Misha Grimes #5 Grimey by name, grimy by nature. Misha or Jake, which ones faker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can’t believe a company has sent her all that for free when there are so many people struggling. it could have gone to a food bank or to healthcare workers. disappointing to see

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
can’t believe a company has sent her all that for free when there are so many people struggling. it could have gone to a food bank or to healthcare workers. disappointing to see
I had to DM her about this. Why would someone who is literally so privileged accept being gifted a food shop ? It’s vile

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I just can’t believe the sheer amount of it! It’s disgusting the company have chosen to gift that to her but also that she accepted it. Such bad taste right now

Reactions: 13
Look at the comment below as well! I doubt travelling from another county into London when cases were sky high and mixing with someone from another household in the process, and probably mixing with more people in London is allowed Misha. Could have moved out at any stage but Mrs tight now has to do it mid covid...
she had to desperately break any rules necessary to move in right now because no lips starts his new job soon and she thinks he would leave her ass if she didn’t fund it for him

Reactions: 1
its disgusting of her and the company. She could have said no thankyou send it to a family who need it or a hospital to boost staff or a care home or literally anyone other than her entitled ass. To make it worse there is SO much food there which she then says will take no lips ages to get through so will just sit festering (I don’t care if it won’t go off it’s just unnecessary). And the fact she implied NONE of the food is for her but the cleaning stuff is - you don’t have to pretend to never eat Mish and you also don’t need to take on a 50s housewife roll to keep no lips happy. Tempted to contact the company but they clearly only care about providing dumb duck influencers copious amounts of tit.

Reactions: 13
she had to desperately break any rules necessary to move in right now because no lips starts his new job soon and she thinks he would leave her ass if she didn’t fund it for him
in addition, I know a lot of people want independence and to move out etc but when she had such a comfortable life at home and her mum clearly doesn't mind her living there it baffles me why you would shell out a lot to rent where she is when all that year's rent could have been a decent contribution towards a deposit, everyone knows renting at such a high-cost long term is not worth it if you have another option, who would have thought that is a good idea, especially when it is founded on his job which A) may not work out, B) could relocate and C) they might not stay together

Reactions: 5
i feel like jake is treating it like his uni accom. just the random tit everywhere like the workout stuff and the picture on the tv, i know they’ve just moved in so it will be messing and unorganised but idk. does anyone know what i mean?
Yup! Not stylish at all. Just looks like a bigger version of a teenage boys bedroom with the gaming headphones on the tv and the dining chair in front of the tv. Just shows his age and immaturity. I mean they just moved in ... but my partner is an enormous gamer and he has his own whole set up in his own area and the living room is kept for lounging, tv and relaxing.

LOL Jordan is the biggest blackfish there is
she also describes clothes as Chinesey cool looking 🙃
Yeah, imo she’s even worse - she’s a huge racist

Hahaha Wembley Park? Misha wishes 😂
Wembley Park isn’t that nice either lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
how shameful for her to accept all that free stuff.....there are genuine families in need . Silly girl

Reactions: 6
Those fugly sofas look so uncomfortable
She’s 100% putting up so many stories about the sofa beds, showing what style she’s after, showing what colour she wants etc pretending she’s browsing to buy on when really she’s hoping companies will see it and contact her to gift her something. She’s even tagging the companies of the sofas she likes. She’s an absolute bleeping beg 😠.

Reactions: 15
She’s 100% putting up so many stories about the sofa beds, showing what style she’s after, showing what colour she wants etc pretending she’s browsing to buy on when really she’s hoping companies will see it and contact her to gift her something. She’s even tagging the companies of the sofas she likes. She’s an absolute bleeping beg 😠.
‘If anyone has any other recommendations let me know’ BEG

Reactions: 2
ew she mentioned in the story about how she didn’t know about the company and Amy put her onto it so clearly she went and messaged them asking for a gift card ? Why Would they just give her a gift card when she didn’t know who they were and someone suggested them PRIVATELY. There’s no other option except that she messaged and asked for that gift card. She defo could have donated that stuff too, like anyone with any bleeping morals would do. Gross. I urge you all to message that brand and voice it, because that’s disgusting.

Reactions: 10
She does, I thought that that other day - she’s definitely lost weight since the Maldives.

6B1D560E-76AE-4E2D-B0A0-0D657020837D.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Bet ya Jake mentioned something about her weight and now she’s going all weird again just like Cobi, constant gyming 🙄

Reactions: 3
I think someone previously mentioned she’s been seeing a personal trainer on this thread, but that hasn’t admitted it?

Reactions: 5
I think someone previously mentioned she’s been seeing a personal trainer on this thread, but that hasn’t admitted it?
I remember seeing that... just concerning as she’s lost quite a lot in such a short amount of time? As much as this girl grates my titties, I feel for her.

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe she is just going to spend her days hanging about in the flat doing nothing as jake works... the cleaning and cooking will get boring after a few weeks god she is going to be so bored or maybe she is content living a lazy life filming insta stories all day

Reactions: 6
Omg someone with the username Melon97 commented here telling us that we’re disgusting for commenting on Misha’s weight and that it’s our fault she’s relapsing and also told us that if Misha commits suicide it’s our fault. Clearly Misha so I said “go away Misha” and the entry was deleted faster than Misha can go on vacation in a pandemic. Definitely her.

Omg someone with the username Melon97 commented here telling us that we’re disgusting for commenting on Misha’s weight and that it’s our fault she’s relapsing and also told us that if Misha commits suicide it’s our fault. Clearly Misha so I said “go away Misha” and the entry was deleted faster than Misha can go on vacation in a pandemic. Definitely her.
Or she blocked me

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.