be puffing and panting without masks while running up and down the public staircases

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.