Misha Grimes #5 Grimey by name, grimy by nature. Misha or Jake, which ones faker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Misha grimes advertising hair products when her hair looks like that ☠, has the person who’s asked been sniffing glue, she’s the last person I’d want representing my hair products😂

Does she ever wear clothes on the internet, I’m only a couple of years older than misha and maybe it’s just me, but I wouldn’t be posting photos of myself In underwear in every single photo, just seems trashy, she leaves nothing to the imagination, the whole internet has more aless seen her naked😬

Attachments

Reactions: 3
What I don’t understand about Misha is that she always says skin tight outfits are “out of her comfort zone” because they’re figure hugging, but it’s not out of her comfort zone to have her entire tit out in multiple videos? Make it make sense 😩🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey hair looks awful I actually thought the best it’s ever looked was when she had it cut shorter I think the long hair on her makes it look 10x more destroyed.

Reactions: 3
Recently Ive been thinking that misha looks like she’s lost a bit of weight. Then after this story I’m thinking she deffo looks like she’s lost some weight?
I completely agree! Like quite a bit ever since she got back from holiday

Reactions: 1
I mean idk I feel like that picture is definitely edited.. Misha isn’t shaped like that, she doesn’t go in at the waist. This isn’t really to do with her weight it’s just her shape, even when she was even skinnier (a few years ago) she still didn’t have a waist... so I’m not really where that waist has come from, most likely face tune. It’s definitely blurred and smoothed to heck though.

Reactions: 2
Recently Ive been thinking that misha looks like she’s lost a bit of weight. Then after this story I’m thinking she deffo looks like she’s lost some weight?
Yup i was thinking the same think , looks like she lost weight, specially when she was showing the gymshark sets

Reactions: 1
She does look like she’s lost weight but she’s still trying to breath in🤦🏼‍♀️, she cannot say this isn’t her breathing in, look at her chest and arms, she tries to make people feel more body confident she claims, yet has to breath in herself🥱, I feel for the younger girls who see tit like this and think how they need to be that skinny when in reality ( yes she has lost weight), but you can clearly see she’s breathing in too, I just hope younger girls don’t look up to her when it comes to weight because she’s definitely not the role model you want a young girl to see 🤦🏼‍♀️

also annoys me the tit she’s sent, I love glossybox and always buy there stuff, but when you see tit Like that, the box misha showed sold out within 2 minutes, luckily I did managed to get mine, but loads of people didn’t and misha is sent hundreds of makeup so all of that will probably sit in a drawer🤦🏼‍♀️, I’d be annoyed if I was one of those people who missed out on it by seconds, and then seen someone like misha just gifted it, when I’d waited online at 9am so I didn’t miss it😬 and misha is just given it too lie in a drawer, puts me off supporting them🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

I can’t see the weight loss I thought the opposite actually (no hate at either way haha I just silently thought it)

I can’t see the weight loss I thought the opposite actually (no hate at either way haha I just silently thought it)
I agree, I see her using angles and breathing in on photos but then videos on you tube just look the same weight she has been for a while to me

Reactions: 4
I agree, I see her using angles and breathing in on photos but then videos on you tube just look the same weight she has been for a while to me
I agree! Her depop pictures looked a lot bigger than say Instagram, probably because they don’t need to be ‘perfect’.

I’m not weight shaming or whatever people call it I honestly couldn’t care if she was 4st or 40st she’s still a dick

• Haha
this just proves her other bags she posts are fake, she never tagged her bags in the other outfits, yet the Marc jacobs she has and that was also the real one she done the video on, so just to tag that answers the question about them being fake or real😂

Also where is her face mask in all her posts on Instagram or tiktok videos, she’s outside walking about showing outfits, taken photos but I cannot see a mask in a single one of them😬, wouldn’t say I’m surprised, she’s someone who probably doesn’t wear one, she did go on multiple holidays during a pandemic 😂😂😂

Attachments

Happy Christmas all!! Thanks for giving me a tit ton of laughs from this thread these past few months! Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.