Misha Grimes #5 Grimey by name, grimy by nature. Misha or Jake, which ones faker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else realise that on her recent post that constipated facial expression she has is like Molly Maes SIGNATURE facial pair for photos ahaha, like everyone please just look at it and then go onto Molly’s page and just LOOK AT THE COPY 😂 only difference is that Misha looks so bad in comparison 😂

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else realise that on her recent post that constipated facial expression she has is like Molly Maes SIGNATURE facial pair for photos ahaha, like everyone please just look at it and then go onto Molly’s page and just LOOK AT THE COPY 😂 only difference is that Misha looks so bad in comparison 😂

shows how original she really is, she’s probably got molly’s Instagram notifications turned on, so when she posts the photos she can go copy them, so she was with that Amy in London🤦🏼‍♀️, funny how before the holiday every story and post no lips was mentioned some how, she’d not shut up about him, yet all of a sudden he’s disappearing, trouble in paradise already misha😬

Reactions: 2
Her hair is so gross and damaged and she’s literally only 21?? Shocks me how she’s happy with the condition of her hair. That hairdresser surely knows what she’s doing when she is destroying it every time ?? 🤢🙄

Reactions: 3
Her hair is so gross and damaged and she’s literally only 21?? Shocks me how she’s happy with the condition of her hair. That hairdresser surely knows what she’s doing when she is destroying it every time ?? 🤢🙄
I just came on to say how awful her hair looks how do extensions look so thin and straggly like 🤢 🤮

I’m 23 so I feel like maybe I’m a bit too old for her, so she’s not really my cup of tea. But with the hair extensions, it does alarm me. I’ve got beauty works extensions and yes they’re a lot of work to maintain and keep on top of, but I think her hair is naturally quite fine and weak, which is why they look so limp. My hair is naturally quite thick and I plan on taking a break from them for a year, just to be on the safe side. I think it’s ethically poor of her hairdresser to keep bleaching her hair and fitting new extensions, it’s just not healthy.

Reactions: 9
Guys I tit u not she picks her ear and eats it and then picks her nose and eats it in her recent video 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Its funny because she's stood with her leg up to try and give her more of an ass... but there's just nothing 😂
I was just thinking that aha of course it’s not going to fit her leg is up. She’s so dim 😂🙄

Reactions: 3
I feel like the honeymoon period is really starting to wear off now. Once they get into a normal relationship where you have routines and don't have that honeymoon appeal I doubt they'll last.

Also she literally isn't allowed to see people yet she's still posting it online? Isn't the only tier that you can see people in is tier 1? Pretty sure she's not in tier 1. You're also not meant to be travelling to different cities. Shes so dim.

Reactions: 6
She went up like 2 and then dropped like 35 and then suddenly went up 300 😂 bleeping doubt 300 people want to follow her ahaha also her you tube sub hasn’t gone up, because you can’t buy FOLLOWERS ON YOU TUBE
You can buy followers on YouTube. A girl I went to school with who’s blown up overseas showed me how she hired a company to help buy her followers and views on her music videos to get her brand out there. I only had respect for her because she admitted it and was not secretive about it. But it was VERY expensive! She also bought herself a blue tick too.

I was looking through her depop to see the photos😂, she’s definitely full of herself, dunno why her whole boob has to be in every photo, even jackets she’s got no top on and the jacket opened, does look trashy, also I hope it’s her pants that are making it look like this😂 and that she’s no uploaded a photo wearing them with no underwear🤮, first thing I noticed on the photo 😂😂😂, sorry if anyone is eating while seeing this 😂

Also laughing at her trying to look like she has big boobs in the photo😂😂😂, who’d even upload that photo like that to sell it🤦🏼‍♀️, bet the ones who buy all her clothes are creepy men that like knowing she’s not wearing a bra ect wearing them 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
I was looking through her depop to see the photos😂, she’s definitely full of herself, dunno why her whole boob has to be in every photo, even jackets she’s got no top on and the jacket opened, does look trashy, also I hope it’s her pants that are making it look like this😂 and that she’s no uploaded a photo wearing them with no underwear🤮, first thing I noticed on the photo 😂😂😂, sorry if anyone is eating while seeing this 😂

Also laughing at her trying to look like she has big boobs in the photo😂😂😂, who’d even upload that photo like that to sell it🤦🏼‍♀️, bet the ones who buy all her clothes are creepy men that like knowing she’s not wearing a bra ect wearing them 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂
Is that... a landing strip? 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is that... a landing strip? 🤢🤢
I have absolutely no clue😬, surely she’s not selling something and in the photo she’s got no pants on, why would someone buy the stuff😬, especially when you see misha, her stuff does sell aswell, if you look on her depop the photos she’s uploaded, every single one she’s breathing in 😂, dunno how anyone would wanna wear her used bikini that’s a thong and it’s up her arse in the photos aswell🤢

That’s her that doesn’t breathe in, in photos 😂😂😂, you can see it from the way she’s standing she’s breathing in😂, not that she needs too, she’s not fat at all, but when she’s trying to preach body positively and you can tell she’s clearly breathing in, in the photos 🤦🏼‍♀️

Perfect example that’s up her arse yet someone’s bought it🤢, I’ve gotten stuff from depop before and never had any problems and definitely buy from there, but a used bikini where you can tell is up the persons hole I couldn’t 🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.