Misha Grimes #5 Grimey by name, grimy by nature. Misha or Jake, which ones faker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t bring my self to watch her new video ahaha I already know how annoying and boring it’s going to be 😂 someone give me the rundown 😂

I know Misha can be really irritating and a bit OTT but damn I feel bad for her.

Jake reminds me of the Rugby group at university; they all think they are God's gift to the world and have a massive superiority complex. The kind of guys that use girls and play with them for as long as they are getting what they want but then they discard them quicker than they can blink. Jake doesn't seem genuine at all. His body language is always pushing Misha away, I get not everyone is affectionate but even unaffectionate people show love and care. Jake is like a blank piece of paper when he looks at Misha.

I was wondering whether she is either too naive to notice (don't know how when it's obvious) or whether they have some sort of arrangement. Him acting the bf role and moving in together etc...giving Misha content and him a comfortable flat in London. WFH means there would be no reason for him to move to London right now.

Reactions: 12
She can never dress appropriately for winter. Cropped ANYTHING in winter is a no-go for me 🥶 And quite frankly looks ridiculous, it’s snowing for gods sake!!! Just a couple weeks ago she was out in bike shorts!

Reactions: 5
I know Misha can be really irritating and a bit OTT but damn I feel bad for her.

Jake reminds me of the Rugby group at university; they all think they are God's gift to the world and have a massive superiority complex. The kind of guys that use girls and play with them for as long as they are getting what they want but then they discard them quicker than they can blink. Jake doesn't seem genuine at all. His body language is always pushing Misha away, I get not everyone is affectionate but even unaffectionate people show love and care. Jake is like a blank piece of paper when he looks at Misha.

I was wondering whether she is either too naive to notice (don't know how when it's obvious) or whether they have some sort of arrangement. Him acting the bf role and moving in together etc...giving Misha content and him a comfortable flat in London. WFH means there would be no reason for him to move to London right now.
I get what you mean 100%. I actually thought a couple of videos ago that it almost seemed like student accommodation, when you are paired with other people to live with who you don't know and have nothing in common with. Oh I used to absolutely hate being in the kitchen in that accommodation, the atmosphere and silence was horrendous, I only lasted 4 weeks before moving out! I see a lot of similarities in how they are living together. It is a shame. But we don't know the full circs about her prior situation at home. I actually know a couple that as soon as their children showed the slightest sign of independence and were starting to be in a proper relationship, they sold their 3 bed house and downsized to a 2 bed. their daughter moved out with her partner and got a mortgage, it didn't last and her parents said you can't come back here there's no room for you! What a situation to be in! So you could end up living with someone even though you don't get on because you've no choice, and these things are more likely to happen when you move in with someone you don't really know.
I hope for her sake she isn't isolated but can't see how she isn't, living with just one person in a lockdown, there's not really an escape. You can phone home but it is never the same, in my experience.

Reactions: 4
How is she not trying to lose weight when shes eating alot less than what she used to and even more strict ?! She used to have big portions and now her plate has barely any food on it and doesnt eat carbs

Reactions: 6
What is it with people not being able to see their other half is not interested ! Multiple youtubers Iv noticed now. They just rush their relationships for content such as moving/pregnancy announcements and don’t see the bigger picture when it’s all Gna come crumbling down. Feel like so many youtubers other halves are just complete opportunists and I’m fed up of watching their dead one sided relationships play out

Reactions: 10
Do you think she realises that the clip of them “taking the piss out of eachother hehe” is literally him yet again treating her like she’s a child and showing very clearly that he is well aware he is above her.

Back at it again. EVERY video this happens. Just do your own ads like every one else does. She’s literally such a money grab and knows exactly what she is doing when she puts multiple ads in her crappy videos.

Attachments

Do you think she realises that the clip of them “taking the piss out of eachother hehe” is literally him yet again treating her like she’s a child and showing very clearly that he is well aware he is above her.

Back at it again. EVERY video this happens. Just do your own ads like every one else does. She’s literally such a money grab and knows exactly what she is doing when she puts multiple ads in her crappy videos.
They were literally 10 ads in it? Wtf surely you would be conscious of this because people tell you every bleeping video... Money hungry or what

They were literally 10 ads in it? Wtf surely you would be conscious of this because people tell you every bleeping video... Money hungry or what
She’s such a pathological liar that she’s even fooled herself into thinking she’s an honest person. This happens every video and she’s dumb but I’m sure not dumb enough to not figure that every video she posts this has been happening for like the past year. She’s so gross and greedy I straight up can’t deal with her.

I like how all the people asking her for links for all her affiliate links all have a very similar writing style to her, with the emojis and multiple “!!!” Etc 🙄 does she think we’re stupid ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly who do they never wear any clothes?? Did anyone notice in her stories when Jake turned around and realised Misha was recording he instantly flexes it's so cringe
for someone obsessed with wearing no clothes and implying he’s a gym lad he has no real definition on his back it’s strange

Spending the rest of her sunsets with what I can only assume is a thumb
View attachment 400223
Oh look, king thumb without a top on AGAIN. But he manages to wear a bleeping hat. God he makes me feel slightly ill. I know it's Misha's thread but come on, look at him. I'm not going to say anything about how his appearance (that he can't change). He just tries to hard to be Tommy Fury and even he makes me feel sick when he walks about shirtless. Also Misha it isn't 'goals' when a man does what he is supposed to do in his own home! Wow he can fill a dishwasher, give him a medal. If he's old enough to move out, he's old enough to do basic tit without praise

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.