Misha Grimes #5 Grimey by name, grimy by nature. Misha or Jake, which ones faker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just skipped through the pageant dress video, she keeps putting annoying voices which makes her even more unbearable to watch, and i lost count how many times she called her arse fat 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I cant believe she thought her 2020 was a write off! Several holidays 2 boyfriends. Staying in the lake house going to the zoo Trips to London etc.. I'm clinically vulnerable and have literally been out the house properly about 10 times since March. I do the school run 3 times a week but I dont even get out the car! I've lost out on 2 holidays had treatments cancelled and I'm.still not laying there crying like I'm hard done by as I know alot of people are in worse of positions than me and followed lockdown rules in the hope that they could at least spend xmas with loved ones and now that's been tit on! At least she can spend it with her family!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I mean, I’ve never had hair extensions fitted, but surely they shouldn’t look like this already, did she not only get them before her holiday aswell, her hair looks an absolute mess, how her hair dresser is still bleaching her hair and putting extensions in I don’t know, surely you cannot have extensions fitted on such poor and damaged hair, I’m no hairdresser 😂, but you can clearly see how damaged her hair is and surely no decent enough hairdresser would add more bleach onto that 😬
nope, she had them redone literally 2 or 3 days ago, along with her roots and just overall bleach as well

jake hasn't liked any of her recent pictures, not a single one. surely this is totally unrelated to his account being 'private' lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
nope, she had them redone literally 2 or 3 days ago, along with her roots and just overall bleach as well

jake hasn't liked any of her recent pictures, not a single one. surely this is totally unrelated to his account being 'private' lol
He’s like molly maes and kloes recents though aha

He’s like molly maes and kloes recents though aha
that looks so bad smh I wonder if that had to do with the actual reason she was crying last night :unsure: I really find it highly unrealistic for her to be crying because of covid

Reactions: 2
Just watching her trying on pagent dress video and you can see her actual tit and nipple at 13:23 while she's getting dressed and just a bit before that too....she literally doesn't give a tit does she

I was just thinking as well how she films stories in a bra....imagine doing that on Facebook. She's so skanky

that looks so bad smh I wonder if that had to do with the actual reason she was crying last night :unsure: I really find it highly unrealistic for her to be crying because of covid
I wonder why but if you don't follow him you can't see it but he likes nearly everyone of her pics and comments too 😂 she will be crying because she's probably got a trip booked and she realises she isn't going to worm her way out of this one, she probably won't be able to go into London area to see him either

Attachments

whattt since when is this insta feature a thing?? normally you can see others' accounts in the followers/likes regardless of whether theyre private or not?? im genuinely surprised

alsoooo how is his profile visible in the likes of molly mae's photos? it just doesn't make sense to be visible in one's profile but not in the other's :eek:

whattt since when is this insta feature a thing?? normally you can see others' accounts in the followers/likes regardless of whether theyre private or not?? im genuinely surprised

alsoooo how is his profile visible in the likes of molly mae's photos? it just doesn't make sense to be visible in one's profile but not in the other's :eek:
Nah I’m pissed at that! That’s how I do my stalking 😏

• Haha
I follow him on insta and can see when he’s liked her pics. He has indeed been liking them.. but I do find it funny when we comment on him not being active on her insta he makes sure to leave a comment on her latest post 😂

Still I’m finding it odd she’s staying in the house alone all this time, coupled with the fact Jake’s off work for months and they’re apart? It’s seems odd to me, she’s either hiding something or somethings off

Reactions: 5
She constantly goes on about how she’s got a ‘big bum now’ ... witch, where?!?!?!?! She’s honestly delusional.

She was insufferable in that trying on pageant dresses video. She was mentioning her ‘big boobs’ and ‘big bum’ every two seconds 🥴. She’s bloody full of herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She’s definitely crying at the fact she won’t see jake over Christmas 😂😂 girl needs a life of her own, she depends on him so much for her happiness. It’s actually sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.