Misha Grimes #5 Grimey by name, grimy by nature. Misha or Jake, which ones faker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone left a comment saying that Jake's ankles mustve been cold with those 3/4 length pants and no socks. Im not sure what man goes out like that in the winter. Then she says she gave him her fluffy socks on the walk because he got blisters 😂 My fiance is in the military, and let me tell you he would never even mention all the blisters he would get, let alone ask me to give up my socks so his feet can be more comfortable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you think she realises that the clip of them “taking the piss out of eachother hehe” is literally him yet again treating her like she’s a child and showing very clearly that he is well aware he is above her.

Back at it again. EVERY video this happens. Just do your own ads like every one else does. She’s literally such a money grab and knows exactly what she is doing when she puts multiple ads in her crappy videos.
She deliberately doesn’t remove them until she gets lots of views first! She thinks she’s being sneaky

Reactions: 7
Someone really asking where they can get a Jake, what you want a boyfriend that speaks to you like you are a child and try’s to publicly humiliate you and shows you clearly he has no feelings towards you, boyfriend goals that 🥱😂, misha makes me cringe, she seems to think everyone wants her boyfriend and wants to see him half naked, we really don’t misha, not to be a bleep or that🤣🤣, but I don’t even find him attractive at all, she seems to think he’s got this amazing body aswell, when if you compare him all together to cobi 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone really asking where they can get a Jake, what you want a boyfriend that speaks to you like you are a child and try’s to publicly humiliate you and shows you clearly he has no feelings towards you, boyfriend goals that 🥱😂, misha makes me cringe, she seems to think everyone wants her boyfriend and wants to see him half naked, we really don’t misha, not to be a bleep or that🤣🤣, but I don’t even find him attractive at all, she seems to think he’s got this amazing body aswell, when if you compare him all together to cobi 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I agree, Im sorry but i dont find him attractive. I didnt find Cobi attractive either but I think he's more attractive than Jake. I'm just not into the whiny pretty boy look 😂 and his outfits are so weird. I also dont get why he walks around in a toque and no shirt on.. is their apartment hot or cold?

Reactions: 12
Why are her legs all wobbly in the before photo of her run ahaaha 😂😂

Her style use to be so much more fun when she was with Cobi! now it’s just boring and you literally can’t have a page full of photos without having half naked ones 🤢 she’s trying so hard to impress this boy who literally wants nothing to do with her haha

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly, the fact that her HAIR has more life than her bloody relationship SAYS SOMETHING haha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone left a comment saying that Jake's ankles mustve been cold with those 3/4 length pants and no socks. Im not sure what man goes out like that in the winter. Then she says she gave him her fluffy socks on the walk because he got blisters 😂 My fiance is in the military, and let me tell you he would never even mention all the blisters he would get, let alone ask me to give up my socks so his feet can be more comfortable.
Amen sister! Mine was in the military and he’s the same.

for someone obsessed with wearing no clothes and implying he’s a gym lad he has no real definition on his back it’s strange
Or abs. And those tight, too small joggers are NOT The One

Oh look, king thumb without a top on AGAIN. But he manages to wear a bleeping hat. God he makes me feel slightly ill. I know it's Misha's thread but come on, look at him. I'm not going to say anything about how his appearance (that he can't change). He just tries to hard to be Tommy Fury and even he makes me feel sick when he walks about shirtless. Also Misha it isn't 'goals' when a man does what he is supposed to do in his own home! Wow he can fill a dishwasher, give him a medal. If he's old enough to move out, he's old enough to do basic tit without praise
Amen! So many young girls enabling these man-child dudes. And then they break up, the dude meets a real woman and thinks she’s a “witch” when she doesn’t praise him for basic tit.

