Misha Grimes #5 Grimey by name, grimy by nature. Misha or Jake, which ones faker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’ve just seen her reddit page, the amount of screenshots of her entire boob is wild. how is she leaving it in her videos that much 🥴

Reactions: 3
The palm springs hype has died down now so they are usually in stock online. I got mine a few months ago after wanting one for years. Hers will be fake though let's face it. She had a different fake palm springs recently, the straps were completely wrong. It looks like her new bag is a better fake.
I just think if she did a Marc jacobs unboxing she should have done it with the Palm Springs that’s why I find it fishy honestly look on that shopaholic designer I followed it just to be nosey but it’s all dm for price. I personally wouldn’t buy one as I save for items but every time I look for Palm Springs it’s never there when I remember about it. I bet it is such a cool bag in real life x

Reactions: 2
I just think if she did a Marc jacobs unboxing she should have done it with the Palm Springs that’s why I find it fishy honestly look on that shopaholic designer I followed it just to be nosey but it’s all dm for price. I personally wouldn’t buy one as I save for items but every time I look for Palm Springs it’s never there when I remember about it. I bet it is such a cool bag in real life x
Its available now online if you want it. Hers is deffo fake and as someone mentioned the other LV bag she has doesn't look new as the leather isn't the colour it is on a brand new LV bag. Could be old or second hand but yeah let's face it, she likes her fakes.

I wonder if the grimey cult that backed her up on her Maldives video think “she really deserved a holiday” now 🥺🥺
I personal I think all the z listers that are in Dubai and Maldives should get stuck there for Xmas. Might make them think. If they’re capable of thinking that is

Reactions: 8
She actually sickens me. Out here Acting like she gives a flying duck about the pandemic.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 351361
Isn’t it about two degrees outside?
LOL I have so many questions. Who wears this outfit anywhere much less a random shopping street when yes it is freezing outside (and wet)

I was going to say it’s something you’d wear to a cute summer event or wedding but then realised you can see her bra. Then I thought festival but who’d wear this white floral lace to a festival? I’m so confused. Let’s not get started on the bag

Reactions: 1
Someone should message her and ask her about her bag just maybe asking where she managed to get one, see what she’s got to say to that🤥🤥

Like duck all has changed for her this year, still managed to get a new boyfriend and go away on multiple holidays while the pandemic has been going on, so I’m pretty sure misha you’ll spend 2021 still doing all that tit and only thinking of yourself so doubt you’ve got anything to worry about then have you, because it didn’t stop you this year 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Well she’s never been bothered about the pandemic before so 🤦🏼‍♀️, wonder if it’s about no lips🤔😬
she had to post something to keep relatable. Even if she still hasn't changed her view and still thinks she was perfectly entitled to go on holiday wherever and whenever she likes in the pandemic, surely she can see that the MAJORITY of other people will not have that view? Hence all the negative comments massively outweighing the positive ones on her youtube? I would love to say to her has it not made you think twice now London has gone into Tier 4 because people like you were visiting it for a holiday literally a week ago!!

Also off point but she went from mentioning Jake in literally every story and a lot of her posts and now she doesn't mention him at all? And her story when she was in London showed her with another girl, so surely she wasn't with Jake for that trip?...

They're in the south right? and I heard that they're in tier 4 now so yes I believe that would be breaking the rules
I'm a northerner so not fully in the know about the Tier 4 rules but I saw the BBC termed it as the government issuing a 'stay at home' order for all residents except for essential work only - so I would expect drastically fewer people about than even when in Tier 3. I live in an area that has always remained Tier 3 and it has not affected how busy areas are. But if we went into Tier 4 I know it would be shock and people would adhere to it, at least for the start. They would be totally stupid to attempt to meet up now. Or if they do it won't be on camera

Not sure if it’s just coming up on mine, someone else will have to look, but says on mine that she follows Jake, but he doesn’t follow her? Anyone else seeing that😬 or have they fell out already 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂

The girl makes me laugh, doesn’t feel right to do Christmassy videos, this is the same girl who went on multiple holidays during a pandemic and was still uploading them after people asked her not too🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Not sure if it’s just coming up on mine, someone else will have to look, but says on mine that she follows Jake, but he doesn’t follow her? Anyone else seeing that😬 or have they fell out already 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂

The girl makes me laugh, doesn’t feel right to do Christmassy videos, this is the same girl who went on multiple holidays during a pandemic and was still uploading them after people asked her not too🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
It’s not showing he’s following her on mine either! Not sure if it’s just instagram being glitchy though

She said in her ‘actually answering your assumptions’ video a week ago it’s because he is on a private account now x

Anyone else getting really pissed off with her insta stories pretending to care about the pandemic when we all know she doesn’t and shes just saying it to get sympathy because she wasn’t able to book another holiday for it 😂 also she must HATE not being able to upload a big extravagant travel vlog with Jake 😂🤢

Reactions: 5
Is she serious? She’s been away on multiple bleeping holidays this year and met a new boyfriend🤯, she’s got an absolute cheek, my accounts Private but I still show up on people’s accounts🤔, still comes up she’s following him, just not that he’s following her back, also the way she’s stopped posting about him and the stuff she’s been posting the last couple of days, I wonder if they have split up🤔, weird she went all the way to London and didn’t post being with him, even though she has since being back, so seems like they may have ended already 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Is she serious? She’s been away on multiple bleeping holidays this year and met a new boyfriend🤯, she’s got an absolute cheek, my accounts Private but I still show up on people’s accounts🤔, still comes up she’s following him, just not that he’s following her back, also the way she’s stopped posting about him and the stuff she’s been posting the last couple of days, I wonder if they have split up🤔, weird she went all the way to London and didn’t post being with him, even though she has since being back, so seems like they may have ended already 🤣🤣🤣
Urgh shes such an awful person, she isn't even in a tier 4 area, stop being so selfish you little twit you just came back from London, not long before dubai and the Maldives meanwhile majority of UK was in full lockdown and tier 3 guide lines since end of October. He does still follow her you have to follow him!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
You’re telling me a person with body dysmorphia would put all over the internet the fact that she no longer fits old clothing. She’s a bleeping joke.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.