Misha Grimes #5 Grimey by name, grimy by nature. Misha or Jake, which ones faker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So i have some tea ! One of my friends has been watching misha forever !!!!! and she has spoken to kasha multiple times , so she told kasha that she’s concerned for misha from her last video because of how jake was treating misha and that its not ok to treat her like that and that he might be using her specially because he keeps shouting out his friends ! So kasha ends up telling her that theres nothing wrong with how jake speaks to misha and that papa grimes speaks to kasha that way and thats why jake fits in with her family because they all speak to eachother that way and that hes the nicest guy and doesn’t care about social media because he has a career he’s focused on and that misha is the happiest shes ever been
but does he fit in with her family...

There's been no videos of Jake with the family and Misha and Kasha hinted at Jake finding them too much..

Reactions: 5
but does he fit in with her family...

There's been no videos of Jake with the family and Misha and Kasha hinted at Jake finding them too much..
Ya she was defending him real hard ! She even said that misha is the mean one not jake

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Her style, her voice, and the words she uses has completely changed and her parents can't see this??

You can tell she's cutting calories too and is losing weight - but apparently she's in a good head space?? How is this relationship healthy?

Reactions: 11
So i have some tea ! One of my friends has been watching misha forever !!!!! and she has spoken to kasha multiple times , so she told kasha that she’s concerned for misha from her last video because of how jake was treating misha and that its not ok to treat her like that and that he might be using her specially because he keeps shouting out his friends ! So kasha ends up telling her that theres nothing wrong with how jake speaks to misha and that papa grimes speaks to kasha that way and thats why jake fits in with her family because they all speak to eachother that way and that hes the nicest guy and doesn’t care about social media because he has a career he’s focused on and that misha is the happiest shes ever been
Any tea on the “vulnerable family member”?? haha

Reactions: 1
Considering the age of her following, does anyone else feel it’s a bit of an appropriate song choice (lyrics) on her latest real?

Anyone else feel a slight twinge of sympathy for the girl... I watched through her old holiday vlogs with Georgia may and I'm suddenly fuming that G has just discarded her like a used Johnny. Its quite obvious she could do with some moral support RN and to be ditched by a friend due to some bad press on a gossip site is pretty bleeping savage. Especially when both parties were to blame initially (going to florida). Misha might be an absolute idiot but at least she's semi entertaining.. G is boring AF and a bit self-righteous for dumping a mate when they are clearly going through a hard time publicly (and allegedly going through a hard time privately). If they were ever friends she should be reaching out.

Soz.. This has hit me unexpectedly. Posted on G's thread aswel coz it just doesn't sit right with me

Reactions: 13
Anyone else feel a slight twinge of sympathy for the girl... I watched through her old holiday vlogs with Georgia may and I'm suddenly fuming that G has just discarded her like a used Johnny. Its quite obvious she could do with some moral support RN and to be ditched by a friend due to some bad press on a gossip site is pretty bleeping savage. Especially when both parties were to blame initially (going to florida). Misha might be an absolute idiot but at least she's semi entertaining.. G is boring AF and a bit self-righteous for dumping a mate when they are clearly going through a hard time publicly (and allegedly going through a hard time privately). If they were ever friends she should be reaching out.

Soz.. This has hit me unexpectedly. Posted on G's thread aswel coz it just doesn't sit right with me
Think G probably also ditched her because of Misha’s asshole boyfriend and the fact that Misha does not behave like Misha anymore. She behaves how she thinks Jake wants her to be. Maybe G wanted to be friends with the real Misha and not fake desperate Misha

Reactions: 17
Think G probably also ditched her because of Misha’s asshole boyfriend and the fact that Misha does not behave like Misha anymore. She behaves how she thinks Jake wants her to be. Maybe G wanted to be friends with the real Misha and not fake desperate Misha
Yeah true, I get it.. but its bizarre to go on 5 holidays with some one, only the 2 of you, then never speak to them again. A friend would reach out or stage an intervention or something. You don't abandon a sinking ship to save urself and leave ur mate to drown. I get the impression that G just started ignoring her calls. Having a friend to talk to might have saved her from making some of the ridiculous choices she's made

Reactions: 6
Yeah true, I get it.. but its bizarre to go on 5 holidays with some one, only the 2 of you, then never speak to them again. A friend would reach out or stage an intervention or something. You don't abandon a sinking ship to save urself and leave ur mate to drown. I get the impression that G just started ignoring her calls. Having a friend to talk to might have saved her from making some of the ridiculous choices she's made
Nah. Misha and G have extremely different maturity levels, that’s clear to see. You can’t expect someone to stay friends with someone they just don’t mesh well with anymore because they are “going through something”. If G is over Misha then she has every right to distance her self. You’re thinking regarding this is coming off a little bit toxic tbh :/

Reactions: 11
Nah. Misha and G have extremely different maturity levels, that’s clear to see. You can’t expect someone to stay friends with someone they just don’t mesh well with anymore because they are “going through something”. If G is over Misha then she has every right to distance her self. You’re thinking regarding this is coming off a little bit toxic tbh :/
I wasn't suggesting that you stay friends with someone because they are going through something. Sorry if that came across wrong.

My point was more focused on the fact that I feel G used misha to gain popularity then dumped her the minute her image was likely to be effected by the hate misha was/is getting.

I completely agree on the maturity point.. but that should have been apparent after taking one trip together, or the 2nd or 3rd.
Seems a convenient time to notice that their personalities don't gel

Reactions: 3
Yea G just used Misha for followers, and when Misha and Jake break up, Amy Coombes will become Misha’s new best friend and Amy will use Misha just like G did

Yea G just used Misha for followers, and when Misha and Jake break up, Amy Coombes will become Misha’s new best friend and Amy will use Misha just like G did
Is Amy the girl she went on a random weekend with? Did they ever see each other again? I don't really follow her IG.. only YT

Have you seen Georgia’s new video “show me a photo of” and she mentions the holidays her and Misha went of but doesn’t mention anything else like she did about her other friends? They’re definitely not close anymore

Reactions: 2
Have you seen Georgia’s new video “show me a photo of” and she mentions the holidays her and Misha went of but doesn’t mention anything else like she did about her other friends? They’re definitely not close anymore
I haven't seen.. I can't watch Georgia anymore, her hauls and designer shopping antics rub me the wrong way atm.

Il probably be less bitter when I start getting a pay cheque again 😂😣

Purely made this account after lurking, due to being a one time “fan”. After this past year, I clearly am no longer.

Noticed she’s made her Dubai/Maldives content private on YT and deleted her holiday highlights from IG

Wonder if she’s embarrassed seeing all the backlash “influencers” are getting at the moment for trying to stupidly justify going on holiday. That girl on this morning saying she’s in Dubai to cheer people up with her sunny content... exactly what airhead misha claimed. She’s actually a joke. No sympathy, be interesting to see the fall out when her fella inevitably drops her.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.