Misha Grimes #5 Grimey by name, grimy by nature. Misha or Jake, which ones faker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can never understand why they constantly have no clothes on in the flat 🤣

It must be as hot as the bloody Bahamas in there.

Reactions: 12
Why does she constantly call Jake ‘my boyfriend’ .. he has a name ffs

Reactions: 10
Her flat is in such a tip in her latest video how do they manage to make so much mess...
Also she bangs on about being so open and honest with her followers ect but never disclosed why exactly last year was so tit stressful and awful for her.. because from the outside not having to actually work apart from posting on social media, going on multiple holidays and getting a new boyfriend doesn’t seem too bad at all

Reactions: 7
If I were paying majority of bills and rent I would absolutely put my foot down. Jake has made the living room look like a frat house

Reactions: 8
She can do one with her post about the internet being obsessed with her weight loss and to be nice. SHE is the one who flaunts her ridiculous amount of exercise she was doing. SHE is the one who shares ridiculous photos of her looking tiny followed by a video where she looks completely different. SHE is the one who broadcasts her food. If she is now saying it’s unhealthy she should look at what she is showing to the world and share less semi naked posed and breathing in to within a inch of her life. Misha these issues stem from what you are sharing not comments online.

Things I noticed from the video:
- He was sat eating lunch with his headphones in rather than talking to her....
- WTF is he actually wearing. His shorts are practically at his armpits and with that shirt tucked in!??? Dude needs to realise he needs to size up in those shorts.
- Why does Jake act like a gym lad? He sure as heck doesn't look like one.. All he talks about is protein this, protein that.
- Every opportunity she had she involved him and he straight up ignored it! Horrible boy!
- Really worried about her hair! You can see the damage when she leans into the fridge! Combined with wearing extensions she should be worried about it breaking off in clumps!
- He seriously couldn't get vegan magnums... ?? And were meant to believe this relationship is sooo much better than the last?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her flat is in such a tip in her latest video how do they manage to make so much mess...
Also she bangs on about being so open and honest with her followers ect but never disclosed why exactly last year was so tit stressful and awful for her.. because from the outside not having to actually work apart from posting on social media, going on multiple holidays and getting a new boyfriend doesn’t seem too bad at all
Exactly this. I really don't want to judge and I'm being bleeping horrible saying this but at the end of the day, this is a place where we can say what we want but when you look at her life (what she has shown us anyway), she literally has hardly anything to be stressed over?

She sits at home all day in her posh flat that she hasn't really had to do much for other than take pics of clothes and her job is taking selfies and going on holiday during pandemics to look pretty and yet she's constantly complaining about how crappy her life is?

She never seems grateful for anything she's got. She complained the flat was small, she complains that the amount of (gifted) stuff she has makes it hard to keep clean and organise so she got rid of half of it or gave it away. She complained that its expensive to buy food for the fridge yet got gifted hundreds of pounds worth, she complains that jake makes a mess when she's equally as messy.

I dont get it. Any of us would be so grateful to earn so much money from doing virtually nothing. How stressed is she going to be when she has children to care for and pets as well as a proper job to deal with, with managers etc.

I think the only thing I'd be really stressed about if I was her is that my career was going to fall through soon as she has no proper work experience to be able to help her fall back on when the youtube things ends.

I feel horrible because I do get if she's having family issues or something then that's going to be making her upset but if you don't like the hate then tell us you're dealing with family issues? You don't have to disclose everything but you can't claim you're so open with viewers if you then keep everything a secret.

I dont know. Feels like I'm ranting but she just comes across as so ungrateful and it annoys me because I know so many people who are no where near as well off as her and they have so much more to be stressed about. Imagine not knowing where your next meal is coming from.

Reactions: 11
She can do one with her post about the internet being obsessed with her weight loss and to be nice. SHE is the one who flaunts her ridiculous amount of exercise she was doing. SHE is the one who shares ridiculous photos of her looking tiny followed by a video where she looks completely different. SHE is the one who broadcasts her food. If she is now saying it’s unhealthy she should look at what she is showing to the world and share less semi naked posed and breathing in to within a inch of her life. Misha these issues stem from what you are sharing not comments online.
Precisely, I’ve had an ED and the fact that she posted a “what I eat in a day” and posts work outs and then has the audacity to cry about and promote her weight loss and self proclaim that it’s unhealthy is disgusting. Seriously want to slap this girl

Seriously can't believe that that what I eat in a day vlog had Jake playing COD all day and ignoring her every effort AND had him eating his lunch with his headphones!? How is she happy with this Simon Cowell outfit fuckboy who treats her like crap!?

