Misha Grimes #5 Grimey by name, grimy by nature. Misha or Jake, which ones faker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a waste of money during full lockdown. Not saving any money for a deposit

Reactions: 3
What a waste of money during full lockdown. Not saving any money for a deposit
This will not last, she has barely known Jake to move in with him, you should live together before buying a place together if possible if anyone knows what i mean, like ive lived with my fiance at his families house and vice versa for extended periods of time before we committed to going into getting a place together, because we knew that we could stand the mundane living together life that is much different than being together at a hotel in the maldives! ( its still an adjustment as in paying the bills etc, but we did our own grocery shop, laundry, etc everything except paying the house bills to see that we could most likely do it together vs Misha and Jake seem to have no clue if theyd actually enjoy each others company for more than 3 hours at a time that isnt on holiday. My fiance and i have only been together a bit more than a year but we have gone through crappy times together, his moms death, deployment, etc. to know that we can deal with the bads together, i feel like Jake and Misha's relationship is pretty surface level, not sure if its true or not but just a feeling i get

Reactions: 6
My stalking skills have confirmed its Vauxhall
Can you explain how you worked it out! Just out of pure interest. Because i tried too and couldnt figure it out 😂

Can you explain how you worked it out! Just out of pure interest. Because i tried too and couldnt figure it out 😂

Edit: found it. Pretty sure i found her exact flat listing too 😋 £2,600 per month!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I feel very bad for her if this is true, my fiance's mom died this year and i couldnt attend the funeral because of covid, it was very sad and i can see how maybe she is coping it weird ways, as my fiance's family all coped in very different ways. His mom died in their family house and I went to go see them from farther away, and she was so happy i did, even though i got hate on for travel during covid it was worth it to see her in her final days, covid is terrible but life doesnt stop because of it. Everyone has different ways of coping so you cant say that her moving out means she doesnt care about him, i also volunteer in a childrens hospital and have seen parents who cant shower for weeks due to depression and others who put on makeup and high heels every day, all my training and experience has told me it doesnt mean the second one cares less.
I get that but the thing is Misha didn’t break lockdown rules to go and see a sick family member ? She lived with said family member and she broke lockdown rules to see her new boyfriend, jump between houses and go on a HOLIDAY. Sick dad or not, I don’t have sympathy for her. Sorry.
Has your training taught you that going on a holiday during a pandemic and putting your sick family member at great risk also is showing that you care for someone or ?

Reactions: 12
This will not last, she has barely known Jake to move in with him, you should live together before buying a place together if possible if anyone knows what i mean, like ive lived with my fiance at his families house and vice versa for extended periods of time before we committed to going into getting a place together, because we knew that we could stand the mundane living together life that is much different than being together at a hotel in the maldives! ( its still an adjustment as in paying the bills etc, but we did our own grocery shop, laundry, etc everything except paying the house bills to see that we could most likely do it together vs Misha and Jake seem to have no clue if theyd actually enjoy each others company for more than 3 hours at a time that isnt on holiday. My fiance and i have only been together a bit more than a year but we have gone through crappy times together, his moms death, deployment, etc. to know that we can deal with the bads together, i feel like Jake and Misha's relationship is pretty surface level, not sure if its true or not but just a feeling i get

Exactly! Don’t care what people say, it’s very stupid to move in to a house together so soon, different if you spend 24/7 together or are used to spending long times together, misha and Jake, don’t even know each other yet, and they’ve both just came out of 2 different relationships, they hardly see each other aswell, least she seemed to spend a time with cobi, Jake it’s nights here and there, they aren’t used to being together long periods of time, I don’t see the relationship lasting, they’ve jumped way to fast into it, could’ve at least moved in with one set of parents first and see how they got on living together and constantly being together, it’s very immature to jump from seeing someone here and there you’ve been with months after coming out a long term relationship to jumping into a new one and getting a house with someone you hardly know, that’s a disaster waiting to happen.. there is no way that’s going to last, I don’t give it long at all, he’ll start staying back home here and there and say it’s to see his parents and then they’ll soon split up and she’ll be left alone in London with a house🤦🏼‍♀️, if anything I hope her parents have been smart enough to give her advice and make sure it’s all in her name so if (when) it goes tits up, she’s not stuck with him and arguing about a house ect, least they could at least cut ties that way if it was just hers, he’s in it for a free ride, we all know misha will be the only one paying the rent ect, that’s probably how she’s managed to convince him to live together 😂, that she’ll pay the full rent, it just shows how immature they both are really to get a house after 4 months together 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

She’s also well been reading here, I said about her not being able to keep somewhere clean and use a washing machine, today she’s putting stories up cleaning and using the washing machine 😭😭😭

Reactions: 8
I get that but the thing is Misha didn’t break lockdown rules to go and see a sick family member ? She lived with said family member and she broke lockdown rules to see her new boyfriend, jump between houses and go on a HOLIDAY. Sick dad or not, I don’t have sympathy for her. Sorry.
Has your training taught you that going on a holiday during a pandemic and putting your sick family member at great risk also is showing that you care for someone or ?
I wasnt excusing that, I was saying that she may be coping in non-productive or destructive ways, lots of people do unfortunately