I agree, Im sorry but i dont find him attractive. I didnt find Cobi attractive either but I think he's more attractive than Jake. I'm just not into the whiny pretty boy look 😂 and his outfits are so weird. I also dont get why he walks around in a toque and no shirt on.. is their apartment hot or cold?
Pretty boy? He’s have to be pretty to be a pretty boy. Looooooool. If he came up to me in a bar, even if he was the last man on earth, and I had to mate with him to repopulate the planet, I wouldn’t so much as sneeze in his direction. He gives me the ick. He’s trying to hard to be a lad and looks like an insecure 14 year old boy. 🤢

Why are her legs all wobbly in the before photo of her run ahaaha 😂😂

Her style use to be so much more fun when she was with Cobi! now it’s just boring and you literally can’t have a page full of photos without having half naked ones 🤢 she’s trying so hard to impress this boy who literally wants nothing to do with her haha
Yup. Boring. Beige and white like ever other boring influencer, no originality, doesn’t even look comfortable or happy and feels like she has to be naked to appear like she’s grown in to a woman. When she actually looked more womanly and grown up previously

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Same as last lockdown - I don’t know why she doesn’t just take those extensions out and let her hair have a break? First lockdown she left them until they were literally clinging on for dear life! You’re not going anywhere or seeing anyone just cut them out ffs.

Reactions: 8
Thought I’d watch her comments and likes as she posted this morning. Within 1 second of her posting her post had 230likes. Not even the biggest influencers get that many instantaneously unless they pay for a “get likes” app. Then I clicked on each of the people (bots) who liked and 95% were fake accounts. And the people who commented are in her Whatsapp influencer group and she comments on their in return. It’s transparent now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thought I’d watch her comments and likes as she posted this morning. Within 1 second of her posting her post had 230likes. Not even the biggest influencers get that many instantaneously unless they pay for a “get likes” app. Then I clicked on each of the people (bots) who liked and 95% were fake accounts. And the people who commented are in her Whatsapp influencer group and she comments on their in return. It’s transparent now
She’s such a desperate loser, honestly. It’s gross.

Ew you can literally see she’s wearing pants in this photo and she legit went onto her balcony and pulled her pants down for a photo 😂 grubby much

Dumb ass. 😂 even when she’s trying to sound intelligent she’s an idiot haha

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Ew you can literally see she’s wearing pants in this photo and she legit went onto her balcony and pulled her pants down for a photo 😂 grubby much

I saw that coconut oil comment and assumed that maybe jake had told her that since he claims to be into healthy eating/working out but apparently she just talks tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Wtf eww🤢🤢 whats this weird persona of her? Like she tries To be all girly and cute and then poses like that Always in her under wear 🤢 she is the definition of non classy 🤢 like her job is that she films herself half naked all the time and reminds herself To wake up 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 3
Omg as if she’s went out onto her balcony and pulled her joggers down for a photo, well spotted 🤣 what is she doing!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Misha when exercising it’s not about speed it’s about quality. Slow everything you are doing right down, focus on your form, think about the muscles you’re working, engage those muscles don’t just swing around aimlessly. You will hurt yourself and you will not improve your body. Also why was she going on about her unhealthy relationship with her Apple Watch (which I can get) but then still working out and recording / sharing it on the gram, that’s not breaking unhealthy cycles it’s just picking and choosing when you want to portray having issues.

Reactions: 5
What really gets me about her workouts, ya know, besides the form ahah is she’s always going on about how she doesn’t care to lose weight and is only focused on muscle growth etc, I can tell you right now she has not done one workout that is not a form of cardio and aids in weight LOSS

Reactions: 5
So i have some tea ! One of my friends has been watching misha forever !!!!! and she has spoken to kasha multiple times , so she told kasha that she’s concerned for misha from her last video because of how jake was treating misha and that its not ok to treat her like that and that he might be using her specially because he keeps shouting out his friends ! So kasha ends up telling her that theres nothing wrong with how jake speaks to misha and that papa grimes speaks to kasha that way and thats why jake fits in with her family because they all speak to eachother that way and that hes the nicest guy and doesn’t care about social media because he has a career he’s focused on and that misha is the happiest shes ever been

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.