Seriously can't believe that that what I eat in a day vlog had Jake playing COD all day and ignoring her every effort AND had him eating his lunch with his headphones!? How is she happy with this Simon Cowell outfit fuckboy who treats her like crap!?
Urgh he's just so condescending and patronising. Like someone else said about the cutting cucumber.. rewatched it and I felt sorry for her - trying to show her up in HER video. And his comment about cleaning "someone has to".. the boy sits and plays COD all day - its clearly misha doing it.

Sorry I know I keep going on but he just makes my blood boil..

Did he seriously say to someone with ED tendencies "another desert time" in that patronising voice and then laugh at her... urgh

Last edited:
As much as misha gets on my tits, she needs to drop jake, that boy is straight up horrible, becoming obvious why his last girlfriend never worked out if he’s been Like that with her, no even just the fact he’s rude as anything to her, he seems to try and Humiliate her constantly, I thought At first maybe he was just trying to joke around, but the more She shows of him, the more his true colours are showing and this kind of stuff should be a massive red flag to her, he‘ll more than likely turn into the kind of guy that does humiliate her in front of everyone and drag her self confidence down, and I hope her parents actually see it, but sadly I doubt she’s listen if they did tell her, starting to think maybe they have already said something to her and maybe they aren’t pleased she’s moved in with him right away and that’s why they‘ve not mentioned them moving in together in the vlog

I really dislike this girl and quite frankly I don’t really care about anything that happens in her life haha but she’s 100% clearly in a super toxic relationship. I actually used to think Cobi and her were a bad couple, but you could actually tell that Cobi adored her and the ground she walked on and even though she lowkey wasn’t he actually treated her like she was an equal. This guy clearly thinks/knows that he is above her because he’s got a degree and a proper respectable job and I think he’s well aware that Misha is taken for a joke and not taken seriously by people and he just feeds on that and it’s a stroke to his ego.

BUT her whinging about her life is pissing me off. she went on holidays, gets given free food, doesn’t have to leave everyday to work in a place where she could get Covid because she needs to put food on the table, she’s got a safe apartment to live in where she doesn’t have to flat with multiple people, she can pay rent, buy herself clothes every week and she has a loving family.
She doesn’t count her blessings for what she has and only thinks about and talks about what she doesn’t have.
What if someone just came home from a job where they had to work longer hours than normal for a pay thats dismal, goes into their pantry and have nothing but 2 minute noodles, Looking at their bank account figuring out how they are going to pay all their bills and have no family support what so ever as maybe they have passed away or have disconnected/estranged from their family and they have to read her whinge post about having to fill the fridge or “people are mad at me for going on a holiday during a pandemic when we didn’t even know their was going to be a lockdown (lie)” or “I have an vulnerable family member”, THEN STOP SPENDING YOUR TIME WHINING ABOUT WHAT YOU DON’T HAVE IN LIFE AND SPEND TIME WITH HIM?!
but also not trying to belittle that, but she’s not the only one in the world who has had or has a sick family member/‘s but you don’t see us using those emotions to just start blaming other people for having opinions on something that is globally wrong and you did it anyway.
And don’t even get me started on the fact she thinks she lost all this weight and had made a whole post and video and stories to make sure that people are aware of this (you haven’t lost weight tbh Misha, you look the same in your videos as you always did, you have just learned your angles or photoshop in photos).
No doubt, when we all get treated to another one of her crappy podcasts she will make one whining about people yet again voicing their opinion when they have the right to.

Here he is, what a catch

View attachment 397301
You can literally tell he doesn’t even want to be touching her hahahaha I reckon shes been reading about how he doesn’t want anything to do with her so she’s been like “ baaabeeee, put your arm around me so people think you actually like me” 😂 he doesn’t Misha, that boy has very clearly got the ick. Jesus Christ.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If I were paying majority of bills and rent I would absolutely put my foot down. Jake has made the living room look like a frat house
It looks so tit. The disgusting boy tv stand, the basket it’s perched on, the Juice Wrld cutout, the Mickey giving the finger. Jake, you’re 24 and about to be an Accountant. Grow up. You’re in a high end flat in London, not your teenage bedroom. Treat your house (and your gf who pays your way) with class

Urgh he's just so condescending and patronising. Like someone else said about the cutting cucumber.. rewatched it and I felt sorry for her - trying to show her up in HER video. And his comment about cleaning "someone has to".. the boy sits and plays COD all day - its clearly misha doing it.

Sorry I know I keep going on but he just makes my blood boil..

Did he seriously say to someone with ED tendencies "another desert time" in that patronising voice and then laugh at her... urgh
The Simon Cowell outfit got me 😂😂😂!