Exactly! Don’t care what people say, it’s very stupid to move in to a house together so soon, different if you spend 24/7 together or are used to spending long times together, misha and Jake, don’t even know each other yet, and they’ve both just came out of 2 different relationships, they hardly see each other aswell, least she seemed to spend a time with cobi, Jake it’s nights here and there, they aren’t used to being together long periods of time, I don’t see the relationship lasting, they’ve jumped way to fast into it, could’ve at least moved in with one set of parents first and see how they got on living together and constantly being together, it’s very immature to jump from seeing someone here and there you’ve been with months after coming out a long term relationship to jumping into a new one and getting a house with someone you hardly know, that’s a disaster waiting to happen.. there is no way that’s going to last, I don’t give it long at all, he’ll start staying back home here and there and say it’s to see his parents and then they’ll soon split up and she’ll be left alone in London with a house🤦🏼‍♀️, if anything I hope her parents have been smart enough to give her advice and make sure it’s all in her name so if (when) it goes tits up, she’s not stuck with him and arguing about a house ect, least they could at least cut ties that way if it was just hers, he’s in it for a free ride, we all know misha will be the only one paying the rent ect, that’s probably how she’s managed to convince him to live together 😂, that she’ll pay the full rent, it just shows how immature they both are really to get a house after 4 months together 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

She’s also well been reading here, I said about her not being able to keep somewhere clean and use a washing machine, today she’s putting stories up cleaning and using the washing machine 😭😭😭
To be honest I don’t think it’s a big deal that they’ve moved in together. I don’t think they moved in together because they’re madly in love and want to start a life together and build a future. We’re not in olden days anymore and 2020 has definitely made them speed things up as the world isn’t “normal” anymore and in order to see each other regularly they’ve had to move in together, like a lot of couples. Misha and Jake were just both at a point where they’ve had to move out of their parents houses, so I think it’s fast but given the circumstances not shocking.

I have moved in with an ex boyfriend previously after a year of dating, and whilst it didn’t work out for us it’s not something I regret, it felt right at the time.

That being said, I do think Jake is taking advantage of Misha, 100% but if she’s the one putting up majority of the rent I think it’s only fair she gets the spare room for filming.

Reactions: 7
“yEs InBeTwEeNeRs AlWaYs” She’s such a pick me girl hahaha 😂
are we going to see her first tit in the house too ? Because at this rate it wouldn’t surprise me 😂 can’t wait till they break up and she’s stuck making sad lil tiktoks in her house ahaha

Attachments

• Haha
The reason I feel sorry for his ex was because there was clear overlap between her and misha (going by the dates misha has given in videos anyway). Jake would have still literally been dating his ex and talking to misha at the same time. She could have broken up with him, we don't know, but they did go from posting happy smiley pictures to then him dating misha and her deleting all photos of him. 🤷‍♀️

And also, I get what you mean about going from a 4 year crap relationship to a 6 month (great) relationship, ie. Jake and misha but 1. They are still in the honeymoon period, its going to seem great right now. 2. Hes clearly with her for clout anyways. Hes literally joked multiple times about wanting a boohoo man sponsorship lol

And whether she broke up with him or not, having a partner of 4 years move on so quickly would upset me a bit I think. Even if id been the one to break up with them, for someone to move onto a different girl a week or so after breaking up, I would wonder if the time I spent with them meant nothing.

Each to their own tho. Just thought id explain my thought process of it all.

Will be interesting to see how it pans out with them living together. I feel like she will miss her mom a lot as she's mentioned before that her mom is her everything basically. And now with lockdown she won't be able to see anyone other than jake.
Ohh I didn’t realise there was an over lap between his ex and Misha. I was under the impression he was single when he and Misha met/started talking. If cheating was the reason they broke up then I understand 100% why someone would feel sorry for the ex.

Heart breaking but lucky escape for her in that case. They say you lose them how you get them so with his history along with using her for clout, Misha is in for a treat. At least they are renting which won’t be too complicated for when jakes does a runner.

I agree in relation to her missing her mum, no doubt she will be on FaceTime 24/7 asking if it’s okay to Hoover a rug or how to fold laundry. I can see the flat being a constant mess with her tit flung everywhere. We better brave ourselves for 5 speed cleans a day.

Reactions: 2
I think if she ends up making a series out of her moving out as suggested, I hope she doesn't do a financial Q&A behind it as I think it will show she doesn't actually know all the costs involved with buying and running a flat etc. If she makes such a big deal about doing a food shop I can't imagine her dealing with council tax and energy bills etc...
I think it is irresponsible if her family have encouraged her to move out when she has no common sense and is still very immature, and especially as it puts pressure on this new relationship, she's still very young. I don't see the connection between her moving out and a potential ill person in the family?

Thats 3,537$ 😮😮😮😮 thats alot of money for an apartment, i live in DC and i pay wayyyyy less for my apt.

Reactions: 1
I wonder how long it will be till she wants to get a puppy together. Does anyone know if their flat allows pets?

Reactions: 2
I wonder how long it will be till she wants to get a puppy together. Does anyone know if their flat allows pets?
I noticed it said pet friendly for the apartment block, that was my first thought - they’ll be getting a dog.

• Sad
Its pet friendly. Im sure there are costa involved like when i was renting with my dog i had to pay a larger deposit and more monthly rent upfront, as well as a pet fee.

But im sure if she’s already paying alot a little bit more will be nothing to her.

I did wonder if they were moving Jakes dog with them? Is it his dog or his family dog?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
so, what we can gather is the precise location of her flat, potentially her exact flat in the building, the cost of the flat, the start date of Jake's new job, Misha loves to open curtains in the morning and doesn't know how to work a washing machine...this from a girl who insists she is KEEPING THINGS PRIVATE and is going to take more time away from her phone in 2021 :ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

do these people really not care about forfeiting every bit of privacy? Gemma Miles films virtually every single video from her own home and shows her going about her daily life, she got burgled...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.