Misha Grimes #5 Grimey by name, grimy by nature. Misha or Jake, which ones faker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe he’s in office though. I’m a a lawyer and our trainees didn’t have any training in the office for last two seats
Why is Jake working out in the middle of the day I thought he’d started his job?? Even from home who has time to take half their clothes off workout shower and return to work in their lunch. Also Misha seriously if your legs ache from running have a rest day or go for a light walk. Working out with poor form on tired muscles is going to seriously injure you one day and is counter productive.
flexible hours, beauty of working from home :) the company I work for encourages it.

Reactions: 2
flexible hours, beauty of working from home :) the company I work for encourages it.
I also work from home (due to covid) and am in a junior role. Much like Jake is (I believe) it is not encouraged and majority of people are working their normal hours and some unless they have children etc. Seems unlikely in a brand new job Jake would be taking up flexible hours and not working the same hours as his other team in order to make connections and learn.

Reactions: 1
I also work from home (due to covid) and am in a junior role. Much like Jake is (I believe) it is not encouraged and majority of people are working their normal hours and some unless they have children etc. Seems unlikely in a brand new job Jake would be taking up flexible hours and not working the same hours as his other team in order to make connections and learn.
Oh I just mean taking 30 extra minutes and then working 30 mins longer! But fair enough

Oh I just mean taking 30 extra minutes and then working 30 mins longer! But fair enough
Oh I totally get that! But if i was new in a role I’d be making myself extra available and not changing hours around less than a week in! Unless there’s a real reason why can’t he do is workout at the end of the day or before work? Unless he hasn’t started the new job!

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe he’s in office though. I’m a a lawyer and our trainees didn’t have any training in the office for last two seats
He’s most likely working from home! I’m a trainee accountant which I believe he is too? I started in Oct so had like a month in the office before WFH but anyone who joined after then has only ever worked from home! And he’d defo be encouraged to work his normal hours, he’d probs need a lot of guidance and I can’t imagine the senior accountants will want to work different hours so he can fit in his workout😂

Reactions: 3
He’s most likely working from home! I’m a trainee accountant which I believe he is too? I started in Oct so had like a month in the office before WFH but anyone who joined after then has only ever worked from home! And he’d defo be encouraged to work his normal hours, he’d probs need a lot of guidance and I can’t imagine the senior accountants will want to work different hours so he can fit in his workout😂
I'm sure he can do a workout and be back at his desk within an hour though, the beauty of working from home is that you don't have to be showered and back in a suit/shirt etc, no one knows if you're a bit sweaty. I log back on after a dog walk with soaking wet hair and muddy clothes and no one knows or would care. As long as he isn't speaking to clients I'm sure it's fine

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.