Misha Grimes #5 Grimey by name, grimy by nature. Misha or Jake, which ones faker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it will hit her soon what she’s done, when the novelty wears off - especially at the moment when you can’t pop home to see family.

Reactions: 7
I’ve just watched the video and he flips chicken on a George Forman grill... a grill that grills both sides 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It was when he couldn’t guess the dessert she had every night I felt bad for her...

Reactions: 8
I really dislike this girl and quite frankly I don’t really care about anything that happens in her life haha but she’s 100% clearly in a super toxic relationship. I actually used to think Cobi and her were a bad couple, but you could actually tell that Cobi adored her and the ground she walked on and even though she lowkey wasn’t he actually treated her like she was an equal. This guy clearly thinks/knows that he is above her because he’s got a degree and a proper respectable job and I think he’s well aware that Misha is taken for a joke and not taken seriously by people and he just feeds on that and it’s a stroke to his ego.

BUT her whinging about her life is pissing me off. she went on holidays, gets given free food, doesn’t have to leave everyday to work in a place where she could get Covid because she needs to put food on the table, she’s got a safe apartment to live in where she doesn’t have to flat with multiple people, she can pay rent, buy herself clothes every week and she has a loving family.
She doesn’t count her blessings for what she has and only thinks about and talks about what she doesn’t have.
What if someone just came home from a job where they had to work longer hours than normal for a pay thats dismal, goes into their pantry and have nothing but 2 minute noodles, Looking at their bank account figuring out how they are going to pay all their bills and have no family support what so ever as maybe they have passed away or have disconnected/estranged from their family and they have to read her whinge post about having to fill the fridge or “people are mad at me for going on a holiday during a pandemic when we didn’t even know their was going to be a lockdown (lie)” or “I have an vulnerable family member”, THEN STOP SPENDING YOUR TIME WHINING ABOUT WHAT YOU DON’T HAVE IN LIFE AND SPEND TIME WITH HIM?!
but also not trying to belittle that, but she’s not the only one in the world who has had or has a sick family member/‘s but you don’t see us using those emotions to just start blaming other people for having opinions on something that is globally wrong and you did it anyway.
And don’t even get me started on the fact she thinks she lost all this weight and had made a whole post and video and stories to make sure that people are aware of this (you haven’t lost weight tbh Misha, you look the same in your videos as you always did, you have just learned your angles or photoshop in photos).
No doubt, when we all get treated to another one of her crappy podcasts she will make one whining about people yet again voicing their opinion when they have the right to.

You can literally tell he doesn’t even want to be touching her hahahaha I reckon shes been reading about how he doesn’t want anything to do with her so she’s been like “ baaabeeee, put your arm around me so people think you actually like me” 😂 he doesn’t Misha, that boy has very clearly got the ick. Jesus Christ.
Oh he really has hasnt be. That other video in the flat on the bed he kept pushing her away really obviously. He’s stuck with her now because if he ends it we all know she will pull the mental health card out to keep him.

Reactions: 4
I wish he'd bleeping put a top on. Jesus Christ, I'm sorry but seeing boys without their tops on in videos make me feel sick, he really wants to shag himself. Saying that, the way he dresses isn't much better, why are all his bottoms so small?

Reactions: 12
I wish he'd bleeping put a top on. Jesus Christ, I'm sorry but seeing boys without their tops on in videos make me feel sick, he really wants to shag himself. Saying that, the way he dresses isn't much better, why are all his bottoms so small?
So small and worn so high and then he tucks in the shirt and makes it so much worse!! Eww

Reactions: 2
That’s grim, I’ve never actually seen anyone before with such an ashy skin tone

Also I know this is Mishas thread and I’m sorry but G is so boring. Like her videos are just hauls after hauls and her insta stories are so unnatural and staged. She’s literally just SO BORING I can’t with her.

Attachments

Last edited:
I thought this morning when I saw those stories that is the most unflattering filter I’ve ever seen!

Reactions: 1
Why is she banging on about feeling like she’s in NYC? She has literally just moved to london which whilst is similar (you know it has bridges building and a river) has never once given me NYC vibes. She’s either badly begging for a post lockdown trip to NYC to go on with this boyf like she did her last or she’s literally just talking random tit which makes no sense.

Reactions: 11
That’s grim, I’ve never actually seen anyone before with such an ashy skin tone

Also I know this is Mishas thread and I’m sorry but G is so boring. Like her videos are just hauls after hauls and her insta stories are so unnatural and staged. She’s literally just SO BORING I can’t with her.
In her defense she has (what I assume is) the Ole Henriksen phat glow facial which is a whitish colour

Before I come up with a witty thread name, am I allowed to swear in it? ;) @Oohthedrama

Thread suggestion: Jake the wannabe, misha the cling on, how much longer until jake is gone?

Last edited:
They already have way too much clutter for a smallish apartment!

He speaks to her like he's her dad... First with the cabinets then the rug 🤣 and they're always bickering! "your TV stands rank" jeeeeez

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Not her saying she wants to spend the rest of her life with him😂 hinting for a proposal when the lad doesn’t even like her and clearly isn’t attracted to her. Wise up Misha.

I genuinely believe that he’s going to wait until he’s been at his new job for a while and he’s making enough money and he’ll go rent somewhere else

Reactions: 6
Thread name suggestion after seeing this...

Misha Grimes #6: no clothes Misha and her wannabe Jake-poutface... how long will this one last?
The way she’s having to fully grab her boob and pull them together to try and give herself a cleavage

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.