Misha Grimes #5 Grimey by name, grimy by nature. Misha or Jake, which ones faker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it's like one extreme to the other isn't it, going from a relatively cushy life at home with no financial stresses to trying to manage on your own.
I never understand on these tours why they have a 2, 3 or even 4 bed property and then covert all of them apart from one into a filming room, dressing room, games room etc? Surely if u have enough rooms it would he more practical to have a spare, like if someone comes to stay, one of you is ill, different sleep habits etc. Also the room she has chosen for "filming" in is far too big IMO it's like a waste of (very expensive!) space. And getting rid of the furniture too!!!
100% especially when they aren’t used to seeing each other often to then living together after a few months is really immature, I think it’s probably her flat and he’s just gonna stay there sometimes, she wants the Instagram look, with all the filming and beauty rooms, instead of an practical flat for someone coming to stay there, the state she keeps her bedroom is bad enough, imagine a full flat, he’ll soon get fed up and go home😂, cobi was the love of her life a few months ago. She’s really immature and this exact proves it all, living with a guy she’s still getting to know, she cannot even work a washing machine 😂, so Jake will be left to do all that, and I doubt he’s gonna stick around long when he realises what misha is like to live with, and just now much her parents done for her that she probably has no clue how to do much of the stuff it takes to run a house 😂🤦🏼‍♀️, gave it a few months and she’ll be onto the next love of her life, how many life’s has the girl got 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
I do know him, yes through another Won’t say how just incase but what I will say is he knows exactly what he’s doing and where he’s going. Does he like Misha actually yes he does but he also knows that she will do anything for him. The was/maybe still is a strong chance he could work away in September but I’ve not heard anything since. I’m presuming she knew this. Also when she went to London over 2 months ago and said big things for 2021, she saw this apartment then.. 4 months into it, the week after Jake got the job
That’s insane, has he ever mentioned like anything she does that annoys him a bit yet? Or is he still super happy and in love with her ? And does he actually like HER or the perks he gets being with her ? Do his friends all like them as a couple ? Omg I love having you as an inside person aha get the tea, also, what do you mean work away in September? Like move countries or ? Are you close enough to them that you will be invited around at some point do you think ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What bleeping TRAUMA. This witch. I’m literally CONVINCED she has a narcissistic mental disorder. She genuinely thinks the world owes her something but she doesn’t have to work for it. She’s a brat and honestly I hope she falls of her balcony taking photos and BEING a narcissistic prick 😂😂 right into that “gorgeous view”

Attachments

Reactions: 9
do not share location.

That’s insane, has he ever mentioned like anything she does that annoys him a bit yet? Or is he still super happy and in love with her ? And does he actually like HER or the perks he gets being with her ? Do his friends all like them as a couple ? Omg I love having you as an inside person aha get the tea, also, what do you mean work away in September? Like move countries or ? Are you close enough to them that you will be invited around at some point do you think ?
I won’t be going around no. I believe he has/had the opportunity to work away with his new role, however given the current situation I don’t think that will happen. Also, I don’t think she’s popular in the friends circle...other than one or two lads. His ex was and is very much friends still wth them all. One last bit (before I say too much) is that we can all see she’s lost some weight yet hasn’t excersised is because she’s had a personal trainer.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Someone upthread asked if London is really this expensive. It can be, but it doesn't HAVE to be. I live in a Victorian 2 bed garden flat in West London and pay £1500 pcm. That may still sound expensive to some but im happy to pay it as whilst my area is pretty urban, I live on a very quiet residential street with great neighbours. I can be in Central London in 25 mins and if I go the other direction I can be in Heathrow in the same amount of time. Pre covid, I loved that I could take advantage of all London has to offer and even during covid I have enjoyed time in many of the open green spaces that people sometimes forget that London has.

I think the reason that these apartments that these influencers seem to favour are so expensive is that they mostly come with concierges and gyms etc. They can be cocooned in their ivory towers...literally 'looking down' on ordinary life and people.
The area that they have chosen to live is VERY multicultural but somehow I just can't see her immersing herself into the local community.
Let's not forget the time that Misha went to the cinema with Cobi to see a movie about black street/gang culture and she complained that members of the audience made her feel uncomfortable because 'where she lives she doesn't see many people like that'

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Imagine trying to work from home in a new job when you don’t have a separate room to go and be in, and your girlfriend is fannying around in the background.

• Haha
Never really written on here before but a few things.
New relationships can work, I got with my partner then 4 days later we got engaged. Two years on we were married. And 8 years later still together....however this is not one of them!!!

I had to turn the moving in vlog off. Its for content. There is only so much fashion hauls and work out posts she can do. I started following her when she was with her ex who honestly seemed down to earth. This idiot is annoying, his voice made me turn the video off in a flash. Home vlogs are big on YouTube as are couples ones. Bet they start a new chanel soon. Jake comes across he is just with Misha for what he can get and 100% wants his own fame.

• Wow
Do you think she will have any respect for the people around her and not walk around with her musty vagina out. 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I've just watched Misha's what I got for christmas video, and the way she talks to Jake is like she's really, really trying to make an effort, almost borderline fake. Similar to a customer service voice but the voice when you make friends with strangers at a bar, or meeting colleagues or someone's family you don't know if you get what I mean?? Like reeaaallllyyyy trying to be all positive and fun to make a good impression, but it's unnatural? I found that very surprising because it's her boyfriend - you would expect her to be way more natural, comfortable and using her normal voice. I think coupled with the new flat and all the weird photo books and videos she does (only saying weird because she did that farrrr too early into the relationship), she is obsessed and is constantly trying way too hard to impress him and keep him. He doesn't seem to be that arsed or show any signs of actually loving her, so I wonder what his game is.

