Misha Grimes #5 Grimey by name, grimy by nature. Misha or Jake, which ones faker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely shouldn't be puffing and panting without masks while running up and down the public staircases
does this girl have an allergy to clothes? Have some respect for other people in your building and wear a mask and clothes it’s not all about you hun.

Reactions: 18
Definitely shouldn't be puffing and panting without masks while running up and down the public staircases
I agree... at least running outside you have the fresh air but with them running up and down staircases in the building complex its just a way to spread germs if either of them happen to have the virus.

Also, its a little bit inconsiderate. running up and down the staircases outside peoples living areas I imagine is quite annoying and Having people stomping and panting outside your apartment (in no clothes).

Reactions: 11
How old are they both 15🤦🏼‍♀️, jakes probably just there to live rent free 😂, wouldn’t surprise me, I don’t know if it’s just me, but the relationship looks forced, like I don’t know what it is, but it just feels and looks so forced, like they’re both just trying to play happy homes, I definitely don’t see the relationship lasting, the pair of them are very immature, I’ve always got that impression of misha by the way she acts, and jakes the exact same, you see some of the couples who do YouTube who’ve just been buying houses and you can just massively tell the difference in how childish they both are.

I mean I can’t say I’m surprised that they’re running up and down the flat stairs without masks on, they are the same people who’ve been away on multiple holidays during the pandemic, they don’t care about anyone else🤣

Misha that's not a very nice way to talk about the love of your life hun View attachment 378559
I don’t see the attraction at all😬, sorry misha hun when you read this🤫, we all know he’s your “sexy boyfriend”☠🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I've watched Jordan Lipscombe on and off for a few years, as she is 22 she's only a year older than me and Misha, and she's just done a video on the process of buying her house, and honestly, the difference in maturity between her and her boyfriend and between Misha and Jake... I really do get the impression that, even tho Jordan has nearly 2 million subscribers, she is quite a genuine person and has never done anything infuriating or offensive/outrageous. there's no thread for her on here. speaks volumes really.
LOL Jordan is the biggest blackfish there is
she also describes clothes as Chinesey cool looking 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The video on her story... he is so OVER her. She asks 1 question and it’s clear she doesn’t leave him alone and is done with her ‘nattering on at him’. They’ve lived together for like a day and he’s sick of her and she’s getting on his nerves

Reactions: 7
The video on her story... he is so OVER her. She asks 1 question and it’s clear she doesn’t leave him alone and is done with her ‘nattering on at him’. They’ve lived together for like a day and he’s sick of her and she’s getting on his nerves
Just saw this, I really don’t see it working, my partner and I have lived together for like 2/3 years and obviously we disagree sometimes but he has never had to tell me to shut up or stop “nattering” because I’m not a bleeping child that needs to be told what to do and my partner actually has respect. He’s already getting sick of her... ALREADY

Reactions: 10
Just saw this, I really don’t see it working, my partner and I have lived together for like 2/3 years and obviously we disagree sometimes but he has never had to tell me to shut up or stop “nattering” because I’m not a bleeping child that needs to be told what to do and my partner actually has respect. He’s already getting sick of her... ALREADY
same here! My boyfriend would NEVER speak to me like that and we’ve lived together for 2 years now too. But I also wouldn’t be so annoying to him like she is and hovering when he’s building something. I’m more likely to be the one picking up the tool kit and helping instead of just doing her annoying tit

Reactions: 3
Sounds like they had a massive argument and she thinks it’s appropriate to film his reaction. So disrespectful towards Jake.

The “Jake cam” is not it. Who would want to be unknownly filmed in their own home. Time and a place Misha.

I don’t understand why she was out running in a lounge underwear bra? It’s not supportive at all, I’m normally all for wearing what you want but at least wear a proper sports bra if you’re out running in the community 😂 and wear a bloody mask in your stairwell it’s so inconsiderate!!!

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why she was out running in a lounge underwear bra? It’s not supportive at all, I’m normally all for wearing what you want but at least wear a proper sports bra if you’re out running in the community 😂 and wear a bloody mask in your stairwell it’s so inconsiderate!!!
I mean She’s got zero tits no matter how hard she tries to say she does aha 😂

Reactions: 2
I mean She’s got zero tits no matter how hard she tries to say she does aha 😂
Same with her “big bum” ☠, guess if you asked her she’d probably say Jake has big lips aswell, poor girl must get them fixed up constantly 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just that huge mirror right next to the tv in an open plan apartment is throwing me off. It looks like it’s waiting to be moved somewhere but it’s not.

She’s not been active, wonder what lockdown rules they are breaking this time 😂 I notice when she’s not active it’s because she’s doing something she knows she shouldn’t be... SCUMMY ass witch 😂

Hahaha Wembley Park? Misha wishes 😂
Look at the comment below as well! I doubt travelling from another county into London when cases were sky high and mixing with someone from another household in the process, and probably mixing with more people in London is allowed Misha. Could have moved out at any stage but Mrs tight now has to do it mid covid...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.