And bleeping EXACTLY!!! When he said “another one” about her dessert you could see it actually shook her. That’s the most real I’ve seen her. These two have a very dangerous relationship. He’s talking about the calories in his bagels (not to body shame him, but mate, you’re not a bodybuilder, chill) and Misha mentions “well you ate before that so I think you’re good” (as in he shouldn’t eat more). What kind of fucked up 21/24 year olds track each other’s calories and food intake??! You’re not fitness competitors!! You’re regular people. Chill the duck out. My partner used to compete in bodybuilding and even now yeeeeears later he’s still more shredded than Jake, and even better - not once, not ever, has he commented on me eating chocolate, pudding, a second dessert etc. If he did, he’d be gone mate

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It looks so tit. The disgusting boy tv stand, the basket it’s perched on, the Juice Wrld cutout, the Mickey giving the finger. Jake, you’re 24 and about to be an Accountant. Grow up. You’re in a high end flat in London, not your teenage bedroom. Treat your house (and your gf who pays your way) with class

The Simon Cowell outfit got me 😂😂😂!

And bleeping EXACTLY!!! When he said “another one” about her dessert you could see it actually shook her. That’s the most real I’ve seen her. These two have a very dangerous relationship. He’s talking about the calories in his bagels (not to body shame him, but mate, you’re not a bodybuilder, chill) and Misha mentions “well you ate before that so I think you’re good” (as in he shouldn’t eat more). What kind of fucked up 21/24 year olds track each other’s calories and food intake??! You’re not fitness competitors!! You’re regular people. Chill the duck out. My partner used to compete in bodybuilding and even now yeeeeears later he’s still more shredded than Jake, and even better - not once, not ever, has he commented on me eating chocolate, pudding, a second dessert etc. If he did, he’d be gone mate
They are literally enabling each other for goodness sake

Reactions: 5
I really dislike this girl and quite frankly I don’t really care about anything that happens in her life haha but she’s 100% clearly in a super toxic relationship. I actually used to think Cobi and her were a bad couple, but you could actually tell that Cobi adored her and the ground she walked on and even though she lowkey wasn’t he actually treated her like she was an equal. This guy clearly thinks/knows that he is above her because he’s got a degree and a proper respectable job and I think he’s well aware that Misha is taken for a joke and not taken seriously by people and he just feeds on that and it’s a stroke to his ego.

BUT her whinging about her life is pissing me off. she went on holidays, gets given free food, doesn’t have to leave everyday to work in a place where she could get Covid because she needs to put food on the table, she’s got a safe apartment to live in where she doesn’t have to flat with multiple people, she can pay rent, buy herself clothes every week and she has a loving family.
She doesn’t count her blessings for what she has and only thinks about and talks about what she doesn’t have.
What if someone just came home from a job where they had to work longer hours than normal for a pay thats dismal, goes into their pantry and have nothing but 2 minute noodles, Looking at their bank account figuring out how they are going to pay all their bills and have no family support what so ever as maybe they have passed away or have disconnected/estranged from their family and they have to read her whinge post about having to fill the fridge or “people are mad at me for going on a holiday during a pandemic when we didn’t even know their was going to be a lockdown (lie)” or “I have an vulnerable family member”, THEN STOP SPENDING YOUR TIME WHINING ABOUT WHAT YOU DON’T HAVE IN LIFE AND SPEND TIME WITH HIM?!
but also not trying to belittle that, but she’s not the only one in the world who has had or has a sick family member/‘s but you don’t see us using those emotions to just start blaming other people for having opinions on something that is globally wrong and you did it anyway.
And don’t even get me started on the fact she thinks she lost all this weight and had made a whole post and video and stories to make sure that people are aware of this (you haven’t lost weight tbh Misha, you look the same in your videos as you always did, you have just learned your angles or photoshop in photos).
No doubt, when we all get treated to another one of her crappy podcasts she will make one whining about people yet again voicing their opinion when they have the right to.

You can literally tell he doesn’t even want to be touching her hahahaha I reckon shes been reading about how he doesn’t want anything to do with her so she’s been like “ baaabeeee, put your arm around me so people think you actually like me” 😂 he doesn’t Misha, that boy has very clearly got the ick. Jesus Christ.

100% agree, she reminds me of that veruca from Charlie and the chocolate factory, got to be her way, and acts like a spoiled little girl when anyone has an opinion that isn’t sucking up her arse, cannot get how she’s cried about this vulnerable family member, yet she’s dropped them right away to move to London so she still gets to see a guy she’s been dating for two minutes? I get that they are selling up and moving house, but it’s not like her family are leaving the lake house right now and she needs to find somewhere, ASAP, I’m sure they’re still planning on staying abit longer there. So surely she’d rather stay with her family for now and her “vulnerable” family member, instead of moving to London right away because you’re new boyfriend has a job and won’t be able to see him often, so she’d rather leave that family member not knowing when the next time will be that she’ll see them with covid and living further away ( obv she doesn’t stick to rules, but if she did😂) so either she is extremely selfish and only cares about herself and her latest boyfriend or the family member isn’t as “vulnerable” as she’s making out🤔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.