Also found it HILARIOUS how Jake got her that callender of the guy in the Maldives who put her on his Instagram story 😂😂😂

Do you think she will have any respect for the people around her and not walk around with her musty vagina out. 🤢🤢🤢
And yes, I definitely think there will be a topless balcony photo at some point too 🤢😂

Reactions: 5
I've just watched Misha's what I got for christmas video, and the way she talks to Jake is like she's really, really trying to make an effort, almost borderline fake. Similar to a customer service voice but the voice when you make friends with strangers at a bar, or meeting colleagues or someone's family you don't know if you get what I mean?? Like reeaaallllyyyy trying to be all positive and fun to make a good impression, but it's unnatural? I found that very surprising because it's her boyfriend - you would expect her to be way more natural, comfortable and using her normal voice. I think coupled with the new flat and all the weird photo books and videos she does (only saying weird because she did that farrrr too early into the relationship), she is obsessed and is constantly trying way too hard to impress him and keep him. He doesn't seem to be that arsed or show any signs of actually loving her, so I wonder what his game is.

Also found it HILARIOUS how Jake got her that callender of the guy in the Maldives who put her on his Instagram story 😂😂😂

And yes, I definitely think there will be a topless balcony photo at some point too 🤢😂
I’m down to make noise and nudity complaints about their apartment hahaha 🤣🤣 jokes only, but would be funny

Reactions: 1
I think she’s yet again trying to copy Molly Mae and Tommy.
I ‘watched’ (fast forwarded 🤣) the flat tour - he really seems like he’s done with her.. there’s no excitement over the new flat/moving in together. He’s constantly telling her off or correcting her. Obviously it’s only a tiny bit of their lives and they might be fine but that’s the impression I got. And she’s so over the top, very immature, it’ll hit her like a ton of bricks if he leaves her.
Also why is he doing this thing with his lips ALL THE TIME?

Off topic but I don’t think she’s got her own thread here.. Kloe’s face - I’m not being mean but don’t you think recently she always looks like she’s just put some fake tan on and haven’t washed it off yet? Or is it just me

Reactions: 12
I think she’s yet again trying to copy Molly Mae and Tommy.
I ‘watched’ (fast forwarded 🤣) the flat tour - he really seems like he’s done with her.. there’s no excitement over the new flat/moving in together. He’s constantly telling her off or correcting her. Obviously it’s only a tiny bit of their lives and they might be fine but that’s the impression I got. And she’s so over the top, very immature, it’ll hit her like a ton of bricks if he leaves her.
Also why is he doing this thing with his lips ALL THE TIME?

Off topic but I don’t think she’s got her own thread here.. Kloe’s face - I’m not being mean but don’t you think recently she always looks like she’s just put some fake tan on and haven’t washed it off yet? Or is it just me
The lip thing and peace sign pose he does to a video constantly is so silly. I know he’s not an influencer so probably uncomfortable on camera, but then he should not be on cam. I don’t like to make fun of people’s expressions on camera as we can all look like fkn idiots, lol. But the constant posing, lip biting, pout, peace sign... geez boy, just chill and talk, or jump out of frame. One or the other. Also, it’s probably out of context, but weirdly I felt like their “banter” was mean and one sided. She was actually fine in their moving vlogs but he was correcting her, complaining, not respecting her opinion or “job” ... I think he’s just immature and trying to be funny, but it came across as rude.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Jake is just sponging of misha trying to get that fame life 🤣 misha will get a shock when he turns around and tells her to shut up he looks like that Type of boy

Reactions: 2
Sorry bit had to come and comment. Please have a look at her “Christmassy photo dump” her dad seems to be laid in a hospital medical bed at home amd there’s a medication trolley next to him. He’s clearly a very unwell man. I feel for them
I feel very bad for her if this is true, my fiance's mom died this year and i couldnt attend the funeral because of covid, it was very sad and i can see how maybe she is coping it weird ways, as my fiance's family all coped in very different ways. His mom died in their family house and I went to go see them from farther away, and she was so happy i did, even though i got hate on for travel during covid it was worth it to see her in her final days, covid is terrible but life doesnt stop because of it. Everyone has different ways of coping so you cant say that her moving out means she doesnt care about him, i also volunteer in a childrens hospital and have seen parents who cant shower for weeks due to depression and others who put on makeup and high heels every day, all my training and experience has told me it doesnt mean the second one cares less.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
You can basically near enough see her asshole ffs what’s the need 🤢🤮
First thing I thought when I saw that photo was it looked like Jake had gone into a coma whilst on his phone and Misha uses it as a photo opportunity and jumped on top of him 😂

The stories today made me chuckle to myself, her saying the flat is already a tip, meanwhile, water is wet 😂

Didn't get the over the top bit about first time doing a food shop, does she mean first time in her life or first time in her new flat, couldn't tell 😂 wouldn't surprise me if she'd never done a food shop when she lived at home 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
I watched their moving vlog and thought the way he was towards her was so mean spirited - correcting her, telling her off, ignoring her and walking away with the camera, telling her not to show certain things until certain parts of the video.. on HER video 🥴😂 he’s clearly the boss and seems hungry from the limelight himself!

She always used to go on about how she buys all her own food at home and all her family members have separate sections in the fridge (🤯) so why’s she acting all shocked about a food shop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.