Misha Grimes #5 Grimey by name, grimy by nature. Misha or Jake, which ones faker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ew her skin looks so musty omg. also she’s going to be making so much money and I bet none of that will be going to a good cause, just her greedy pocket.

Reactions: 1
I have absolutely no clue😬, surely she’s not selling something and in the photo she’s got no pants on, why would someone buy the stuff😬, especially when you see misha, her stuff does sell aswell, if you look on her depop the photos she’s uploaded, every single one she’s breathing in 😂, dunno how anyone would wanna wear her used bikini that’s a thong and it’s up her arse in the photos aswell🤢

That’s her that doesn’t breathe in, in photos 😂😂😂, you can see it from the way she’s standing she’s breathing in😂, not that she needs too, she’s not fat at all, but when she’s trying to preach body positively and you can tell she’s clearly breathing in, in the photos 🤦🏼‍♀️

Perfect example that’s up her arse yet someone’s bought it🤢, I’ve gotten stuff from depop before and never had any problems and definitely buy from there, but a used bikini where you can tell is up the persons hole I couldn’t 🤮
Also I dont know why but like I feel like you can tell from looking at that photo in the bikini that she hasn't even showered yet 🤮 like she's just rolled outta bed and the second thing after waking up on her to do list was take pictures in all the tit she's selling on depop

Reactions: 3
I think what gets me is she posts a story trying them on and then posts them on Depop and then that same night packages are photographed on her insta story ? She clearly doesn’t wash the clothes before sending them off, ESPECIALLY THE BIKINI. She looks smelly from just face value I don’t even wanna know what’s going on down there 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Side note, she’s finally revealed what bags she bought at the Dubai fake goods markets🙈😂 2 new LV bags 😂 maybe that’s why he’s fled the scene 🤣

Reactions: 7
I have absolutely no clue😬, surely she’s not selling something and in the photo she’s got no pants on, why would someone buy the stuff😬, especially when you see misha, her stuff does sell aswell, if you look on her depop the photos she’s uploaded, every single one she’s breathing in 😂, dunno how anyone would wanna wear her used bikini that’s a thong and it’s up her arse in the photos aswell🤢

That’s her that doesn’t breathe in, in photos 😂😂😂, you can see it from the way she’s standing she’s breathing in😂, not that she needs too, she’s not fat at all, but when she’s trying to preach body positively and you can tell she’s clearly breathing in, in the photos 🤦🏼‍♀️

Perfect example that’s up her arse yet someone’s bought it🤢, I’ve gotten stuff from depop before and never had any problems and definitely buy from there, but a used bikini where you can tell is up the persons hole I couldn’t 🤮
Not really relevant but I also noticed that she doesn't put any sizes on the listings and for a buyer, that isn't very helpful 😂

Reactions: 5
Her hair in those Depop pictures.... she looks like she’s been stranded in the wild for a year

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Correct me if I’m wrong but don’t think I’ve seen her wear these bags before and haven’t seen any unboxings!
excellent sleuthing!! I agree, i dont think ive seen those before. Weird how they just pop up from nowhere.

the first bag is supposed to be the LV Alma BB which retails at £900 i think. And the other one is the Palm Springs mini backpack which is £1,490.

considering she did an unboxing for the marc jacobs snapshot bag which is just under £300. I am surprised we didnt see an unboxing for those two above ^^ which are considerably more expensive.
Obviously fake.

Reactions: 9
I mean, I’ve never had hair extensions fitted, but surely they shouldn’t look like this already, did she not only get them before her holiday aswell, her hair looks an absolute mess, how her hair dresser is still bleaching her hair and putting extensions in I don’t know, surely you cannot have extensions fitted on such poor and damaged hair, I’m no hairdresser 😂, but you can clearly see how damaged her hair is and surely no decent enough hairdresser would add more bleach onto that 😬

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
also she never tags the handbag in her photos or mentions them when showing her outfit. its so cringe just say they are fake! Elle darby has carried around a gruby fake gucci bag for years now and always says its fake get over yourself misha!

Reactions: 8
Shopaholic designer is doing the rounds on Instagram Gemma miles tags them in all bags which must be a replica site what’s app for order or something - side note that alma bag does change, the leather gets darker the older it is mine started as very light beige so I recon that bag is either fake or old not sure about that Palm Springs but they are hard to get hold of as always sold out unless you get them from personal shoppers for a ridiculous amount which I doubt she has.

So I notice the uk is going into full lockdown. so if Misha goes and sees jake or vice versa she’s breaking the rules yes ?

Shopaholic designer is doing the rounds on Instagram Gemma miles tags them in all bags which must be a replica site what’s app for order or something - side note that alma bag does change, the leather gets darker the older it is mine started as very light beige so I recon that bag is either fake or old not sure about that Palm Springs but they are hard to get hold of as always sold out unless you get them from personal shoppers for a ridiculous amount which I doubt she has.
The palm springs hype has died down now so they are usually in stock online. I got mine a few months ago after wanting one for years. Hers will be fake though let's face it. She had a different fake palm springs recently, the straps were completely wrong. It looks like her new bag is a better fake.

Attachments

Someone should message her and ask her about her bag just maybe asking where she managed to get one, see what she’s got to say to that🤥🤥

Like duck all has changed for her this year, still managed to get a new boyfriend and go away on multiple holidays while the pandemic has been going on, so I’m pretty sure misha you’ll spend 2021 still doing all that tit and only thinking of yourself so doubt you’ve got anything to worry about then have you, because it didn’t stop you this year 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Well she’s never been bothered about the pandemic before so 🤦🏼‍♀️, wonder if it’s about no lips🤔😬

Attachments

Reactions: 5
So I notice the uk is going into full lockdown. so if Misha goes and sees jake or vice versa she’s breaking the rules yes ?
They're in the south right? and I heard that they're in tier 4 now so yes I believe that would be breaking the rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.